UA2 A proper sequal

An archive of older ua2 projects without source code
ForeverAndADork
Firefly
Firefly

UA2 A proper sequal

Post by ForeverAndADork » Sat Jul 08, 2017 11:41 pm

Seems the idea for a sequel has been abandoned for the most part but I have not give up hope. Anyone with any talents at all please inbox me so I can put together an elite team of nerds to make this beautiful thing happen.

GoldStar611
BlackSect Creator
BlackSect Creator

Re: UA2 A proper sequal

Post by GoldStar611 » Sun Jul 09, 2017 4:04 am

There have been a few attempts, some with more progress than others but I believe most have been abandoned.

A few of us are working in our free time on opening up the original UA engine and editing the model files.

ForeverAndADork
Firefly
Firefly

Post by ForeverAndADork » Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:53 pm

GoldStar611 wrote:There have been a few attempts, some with more progress than others but I believe most have been abandoned.

A few of us are working in our free time on opening up the original UA engine and editing the model files.
im actually going to be making a wholehearted attempt. im willing to do the work myself cause my schedule allows for that kind of time but i would like some help.

Ormu
Turantul 1 (Veteran)
Turantul 1 (Veteran)

Post by Ormu » Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:26 pm

Good luck. I'd start by implementing the core gameplay and wouldn't care very much about content (story, maps, units... ) for now. When that's done, potential content creators might wake up as they see that the game works.
Image Im in ur base, stalkin ur hoststation

Not all Ormus are mine. When in doubt, please ask...

ForeverAndADork
Firefly
Firefly

Post by ForeverAndADork » Wed Jul 12, 2017 12:10 am

Ormu wrote:Good luck. I'd start by implementing the core gameplay and wouldn't care very much about content (story, maps, units... ) for now. When that's done, potential content creators might wake up as they see that the game works.
thanks for the encouragement. im currently putting together a test level and some concept art. ive also noticed that people are concerned about the storyline i suggested. getting some help there to keep it canon would probably be best since i dont wanna be lynched :lol: