Urban Assault on windows 10

Talk about other topics that do not pertain to Urban Assault here.
CharlotteLabyrinth
Turantul 1 (Veteran)
Turantul 1 (Veteran)

Re: Urban Assault on windows 10

Post by CharlotteLabyrinth » Fri Jan 24, 2020 8:42 am

jasonmy10 wrote:
Fri Jan 24, 2020 2:45 am
hopefully i get to try mykonian and black sect from the fan made thingy i'm assuming there a sulgogar fan made thingy too right?
I believe so. Keep in mind that the quality of fan-made works are not fully guaranteed and may vary a lot, and unfortunately many (especially the older ones) mods are either buggy or incomplete. Feel free to let us know if you have further problems!
;--------------------------------------------------
;
; Vielleicht der niedlichste Hubi, Knuddel.
;
„ Helfen - Wehren - Heilen “

Personal Declaration: I always use different usernames across different websites. Hence if you ever see my username is being used outside of Stoudson Corporation, I absolutely have no affiliation whatsoever with that!

jasonmy10
Firefly
Firefly

Post by jasonmy10 » Sat Jan 25, 2020 10:53 am

alright just making sure for the fan made ones do i have to drag every each file into the folder or is there a easier way of doing it?

CharlotteLabyrinth
Turantul 1 (Veteran)
Turantul 1 (Veteran)

Post by CharlotteLabyrinth » Sat Jan 25, 2020 6:45 pm

Dragging and dropping the mod files is the easiest way to 'install' a mod. It is also the most risky way since doing so will overwrite your original game data. However, many mods are primitive in design and intended to be played with no other method than such a replacement. Therefore, it's always a good idea to backup your original files before applying any mod contents.

Some newer, more advanced and refined mods utilise custom environment system parameters (-env), which allow installing and playing mod files without directly replacing your original files. When starting a new mod, don't forget to create a new save profile since the existing ones will not be compatible.
;
;

Personal Declaration: I always use different usernames across different websites. Hence if you ever see my username is being used outside of Stoudson Corporation, I absolutely have no affiliation whatsoever with that!

jasonmy10
Firefly
Firefly

Post by jasonmy10 » Thu Jan 30, 2020 1:57 am

yooo i was able to play the black sect fan made was pretty fun i had to get use to having 2 host stations but overall not bad is there a sulgogar host station fan made that i can try out?

jasonmy10
Firefly
Firefly

Post by jasonmy10 » Thu Jan 30, 2020 8:20 am

https://gyazo.com/e8af8d9d9f44c1af1ba78abdc1037111 also another question if you look at the gyazo i sent its only showing me the current machines i captured so far as the black sect wasn't i suppose to get more?

jasonmy10
Firefly
Firefly

Post by jasonmy10 » Thu Jan 30, 2020 8:57 am

and 1 more thing if there is a mykonian aswell can you send the link here if you can?

CharlotteLabyrinth
Turantul 1 (Veteran)
Turantul 1 (Veteran)

Post by CharlotteLabyrinth » Thu Jan 30, 2020 9:59 am

jasonmy10 wrote:
Thu Jan 30, 2020 1:57 am
yooo i was able to play the black sect fan made was pretty fun i had to get use to having 2 host stations but overall not bad is there a sulgogar host station fan made that i can try out?
According to this thread, there are at least two completed Sulgogars mods created by Sectlord (medicineman? :D ) and O Y ME.

O Y ME's Sulgogars mod link

Sectlord's Sulgogars mod link

Some debugging might be necessary and relevant information can be found in the thread I linked earlier.

jasonmy10 wrote:
Thu Jan 30, 2020 8:20 am
https://gyazo.com/e8af8d9d9f44c1af1ba78abdc1037111 also another question if you look at the gyazo i sent its only showing me the current machines i captured so far as the black sect wasn't i suppose to get more?
From the screenshot, it looks like you're playing a Black Sect mod that uses heavily customised dataset with entirely new units and contents. So the availability of unit types and their designs is solely up to creator's creativity and discretion.

If you want a more 'orthodox' Black Sect mod with Anvil-class host station and original units from the vanilla game, there is a mod for that but I'm not sure if it is hosted on our FTP repository. I'm pretty certain that I received this mod from a community member before, and probably still have it somewhere in one of my machines. I'll look into it later...

jasonmy10 wrote:
Thu Jan 30, 2020 8:57 am
and 1 more thing if there is a mykonian aswell can you send the link here if you can?
There is a mod called 'Mykonian Invasion Division'.
The quality is superb, but the difficulty is considered unusually hard.

Another Mykonian mod from Urbanrace6 is also available, but this mod may contain several serious issues.
Please refer to this bug list topic for debugging Urbanrace6's Mykonian mod.
;
;

jasonmy10
Firefly
Firefly

Post by jasonmy10 » Fri Jan 31, 2020 4:24 am

ah very interesting thank you!! which mod did you like the most? sectlords or O Y ME'S struggling which to choose xD

CharlotteLabyrinth
Turantul 1 (Veteran)
Turantul 1 (Veteran)

Post by CharlotteLabyrinth » Sat Feb 01, 2020 6:24 am

It's been a long time since I played these mods, so I can't provide a valuable answer for that question... Personally, I suggest trying out both of them!
;
;

jasonmy10
Firefly
Firefly

Post by jasonmy10 » Tue Feb 18, 2020 10:04 pm

Hello is there a way that i can edit my host station power and vechiles? like change the health and damage