Turret Repair

For those of us who are curious and like to poke around in the game's data files and scripts as well as glitching. Caters to anything from unit/building stats to level data to telling how to glitch and stories of game errors.
CharlotteLabyrinth
Turantul 2 Skorpio (Global Moderator)

Turret Repair

Post by CharlotteLabyrinth » Sat Jun 20, 2020 12:40 pm

I think I've once checked this part of the code in the game before. Does anyone know how much energy 'power' it takes to repair flak turrets and radar antennae on the sectors? There is either a static or dynamic threshold check defined by the math for 'gun' type of units, but I don't remember all the details right now.
;------------------------
;
; Vielleicht der niedlichste Hubi, Knuddel.
;

„ Helfen - Wehren - Heilen “
Special thanks to CERNBox!

Personal Declaration: I always use different usernames across different websites. Hence if you ever see my username is being used outside of Stoudson Corporation, I have absolutely no affiliation whatsoever with that!

CharlotteLabyrinth

Re: Turret Repair

Post by CharlotteLabyrinth » Mon Jun 22, 2020 6:44 am

After a little searching, I believe I've re-discovered what I was originally looking for, so the case closed. :) Meanwhile I think some information regarding this topic would be quite useful, so I may add little details about it here in future.
;------------------------
;
; Vielleicht der niedlichste Hubi, Knuddel.
;

„ Helfen - Wehren - Heilen “
Special thanks to CERNBox!

Personal Declaration: I always use different usernames across different websites. Hence if you ever see my username is being used outside of Stoudson Corporation, I have absolutely no affiliation whatsoever with that!