Mykonian Mothership?

"A merciless alien race bent on torture and termination of humanity..."
GhorDragoon
Weasel
Weasel

Mykonian Mothership?

Post by GhorDragoon » Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:27 am

hey hi all UA fans, ever noticed the Mykonians mothership or something similar in the intro video?
Becuase yesterday I saw the video and there is a part where there is like rhombus mykonian like ship in the distance while myko units came from it and began to shoot at the floor.
Won't be cool that in the last stage of the resistance campaign you fight it like type of last boss, which would be more powerful that the normal host stations?

*I would make a link to the video so you can see it but I don't know(feeling like a noob).*

Ormu
Turantul 1 (Veteran)
Turantul 1 (Veteran)

Re: Mykonian Mothership?

Post by Ormu » Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:18 pm

You mean this scene? Yeah, I agree that it would be nice to have a special myko host in the final level. The one that guards the parasite could be more powerful than the other.

http://i.imgur.com/IHQbu.png
Matthew Lever wrote:Take out Ormus as soon as you see them.
UA community Discord channel: https://discord.gg/7H4dFQH
Not all Ormus are mine. When in doubt, please ask...

GhorDragoon
Weasel
Weasel

Post by GhorDragoon » Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:26 pm

yes that one it would be great if you fight it like a last boss becuase the stage parasite city is easy, and it becomes more easy with the stoudson bomb. So that ship could have more life energy, create the double fast than you and it can move freely well that is my point of view if it appear in the game

surfer1253
Zeppelin
Zeppelin

Post by surfer1253 » Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:02 pm

Agreed with you.Being that easy in the last level would lead the players on hatting the Urban Assault game because of being easy.If it would be a boss , it shall even have a special unit wich would be very powerfull and mby just guarding the parasite or the mykonians could make that unit even why its a special unit like all the other units.
Taerkasten:
We crush,we smash,
none can oppose us!