Uploading a mod???

For those of us who are curious and like to poke around in the game's data files and scripts as well as glitching. Caters to anything from unit/building stats to level data to telling how to glitch and stories of game errors.
medicineman
Firefly
Firefly

Uploading a mod???

Post by medicineman » Thu Mar 21, 2019 3:46 am

Hey guys, I'm trying to figure out the best way to upload my campaign. It should be ready shortly.

I saw a post on here from a long time ago about using the FTP, but I wasn't able to access it - I forget the error but I can look. Do people still use the FTP for this? Is it still running?

My other thoughts are to use a filesharing service (but the links usually expire) or making some google drive folder. Can anyone give me any advice on how to upload it? The campaign is going to be quite large due to all of the sound files and images, so I can't just directly upload it here.

Thanks!

GoldStar611
BlackSect Creator
BlackSect Creator

Re: Uploading a mod???

Post by GoldStar611 » Thu Mar 21, 2019 10:20 pm

We are in a state of transition at the moment.
The official spot to download is
https://files.metropolisdawn.com

Currently it does not have a upload spot because I am figuring out how to integrate a NextCloud setup with the forum login/password database.

I can send you a URL and a password for you to upload. Let me know if you want that here or discord.

medicineman
Firefly
Firefly

Re: Uploading a mod???

Post by medicineman » Thu Mar 21, 2019 10:39 pm

Here is fine, just PM me. It'll probably be a few days yet as I finish finalizing everything (if the link expires). Thanks!