Possible Sulogar power station?

"A vegetative species of bionic alien, their powers reside in biotechnology, genetic manipulation and cloning..."
Doomfrost
Turantul 1 (Veteran)
Turantul 1 (Veteran)

Possible Sulogar power station?

Post by Doomfrost » Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:50 pm

I was thinking if the Sulogar became a playable race why not give them the ability to create the power station used by the Resistance in the mission New Stonehenge? I think it would fit their species being that the "power station" is just a formation of stones from the ground. What do you guys think?
Pulse of life.

Edward Fox
Slime Lord
Slime Lord

Re: Possible Sulogar power station?

Post by Edward Fox » Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:04 pm

Perhaps.

I think it would be hard to make the Sulgogars a playable faction without somewhat betraying their nature. They seem to me to be nomadic, if I could use such a word. Because they are organic and so mobile perhaps a better idea (though it would complicate the game mechanics significantly) would be to make the Sulgogar queen self-sufficient, slowly gaining energy over time.

Though your idea is not bad I find it somewhat difficult to see how the "wierd" faction cane be made to resemble the other four (The Black Sect does not count).
]http://i529.photobucket.com/albums/dd33 ... nceUB1.png[/img]

]http://i529.photobucket.com/albums/dd33 ... ensUB2.png[/img]

I have accepted Jesus Christ as my personal savior. If you have too and you aren't afraid to say it, copy and paste this into your signature.

Thomas Fredson
Emperor of the Mykonians (Veteran)
Emperor of the Mykonians (Veteran)

Re: Possible Sulogar power station?

Post by Thomas Fredson » Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:58 pm

If a sulgogar power station was to be made, it should look bionic instead of a rock formation (plus, according to a briefing in original game, only taerkastens have the means to extract energy from rock).

It is said that Sulgogars rely on bionic technology, cloning and genetic manipulation.
We might think that these manipulations can generate energy, and from a process which proper to bionic technology, absorb back this energy to regenerate and/or create drones. Just my point of view...
://i529.photobucket.com/albums/dd333/pete_kaboom/MykoniansUB1.png[/img]
://i529.photobucket.com/albums/dd333/pete_kaboom/MykoniansUB2.png[/img]
://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t318/Al-Khabir/UrbanAssaultSig4.gif[/img]

Also administrator of UAFr Board

The Big Mistake album in progress! (ABORTED)