Discord Problem

The drones forum is back, for all your drone-ish silliness. (Post counts do not increase in this forum)
Campo1988
Turantul 1 (Veteran)
Turantul 1 (Veteran)
Posts: 11
Joined: Wed Jan 15, 2014 4:02 pm
Location: Spawning grounds of the Mykonian parasite

Re: Discord Problem

Post by Campo1988 » Sat Aug 01, 2020 2:13 am

deetex wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:14 am
Well... seeingas I've Necro'd a Drone thread in the past I will not berate you for same....

Allow me to address what I perceive as the most pressing points.
I would implor you to PM me what you think the reason is, but I might reveal what you said and get you into trouble, so you'd best not.
-it wasn't actually as dramatic as his phrasing would lead you to believe.

I have not attempted to re-join the server, so I don't know if the conversation I was in has been deleted so as to hide the evidence of the dirty losers and also what I had said in it, as well.
-Fragger's server is no longer tied to this forum or community, it has been disavowed... though I've learned recently that he, in a fit of denial, still claims to be the Official Server.
We have a new server up and running that is presently owned by Goldstar, set up by Charlotte and moderated by me and Lilia.
There are presently no active bans so feel free to drop by.

So let me get this straight - the owners/runners of this forum are not the same owners/runners of that Discord server? Interesting...
That's basically the gist of it and why I threw up such a stink about it, yeah...
Said, aforementioned cronies mentioned earlier were quite triggerhappy(and possibly still are), and that's the true danger of a disconnect between one medium and another, i.e. Forum and Discord.
If the roster does not match; nothing but the will of Tzeench can prevent abuse.
I will push my luck and choose to keep what I have said as it is, unedited and uncensored in this reply.
Well you have censored yourself a little bit... but that's just me knitpicking...

Would I be welcome?
-See above.
Cool. Thanks.

Ormu
Turantul 1 (Veteran)
Turantul 1 (Veteran)
Posts: 906
Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2008 4:59 pm
Location: Finland

Re: Discord Problem

Post by Ormu » Sun Aug 02, 2020 9:14 pm

I'm not sure if I should write this, but I'll do anyway...

It's a bit sad to see the Discord side of the community being split like this, although I can understand why all this happened. Especially after seeing the screenshots that were posted a while ago. I also understand people's concerns about the moderation and ban policy on the old server.

However, to those who were banned, without naming anyone specifically:
Perhaps some of you were banned rather lightly, and perhaps a warning or a temporary ban would have been a better option after the first perceived offense.
But did you do anything to get unbanned, or to even get an explanation? Such as messaging the admins privately and trying to solve the situation?
Are you sure that using aggressive and derogatory language on the forum against the old server admins (as we can see in this thread) is the most constructive way to solve these issues instead?

I don't expect answers to these questions, but it would be nice if everyone thought about them a little bit.

Anyway, now there are three Discord servers. Is it good, I don't know. We'll see how the things will turn out. I hope that this small and fragile community could go on without too much drama and conflict.
Im in ur base, stalkin ur hoststation

ReichsRitter
Firefly
Firefly
Posts: 18
Joined: Sun May 03, 2020 3:05 am
Location: Bonn, Germany

Re: Discord Problem

Post by ReichsRitter » Mon Aug 03, 2020 12:25 pm

Ormu wrote:
Sun Aug 02, 2020 9:14 pm
However, to those who were banned, without naming anyone specifically:
Perhaps some of you were banned rather lightly, and perhaps a warning or a temporary ban would have been a better option after the first perceived offense.
But did you do anything to get unbanned, or to even get an explanation? Such as messaging the admins privately and trying to solve the situation?
Are you sure that using aggressive and derogatory language on the forum against the old server admins (as we can see in this thread) is the most constructive way to solve these issues instead?

I don't expect answers to these questions, but it would be nice if everyone thought about them a little bit.
I cannot speak on behalf of every banned people, but as far as I noticed all issued bans were unconditional permanent bans, and literally no one was given a single opportunity to make a plea or complaint.

As I said the written rules were only on paper and never complied by anyone. Basically, they just perma-banned everyone who they don't like without any question or explanation. Contacting the admins manually after the ban is not an easy task either considering how Discord works (and even so I can easily see them blocking).

Not all admins in the old server were bad or ban-happy though, but they still have their own share of responsibility for remaining as bystanders and unwilling to review the situations professionally.


It was mostly those two bad apples (the owner Fragger and some Trans-LGBT SJW called Lexi), and later those owner's chums who mass raided to randomly insult and harass innocent community members present in the server that caused serious harm.

As someone else said before somewhere, that mass raid/harassment alone is breaking ToS of Discord, and it is totally punishable by its T&S team, with that owner directly responsible for encouraging it to take place in his server.

Whatever the reason is, what that server owner did caused irreparable damage to this small community, specifically to its members as a whole. Many people also left the community forever as a consequence.


He simply caused way too much damage to too many people in a short time. This Fragger guy's action was nothing but a betrayal and crime against literally everyone present in this community, and even now he's pathetically trying to hide the truth from the rest who don't know what happened.

The forums generously granted his untrustworthy server a title of an official UA community Discord, and what he did in return for that? Banning everyone he doesn't like at his own whim? Or even calling in a bunch of uneducated ruffians like him to mass insult and harass people?

Did I also mentioned that old server owner shamelessly stealing the new official server admin's work? Even after all the childish drama he conjured up, this person's actions are irredeemable and despicable.


It will be only a matter of time until those who are still unknowingly present in the old disavowed server, not realizing what happened in there will be informed about the truth and what the owner did, and decide to transfer into the new and clean official server.

Keep this thread going on until everyone in the UA community is made aware of the truth, and to debunk all the dirty secrets that this Fragger guy is hiding.

In my opinion, his name should be erased from the history of UA community; just like how he banned and attempted to demonize and erase the names of everyone else who he did not like or agreed with. I wouldn't blame anyone for calling it childish and immature; sometimes an eye for an eye is the most feasible method.

User avatar
deetex
Turantul 1 (Veteran)
Turantul 1 (Veteran)
Posts: 175
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:40 pm
Location: Holland
Contact:

Re: Discord Problem

Post by deetex » Mon Aug 03, 2020 1:51 pm

ReichsRitter wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 12:25 pm
In my opinion, his name should be erased from the history of UA community; just like how he banned and attempted to demonize and erase the names of everyone else who he did not like or agreed with. I wouldn't blame anyone for calling it childish and immature; sometimes an eye for an eye is the most feasible method.
Quick reply because I have stuff to do at work, more maybe later, idk, feeling cute.

I would advice against removing his name from history, it serves as cautionairy tale that we had best remember, those who do not learn from the past are doomed to repeat it, and none of us want that to happen.
Image

Campo1988
Turantul 1 (Veteran)
Turantul 1 (Veteran)
Posts: 11
Joined: Wed Jan 15, 2014 4:02 pm
Location: Spawning grounds of the Mykonian parasite

Re: Discord Problem

Post by Campo1988 » Tue Aug 04, 2020 5:24 pm

Ormu wrote:
Sun Aug 02, 2020 9:14 pm
I don't expect answers to these questions, but it would be nice if everyone thought about them a little bit.
I did one better. I said to let's stop it before it becomes stupid, and they continued regardless, and then became arrogant and trigger-happy and power-mad. I am justified. They should have thought about me, and the others who were treated similarly.

Again I apologise for bringing it here. I thought that the staff on there were the same staff here - but where else could I have gone? As said, there's hardly any possibility to contact anyone on there, so here was the only logical - albeit misunderstood on my part - place to go.
Anyway, now there are three Discord servers.
If you mean one of them which Bronsteijn24K shared, then that link has been unshared by the looks of things and the old server has been disavowed, so unless I'm mistaken there is only one server.
deetex wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 1:51 pm
ReichsRitter wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 12:25 pm
In my opinion, his name should be erased from the history of UA community; just like how he banned and attempted to demonize and erase the names of everyone else who he did not like or agreed with. I wouldn't blame anyone for calling it childish and immature; sometimes an eye for an eye is the most feasible method.
Quick reply because I have stuff to do at work, more maybe later, idk, feeling cute.

I would advice against removing his name from history, it serves as cautionairy tale that we had best remember, those who do not learn from the past are doomed to repeat it, and none of us want that to happen.
I'd say to be removed from any respect and well-deserved thing, but keep it as a reminder of things. To reply to ReichsRitter directly - it sounds like someone else is justified in saying what they say about that server and its staff. offers to clink a glass of something with you

Ormu
Turantul 1 (Veteran)
Turantul 1 (Veteran)
Posts: 906
Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2008 4:59 pm
Location: Finland

Re: Discord Problem

Post by Ormu » Wed Aug 05, 2020 9:28 pm

Contacting the admins privately, either via Discord or something else such as forum PMs, is what I meant.
Of course, if one doesn't have their contact information anywhere, or if contact attempts are ignored, then the public forum is the next logical step.
But I can still see rather rough language being used in this thread. Is it the most constructive way to solve issues like this?

By three servers, I meant:
- Fragger's old server
- CharlotteLabyrinth's new server
- GoldStar611's secondary server

Also, while I understand that some of you may disagree with Fragger's administration policies on the old server, I can see that some people want to present him as number one enemy of the community, and I completely disagree about that. Aren't there any peaceful ways to solve this annoying situation?
Im in ur base, stalkin ur hoststation

Campo1988
Turantul 1 (Veteran)
Turantul 1 (Veteran)
Posts: 11
Joined: Wed Jan 15, 2014 4:02 pm
Location: Spawning grounds of the Mykonian parasite

Re: Discord Problem

Post by Campo1988 » Thu Aug 06, 2020 2:10 am

Ormu wrote:
Wed Aug 05, 2020 9:28 pm
Contacting the admins privately, either via Discord or something else such as forum PMs, is what I meant.
Of course, if one doesn't have their contact information anywhere, or if contact attempts are ignored, then the public forum is the next logical step.
Exactly.
But I can still see rather rough language being used in this thread. Is it the most constructive way to solve issues like this?
Not everyone has dogmatic morals or opinions, nor the same ones. Some of us think more clear-headed, realistically and in real-life terms than that. We're individuals, and we sort things out in our own ways. I checked the rules and I explained my point, and I stand by them and I stand by how I said them. I also semi-censored myself, just to show good etiquette - or 'Netiquette - while also being honest at the same time. I won't mince my words. Cathartics are very necessary in life - when they are necessary.
By three servers, I meant:
- Fragger's old server
- CharlotteLabyrinth's new server
- GoldStar611's secondary server

Also, while I understand that some of you may disagree with Fragger's administration policies on the old server, I can see that some people want to present him as number one enemy of the community, and I completely disagree about that.
I am going solely on what I said in this thread - that, and the fact of the matter on that server, plus now also including what others have also said. That's all I can base my judgement on. I did not, however, say any particular individual is public enemy no.1, and apparently it was not Fragger who banned me; it was Lexi who did.
Aren't there any peaceful ways to solve this annoying situation?
tl;dr - I am my own person, so I sort things out my own way; open forums can have different types of people; I am confident I didn't break any of this forum's rules; swear words are just words.


As peaceful as the staff on that server has chosen to continue mistreating others, and then added on to that, adding a lot of admins for nonsense reasons, from what I have read. Sometimes, people need to be knocked down a peg or two, and I would say that disavowing Fragger's server, based on multiple people saying similar things, that that was a peg in a sense. Of course, it wouldn't matter to Fragger, Lexi, or any of the other staff on that server, because based on what I understood - Fragger contributed nothing to the forum while at the same time stealing this forum's/the new server's admin's work and while at the same time claiming his server to be the official server and having a Draconian policy against members and nonsense policy at making members admins... it all seems justified. You can't have every Tom, Dick and Harry being admins, because then there'd be no-one to administrate - not to mention that there would be too many differing opinions - i.e. staff discretion.

Besides - asking "Can't we all just get along" is nonsense because no, we can't; people are too different and individual, and that will never change, no matter where one goes and that's why we have rules in communities, which I didn't break in what I said and how I said it; and no, we can't aso because unless the admins here decide, then the new server is the new server and I doubt that would be reversed or changed. No offence, but saying/asking "Let's all be one!" is wishful thinking, naïve, and - in extreme cases - delusional. I don't know you, so I am not claiming you are any of these things, but wishing that World Wars didn't happen and starvation didn't happen, etc., are equally, or perhaps more, wishful thinking, naïve, and delusional. What's done is done. Politicians obviously don't care about things which don't concern them; the members here spoke and the admins/mods here helped. If Fragger, Lexi, etc., are crying now, then great - but I doubt I will ever find out. If they are crying, then they need to get a real-life. As I read on here, Fragger and his staff's behaviour drove people away from our small community, possibly permanently. Unfortunately, peace doesn't always work.

If anyone wishes to punish and condemn me, directly or indirectly, because of how I reacted, then they can. It won't make a difference to me, unless it is because I broke the rules too many times. If the admins go crawling back to Fragger, what would that show? It might be embarrassing (as much as one can be embarrassed while being anonymous/semi-anonymous online), if not for the staff, then for the community, but it is unneccessary - anyone can create a Discord server. The staff here have been peaceful in doing things to leave that server and create a new one and have it be open for us to join; they (as far as I can tell) have left me - and because I didn't break any rules, permitted me - to say what I said. As far as I can tell - case closed.

If one has an open forum on the public Internet, all manner of people can join. If I don't "fit in" here, then OK. I don't wish to drive anyone away, but I am also me and I don't wish to be driven away, either. Notice I only returned after an email telling me I had a PM; Fragger (or Lexi more precisely, or possibly both of them plus others who conspired) drove me away for a while. If I hadn't have received that PM, I'd still be away and (if it matters or if it doesn't) this community would have 1 less member. If I could have taken it to Fragger/Lexi, then I would have, but having been banned makes it rather difficult to contact them - but now I have since learned that they are Draconian, so there's no point.

As said, here was the next logical place to go, and I didn't realise that server and this forum were not run by the same people. If I did know that before, I surely would have said something like, "The staff on the Discord server banned me for no reason and without explanation after I tried to make sure the conversation did not escalate. Can anyone here help me?". Seeing as the staff are different here and there, I think the answer would have been "No". Then, the staff here might have created a different server regardless - not just because of me asking, but me and others saying similar things.

I would have preferred to have contacted the same staff (as I thought on there and on here were the same), but it just was not possible. I still feel fine with what I said and how I said it. Unless it is like a catholic school here where you can't sneeze without having chalkboard rubbers thrown at your head, I think different people can be themselves here, within reason of the rules - and I am sure that I have been.

If anyone has been offended by any of my words in this thread (and any other thread or will be in any thread, for that matter), then that is not my intention, unless I say it is. I don't know any of you personally, so you know fully (even if you don't realise it) that anything I says not an attack against you, unless I say that it is. I can see that this might escalate here, in fact, so I think I will do as I did on Fragger's server and leave it there (or try to!). It is rather difficult to be honest with people when they choose to get upset, so I think I'll stop here.

Here's a list which should actually not break the rules - and you'll see why:
  • Fanny Hands Lane (in English, "fanny" is a rude word (but not an extremely naughty word) for "vagina")
  • Wankers Corner (a "wanker" is a swear word used against someone similar to "d*ckhead" and of course "wank" also means "masturbate"
  • Shitterton
  • Arlene Fuchs Katz Drive
  • Slack Bottom
  • Pig Turd Alley
  • Spunk Creek
  • Cockshoot Close
  • Twatt ("twat" is supposed to be a pregnant fish; otherwise, it is a swear word for "vagina"; "c*nt")
  • Shag Point ("shag", other than meaning "shaggy", means "f*ck")
  • Intercourse
  • Bitchfield
  • Bully Hole Bottom
  • Sandy Balls
  • Iron Knob ("knob", other than like a doorknob, means "d*ck")
  • gently caress (the forum edited/censored this one; it starts with F and sounds like "booking")
  • Fingringhoe
  • Clitheroe (pronounced "clith-er-oh", not "clit-her-ho")
  • Dildo
  • Two Mile Bottom
  • Six Mile Bottom
  • Thong
  • Ugley
  • Minge Lane ("minge" being a vagina)
  • Cumbum
  • Glory Hole Recreation Area
  • Titz
  • Wankum
  • Longdong Avenue
  • Kinki University
  • Cockfosters
These are all real place names. Shall we be offended by those? We could take them in good humour and not make a fuss out of them. Some people are more free-spirited than others. We're not all the same, and we can't be. With an open-forum, "it takes all sorts", unless the rules be Draconian and/or the staff wish to have a certain type of forum, which then would make it be a closed-forum. Sooooo... with all of that said, I am OK with my reply. I hope this makes things clear now. I also don't wish to sound like a dick myself or be hostile or anything. My upset has been only with those on that server.

I also offer to clink something with you. What'll it be? I think I'll have some milkshake.

ReichsRitter
Firefly
Firefly
Posts: 18
Joined: Sun May 03, 2020 3:05 am
Location: Bonn, Germany

Re: Discord Problem

Post by ReichsRitter » Thu Aug 06, 2020 10:12 am

Ormu wrote:
Wed Aug 05, 2020 9:28 pm
Contacting the admins privately, either via Discord or something else such as forum PMs, is what I meant.
Of course, if one doesn't have their contact information anywhere, or if contact attempts are ignored, then the public forum is the next logical step.
And that obviously didn't work for those who were banned. It has been widely discussed up until now that most admins in there were randomly picked with little relevance and contribution to this community, so many of them probably don't even have a forum account.

Also while not related to this issue, someone I know told me that you blocked them on Discord after sending a message that's basically their own reply to your forum post here, and they obviously didn't got a single reply beforehand after.

I don't know the context for sure, but if that's true, then it sounds like you are pulling the same stunt as some of these old server admins. How do you expect people to explain something, when you are not even giving them a chance to do that? How does it work? Or is it a decision to hear only from one side of the argument just like they did?


But I can still see rather rough language being used in this thread. Is it the most constructive way to solve issues like this?
I will just recite this quote from one of my older posts here:
He should know that people can be only nice as long as there's mutual respect between each other. And when you lose it, people won't be very nice anymore.
You are totally missing the point. The people are badmouthing about him because he deserves it. You do something so bad knowingly and you will face the consequence of it. Even now many people disdain him for what he did, and I consider the discussion here to be extremely civilised compared to what would have happened in a larger community.

If it was any larger community, then people would have mass reported him and his account and server would've been nuked already. And even after that a myriad of begrudging people will come back to him to personally harass and insult back. Sadly, this is a tiny community so you can pretty much get away with it obviously.


By three servers, I meant:
- Fragger's old server
- CharlotteLabyrinth's new server
- GoldStar611's secondary server
As far as I know, the Fragger's server is thoroughly disavowed and abandoned by the community and by this forum. More than 95% of people remaining in there are "afk" people who have simply no idea what happened at all, or probably don't even remember they joined there before.

They will eventually either leave or transfer to the new official server, once they realize what kind of dirty secrets the owner is hiding. Meanwhile all the active members have moved into the new server. Ask anyone in there (particularly those who were direct victims of the mass insult/harassment) and see who will even bother go back to the old server. It is effectively dead.

The fact that he banned so many more innocent people before and especially after that drama probably doesn't help either, now who's to blame?


CharlotteLabyrinth's server is the new official server and that's what the majority of people are thinking. I and the others heard that she directly contacted the webmaster (GoldStar611) here right after the incident took place and got an official permission from him to set up a new Discord server for the community.

The promise was kept and as a result most active people have transferred to her new server. It's been up for nearly a month now, and I don't see any problem with it so far. It has proper rules and guidelines too which are obviously being kept, unlike the old server where rules were never complied and only written on paper.

It is also the most developed server (function-wise) with proper systems and structures, thanks to the diligent administration team as well as having the Server Boost perk, which means there are people actively paying money monthly for running the server (CharlotteLabyrinth and Deetex) for unlocking several features.


About the secondary server, I personally have no idea. The only thing I know about it is that the server was initially created by someone else who did not had a permission to do so, and the ownership of it was somehow eventually transferred to GoldStar611 at some point, and now it just happen to stay there for whatever reason.

I'm not sure if there's people actively using it over the new official server. Still, I would give it some validity seeing how its claimed to be directly managed by the forum owner himself. But two servers for one community is never a good thing and could even be detrimental. I've witnessed what happened to that before.

In my personal view, eventually a small inactive server should be combined with a larger active server, and it is entirely up to the members of this community to decide by choosing which server they will stay and make the most use of, but they should be merged into one at some point, that's my point.

Also, while I understand that some of you may disagree with Fragger's administration policies on the old server, I can see that some people want to present him as number one enemy of the community, and I completely disagree about that. Aren't there any peaceful ways to solve this annoying situation?
How is he not? Are you implying that despite all the damage and drama he caused (and still causing up to recently in various ways) do you think a peaceful resolution is even an option? This was a very one-sided aggression and the offending ones are not even willing to admit what they did wrong. That basically ends all arguments.

He singlehandedly ruined the community chat server by the bad administration, and especially with that mass raid/harassment which is effectively breaking the ToS of the very platform it took place. Countless cases of misconduct that would've not happened at all should there was any sign of competence and professionalism.

Might I remind this very post again, with all the evidences of what a supposedly grown man with a responsibility of running a community chat server did?
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=1853&start=20#p18547

If you ask me, he has a chance of redeeming only if he thoroughly delete the old server by either removing or transferring members into the new server, as well as making a public apology to the members here.

Otherwise I don't see any problem with him being labelled as the enemy, especially seeing how the only thing he does even at this moment is to pathetically trying to hide all the dirty secrets from the rest of unaware people, as well as making futile attempts of claiming that his already dead server is still official.

Did I also mentioned him just downright stealing the work of the admin from the new server? I probably did, I think. There is simply no sign of regret or compensation, he's still acting like a 12 years old brat.

User avatar
deetex
Turantul 1 (Veteran)
Turantul 1 (Veteran)
Posts: 175
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:40 pm
Location: Holland
Contact:

Re: Discord Problem

Post by deetex » Thu Aug 06, 2020 10:25 am

You forgot Imagein Austria.

Peaceful way of resolving this conflict would, i assume, require both parties to be open to civil discourse.
After I was initially kicked for openly calling Fragger a "power hungry maniac" after he created a channel for a game that was not Urban Assault, i then noticed a lot of Admins on the discord server that were barely even members on this forum...
This disconnect has been discussed at length already.
My second infraction was calling out those so called admins and only two had any past experience dealing with communities, but not a single one had actually earned that position within this one.
Those in charge on this forum were barely vocal there, and the big cheese, our grandpappy Goldstar has already admitted to having turned his back on that server.

Now... only two bad apples you say?
Qell maybe, if those two were plague riddled and pestilent. Remember it was a publicly facing server, the bad acts of only one will cast a dark shadow over a large area... and while evil triumphs, what few good men we had stood by and did nothing.

Putting the torch to that place was, in my opinion, the smarterest thing to do, we're already struggling with activity so having the overcast gloom of a tyrants truncheon is undesirable, wouldn't you agree?

I didn't need to ask those admins why I was banned(and still am to this day, mind, banned and blocked), because I knew exactly whodunit and why.
Contrary to some, I have not blocked anyone, so anyone who wants to open communication with me is free to do so.
I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend to death your right to say it... as long as it isn't mostly fart noises or talks about BTGG..
Last edited by deetex on Thu Aug 06, 2020 12:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Image

Ormu
Turantul 1 (Veteran)
Turantul 1 (Veteran)
Posts: 906
Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2008 4:59 pm
Location: Finland

Re: Discord Problem

Post by Ormu » Thu Aug 06, 2020 11:55 am

ReichsRitter wrote: How is he not? Are you implying that despite all the damage and drama he caused (and still causing up to recently in various ways) do you think a peaceful resolution is even an option? This was a very one-sided aggression and the offending ones are not even willing to admit what they did wrong. That basically ends all arguments.

He singlehandedly ruined the community chat server by the bad administration, and especially with that mass raid/harassment which is effectively breaking the ToS of the very platform it took place. Countless cases of misconduct that would've not happened at all should there was any sign of competence and professionalism.

Might I remind this very post again, with all the evidences of what a supposedly grown man with a responsibility of running a community chat server did?
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=1853&start=20#p18547

If you ask me, he has a chance of redeeming only if he thoroughly delete the old server by either removing or transferring members into the new server, as well as making a public apology to the members here.
Perhaps it isn't. And yes, I saw those screenshots and I understand why this split happened.
After all, having been inactive on UA-related Discord channels for so long, I'm kind of an outsider related to this issue so maybe I should leave this discussion to those who were more closely involved.


About this:
ReichsRitter wrote:
Thu Aug 06, 2020 10:12 am

Also while not related to this issue, someone I know told me that you blocked them on Discord after sending a message that's basically their own reply to your forum post here, and they obviously didn't got a single reply beforehand after.

I don't know the context for sure, but if that's true, then it sounds like you are pulling the same stunt as some of these old server admins. How do you expect people to explain something, when you are not even giving them a chance to do that? How does it work? Or is it a decision to hear only from one side of the argument just like they did?
That was my mistake. I didn't actually block anyone, but I adjusted my private message settings. There may be some PMs in my Discord inbox which I forgot to answer earlier, and if the senders were not on my friends list, they may have been unable to send me anything after the changes. I'll check my PMs for any unanswered ones and contact those who ended up getting "blocked".
Im in ur base, stalkin ur hoststation

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest