Starting Guide

Do you have any feedback for us? Are you looking for a file that you think we should post? Please don't hesitate to tell us about it!
CharlotteLabyrinth
Turantul 1 (Veteran)
Turantul 1 (Veteran)

Starting Guide

Post by CharlotteLabyrinth » Wed Jan 22, 2020 2:20 pm

Stoudson Corporation has been a central hub of Urban Assault support and troubleshooting for a long time. While we possess a compendium of knowledge base and extensive resources for problem solving, a great majority of information are scattered amongst various topics, making them hard to search and navigate.

Meanwhile, questions in regard to getting the game working have been brought up every now and then.

I have been thinking about writing a comprehensive starting guide which contains the most essential information about game files and running them on modern hardware and systems. Perhaps stickied in somewhere as a mandatory reading material or in a separate new section. Any opinions or suggestions?
;--------------------------------------------------
;
; Vielleicht der niedlichste Hubi, Knuddel.
;
;--------------------------------------------------
„ Helfen - Wehren - Heilen “

Personal Declaration: I always use different usernames across different websites. Hence if you ever see my username is being used outside of Stoudson Corporation, I absolutely have no affiliation whatsoever with that!

GoldStar611
BlackSect Creator
BlackSect Creator

Re: Starting Guide

Post by GoldStar611 » Thu Jan 23, 2020 3:42 am

That would be pretty awesome. I wouldn't have any issues making a sticky, linking to a wiki, or [insert idea here]

I haven't been around as much as usual, seems to come and go throughout the years but feel free to message me to get my attention.