Spawning vehicles while in missile cam

For those of us who are curious and like to poke around in the game's data files and scripts as well as glitching. Caters to anything from unit/building stats to level data to telling how to glitch and stories of game errors.
AquaSide
Turantul 1 (Veteran)
Turantul 1 (Veteran)

Spawning vehicles while in missile cam

Post by AquaSide » Sat Jun 02, 2018 2:08 pm

Anyone experienced that bug too :?:
Well,you must be in your hoststation first and choose a vehicle from the vehicle spawning list,then press tab to enter the missile cam mode and you then you will find out that you can spawn vehicles as long as the missile didn't collide with anything and the most interesting part is that you can spawn vehicles at far distances!

CharlotteLabyrinth
Turantul 1 (Veteran)
Turantul 1 (Veteran)

Re: Spawning vehicles while in missile cam

Post by CharlotteLabyrinth » Sat Jun 02, 2018 3:40 pm

Oh, I remember this bug. Some people even exploited it during the multiplayer matches by creating Zeppelins(!!!) up into the stratosphere. :lol:

There is also a very similar trick which allows controlling multiple vehicles simultaneously by using the 'jump into vehicle' button during the missile cam flight :P :
CharlotteLabyrinth wrote:Get into any type of vehicle equipped with a weapon, preferably with slower weapons. In the first-person control of a vehicle, press 'Jump into Vehicle' button (hotkey 'j') so your mouse pointer stays highlighted with it. Next, fire weapons in a projectile-camera (TAB key) towards a direction where you can have a visual on friendly units. While in a weapon camera, quickly use your highlighted jump button to click on other friendly units passing on the screen. Now you will have a first-person control of another vehicle you have jumped into, but you will still maintain the control of the vehicle you have jumped from at the same time! Repeat as needed. 8-)

You could also add a new mobile unit that functions as a component of host station turrets in a level file, then you will be able to create entities at anywhere on the map whilst driving around in that vehicle.
;--------------------------------------------------
;
; Vielleicht der niedlichste Hubi, Knuddel.
;
;--------------------------------------------------
„ Helfen - Wehren - Heilen “

Personal Declaration: I always use different usernames across different websites. Hence if you ever see my username is being used outside of Stoudson Corporation, I absolutely have no affiliation whatsoever with that!