New here? Introduce yourself to all the fellow Urban Assault players here! (Post counts do not increase in this forum)
Eurander1933
Little Brother
Little Brother

Post by Eurander1933 » Wed Mar 07, 2018 5:36 pm

Hi all, super stoked to find this community! I remember playing a demo of Urban Assault years and years ago, it came with a few other demos (close combat was one I'm fairly sure) on a Age of Empires disk if any one's interested in how I got involved.

While you're here, can someone point me to where I can get the game? More than willing to pay for it, I just can't seem to find my way around the site here with any sort of consistency

cheers

Ormu
Turantul 1 (Veteran)
Turantul 1 (Veteran)

Re: Newbie

Post by Ormu » Fri Mar 09, 2018 5:08 pm

Welcome. :P
Matthew Lever wrote:Take out Ormus as soon as you see them.
Not all Ormus are mine. When in doubt, please ask...

LloydJara
Turantul 1 (Veteran)
Turantul 1 (Veteran)

Re: Newbie

Post by LloydJara » Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:26 am

Eurander1933 wrote:
Wed Mar 07, 2018 5:36 pm
Hi all, super stoked to find this community! I remember playing a demo of Urban Assault years and years ago, it came with a few other demos (close combat was one I'm fairly sure) on a Age of Empires disk if any one's interested in how I got involved.

While you're here, can someone point me to where I can get the game? More than willing to pay for it, I just can't seem to find my way around the site here with any sort of consistency

cheers
If that CD you're talking about is The Rise of Rome one (which came with UA Trial Version), then it's the same way i found out about this Game 10+ years ago!!
It had UA trial, CCII, some Plane Simulator and like a few samples of other games, right?

Welcome to the Frontline of Apocalypse.
Oh... i meant the Stoudson Corporation. :lol:
UA Frontier: The Return of The Resistance Mod - Currently on Hiatus
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Slow but Deadly.. We are the Taerkastens