Taerkasten Campaign Guide

"A fanatical human brotherhood; technology has passed them by in their monastic isolation..."
leftylink
Useless Bystander Admin
Useless Bystander Admin

Taerkasten Campaign Guide

Post by leftylink » Fri Jun 27, 2008 2:26 am

Leftylink's Taerkasten Campaign Guide v1.1.0

Updated July 1st, 2009

Copyright © 2009 Lefty Link.

Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the section entitled "GNU Free Documentation License".

=====Contents=====

Intro - What This Guide Is
What This Guide Isn't
Resistance Overview
General Strategy and Tactics
- Explore!
- Restrict your enemy's exploration!
- Maintain a healthy power supply!
- Disrupt your enemy's power supply!
- Stay mobile!
- Use the beam gates!
- The SSSSSBAT!
Level Guide
Versioning Info
GNU Free Documentation License

=====Intro - What This Guide Is=====

This is a guide for the Taerkasten Campaign in the Metropolis Dawn expansion for Urban Assault.
It is meant to be a reference for the player, providing information about what each level contains in terms of upgrades and enemies.
It is also as a guide to help the players complete the levels in a quick and painless way, hopefully while having lots of fun as well!

=====What This Guide Isn't=====

This is not a guide that will teach you how to play the game, how to create units, how to control the different types of units, etc. That is up to you to figure out before you dive into this guide.
This is not a guide for multiplayer tactics or strategy. While some of the strategies employed here might be applicable to multiplayer games, most are designed to take advantage of the computer players' stupidities, and these are stupidities that you cannot rely on human players to have as well. A whole new type of strategy is required to play against the thinking adapting humans. The common blitz-assassination-type kills seen in single player are not always applicable in multiplayer because you cannot reload a save if you screw up. If you screw up, you're dead, so weigh the situation carefully in multiplayer.
This is not a guide to have boring three hour battles with the computer where you slowly peel back their their forces and finally win after taking it slow and steady. I know I'd get tired of the game if I had to sit there for three hours per battle! The basic objective of each map is to destroy the enemy Host Stations, so where does a three hour battle get you?

=====Taerkasten Overview=====

The Taerkastens are slow and lumbering but heavily armored. Since I am a guy who likes speed, this would completely disqualify the Taerkastens as a playable faction for me, but the Taerkastens have one redeeming unit: the Serp. These are fast suicide units, and the fastest units the Taerkastens can build. These can be used to rapidly capture an enemy Power Station for the Taerkastens to beam next to the enemy Host Station and create Leonids for mass destruction.

The Taerkasten Flying Fortress is one of the weakest Host Stations. Its four turrets have a limit turning radius, so only two can fire on an enemy from a given side. There are six important blind spots on a Flying Fortress where turrets cannot reach: four are located on each wall, and the other two are directly above and below the Flying Fortress. The Flying Fortress almost never wins a toe-to-toe battle between two Host Stations.

As a Taerkasten, I make heavy use of Serps to quickly capture an enemy Power Station on the other side of the map. Leonids are used to kill enemy Host Stations once I beam next to them. Ostwinds are the prime anti-air defense, and Hetzels, though slow, are good for capturing sectors. The Mnosjetz is acquired early and is useful for capturing critical enemy sectors before the Serp is acquired. When you gain the Bronsteijn, its incredible power can also help in many battles. It kills most units and flak placements with a single shot, and is fast enough to be sent from home without having to beam into the enemy base like the Leonids.

The Taerkasten Campaign starts out very slow because of the slow movement speed of your units. Until you acquire the Serp, expect the campaign to progress very slowly. Once you gain the Serp, you can expect a massive turnaround in the speed of your progress, and the Taerkastens might even become fun to play. The Serps are cheap, fast, and powerful. What else could you want? Oh, fine, the not dying after firing thing. Well, you can't have everything in life...

=====General Strategy and Tactics=====

-----Explore!-----

Scouts can be used to figure out where your enemies are and how good their defenses are. When you start a level, spend some time flying a Scout around to figure out where everything is, then exit and start again, putting your knowledge to good use. My level descriptions and Excel maps can help with your intelligence efforts, so you can figure out where to strike the opponents.

-----Restrict your enemy's exploration!-----

When a computer opponent finds an enemy Host Station using its Scouts and Radar Stations, it continually sends attacks to that location. Destroy their radar stations so they do not get constant surveillance over a large area. If you move somewhere off their radars, they don't know you've moved until they see it again with a Scout, and will continue to send attacks to your old location, only to find that your Host Station isn't there anymore!

-----Maintain a healthy power supply!-----

Your power stations provide more energy when you are closer to them. Multiple power stations next to each other give even more energy, but keep in mind that for each white bar your power station has, you need 16 sectors to achieve maximum power. You must conquer many sectors to keep your power flow at 100% if you have many power stations.

-----Disrupt your enemy's power supply!-----

Without weakened power stations, the enemy will not be able to create units to attack or defend as often. Most importantly, their Host Station will regenerate health slower, requiring more time to recuperate from an attack and giving you more time to prepare an attack that will destroy the Host Station for good. In the later levels, destroying or weakening the power station an enemy is sitting on will prompt them to create a new power station (open for you to capture and beam onto), or run away trying to head toward another base. You'll want to chase them down with fast powerful units to destroy them while they're out in the open undefended by other units.

And the three most important:

-----STAY MOBILE!!!-----

You have free beaming to any conquered Power Station, and you can use power stations as forward bases from which to quickly send attacks toward your enemies, or as escapes from enemy attacks. As mentioned before, the AI sends attacks to the last known location of the closest enemy Host Station. If the enemy sends an incredible force to attack you, but you beam away to somewhere else before they reach their destination, the attack force will be none the wiser and attack your old base, allowing you to dodge the bullet. Using this tactic, you can skip building defenses most of the time as long as you kill enemies quickly enough to use their old bases as part of your power station network. You then reclaim your old base and beam back to that one when the enemies figure out where your new base is. By staying on the run, the enemies will never catch up to you, and you will never be killed.

-----USE THE BEAM GATES!!!-----

By using your time and energy in the level you just completed (where you have plenty of time and energy to spare) and beaming as many units as you can to the next level, you save time and energy needed to create them in the next level (where often time and energy is scarce in the beginning). Always completely fill your beam gate with fast units that capture enemy power stations (I usually do one Scout, two Bronsteijns, and the rest Serps). You'll thank yourself for it very soon.

-----The surprise super secret sneaky slime backstab assassination technique!!!1!-----

To kill enemy Host Stations, the best tactic is to capture a power station near their Host Station, beam in your Host Station, and create heavy units. For this, two types of units are needed: a fast unit to weaken and/or capture power stations, and a powerhouse unit to destroy the enemy Host Station.
The most beautiful unit to fulfill the fast unit role is the Serp. The fastest offensive unit in the Taerkasten arsenal can be quickly deployed in large numbers and sent toward a power station previously identified with a scout. There is no question that the Serp is the perfect unit for this role.
The heavy unit role is also well filled by the Leonid. Starting with a hefty 86% armor and upgradable to an even more impressive 93%, this unit just won't die as it attacks the Host Stations. It's also possible to use Bronsteijns as their powerful blast is also suited to destroying Host Stations.
The Bronsteijn can also sometimes fill in for the fast unit role in cases where there are flaks impeding the Serps' progress, as Bronsteijns usually take out flaks with one shot each.
It is critical to acquire the Serps as quickly as possible, and also a good idea to get the Bronsteijn soon after.

=====Level guide=====

The levels are listed in the order of the in-game level codes. The game is very nonlinear, so there is no fixed level order, but I will give recommendations as to what you should have before entering a level, if I find it necessary.

In addition, the following levels are of high importance, and should be done as soon as possible. They are listed in a suggested order, and if you make these levels your first priority, delaying other levels until you've gained the rewards from these levels, your life will be much easier.

Marshland (Mnosjetz)
Dreaded Canyon (Leonid)
Slippery Night (Taer Power 1)
Expanse of Rubble (Ostwind)
Stoudson's Bastion (Taer Flak)
Rocked Hill (Serp!!!)
Badlands (Bronsteijn!!!)
Dejavu (Taer Power 1+)

For each level I will list the enemies you encounter, the energy of their Host Station, what they are able to build, any technology upgrades that are obtainable. I will also make my best attempts to describe the layout of each level, and the locations of significant tech upgrades and enemy Host Stations. Finally, I will give general pointers on how to beat the level.

If you would like to see more detailed maps of each level, I have created Excel maps of them. They are downloadable at:
http://www.metropolisdawn.com/files/xls ... en-xls.zip
http://www.metropolisdawn.com/files/xls ... xls.tar.gz
http://www.metropolisdawn.com/files/xls ... ls.tar.bz2

In order to take full advantage of the beam gates, I make it a requirement for myself to be the one who kills each Host Station in all levels so that I gain the +100 capacity for each Host Station. This means no letting an enemy die by letting a power station drain all its energy, no being a wimp and running away before killing all enemies, no enemy factions can kill one another, and Stoudson Bombs cannot be used. I design the level guide with this objective in mind.

In addition, I have previously mentioned that I love speed and that I feel the Taerkastens are hopelessly inadequate without the Serp. Therefore, my early-game recommendations and guide for the first few missions will center around getting the Serp as quickly as possible. As few missions as is possible will be completed without the Serp.

If you object to either of the above points, you are free to deviate from this guide as you see fit.

Let's begin shall we?

-----Order To Fire (Level 6)-----

-Taerkastens:
Flying Fortress - 1375 energy

-Resistance:
Resistance Host - 5000 energy
> Conquer 90
> Defend 90
> Recon 90
> Attack 90, after 02:00
> Move 99
Units: Jaguar, Fox

-New Vehicle: Ormu-Scout

You are in the northwest corner, and the Resistance has the rest of the map, basically. Your unit choice is simple because you only have one - the Eisenhans. Eisenhans can easily overpower the wimpy Jaguars and Foxes, so spam Eisenhans, and you're good to go. There is one Resistance power station to the south of your starting position, and one to the east of your starting position.

The Resistance almost always heads for the one to the east of you. Chain beam there IMMEDIATELY at the start of the level and send all Eisenhans there. When you get there, create Eisenhans to take over the power station and wait for the Resistance Host Station. When it arrives, pound it with all you got!

You should win this within the first two minutes.

Missions Unlocked: Marshland (13), Dreaded Canyon (16)

I recommend Marshland as the next level. I do not recommend Dreaded Canyon yet.

-----Marshland (Level 13)-----

-Taerkastens:
Flying Fortress - 1625 energy

-Resistance:
Resistance Host - 5500 energy
> Conquer 99, after 00:20
> Defend 98, after 01:00
> Recon 80
> Attack 95
> Move 99, after 03:00
Units: Weasel, Jaguar, Wasp, Scout, Fox

-New Vehicle: Mnosjetz

The Mnosjetz is the primary unit for capturing enemy power stations until you get the Serp, so I recommend playing this mission second, to get the Mnosjetz early on in the campaign.

You're in the southeast corner and the Resistance once again has the rest of the map. You have one power station and the Resistance have some in the northeast, as well as one more in the northwest. The Mnosjetz upgrade is on the west side of the map.

Quickly send Eisenhans to take the Mnosjetz upgrade. Then, from the upgrade, go north to find a Resistance power station. Destroy this one.

From your base, build Mnosjetz and send it north to where the Resistance power stations are. Fly as high as you can, and fly in circles around the power stations while constantly dropping bombs. The objective is to either destroy all power stations, or capture one and beam on top of it to create Eisenhans to destroy the enemy Host Station. Once the Resistance Host Station is destroyed, leave via the beam gate.

Missions Unlocked: Expanse of Rubble (18)

I recommend Dreaded Canyon as the next level.

-----Dreaded Canyon (Level 16)-----

-Taerkastens:
Flying Fortress - 1625 energy

-Resistance:
Resistance Host - 1500 energy
> Conquer 97, after 00:20
> Defend 95, after 01:00
> Recon 80
Units: Jaguar, Scout, Fox

-Ghorkovs:
Tarantul - 5500 energy
> Conquer 94, after 00:20
> Defend 93, after 01:00
> Recon 80
> Attack 80, after 02:00
Units: Speedy, Ghargoil, Tekh-Trak, Ghargoil 2, Ghor-Scout

-New Vehicle: Leonid
-Weapon Upgrade: Eisenhans +10 atk, +5 energy

The Leonids are the staple heavy unit, excellent for destroying enemy Host Stations after you have beamed right next to them. I recommend playing this mission third, after you have acquired the Mnosjetz, so you can build Leonids ASAP.

You start near the middle of the map. The Ghorkovs are to your west, and the Resistance are in the souteast, with no power stations. There are unoccupied power stations to the east of your starting position, and the Leonid upgrade is in the southwest, inside Ghorkov territory.

Take the unoccupied power stations to the east immediately, and prepare your defenses. Once your power is charged, beam south to find the Resistance, and create Eisenhans right next to their Host Station to kill them.

Fly a Mnosjetz to the southwest to find the Leonid upgrade, and capture it. Then fly north from the upgrade to find the Ghorkov power stations. Fly in circles high above the power stations and continually drop bombs on it, to destroy them. If one of them is captured, you may beam on top of it and send Leonids at the Tarantul, but you may also completely destroy the power stations and kill the Tarantul later. Once the Tarantul is dead, leave with the Leonid.

Missions Unlocked: Mountains of Thunder (8), Slippery Night (29)

I recommend Slippery Night as the next level.

-----Mountains of Thunder (Level 8)-----

-Taerkastens:
Flying Fortress - 1750 energy

-Mykonians:
Myko Host - 6000 energy
> Conquer 94, after 00:20
> Defend 93, after 01:00
> Recon 80
> Attack 80, after 02:00
Units: X01 Quadda, 5P0 Air Prism, Radar, Crusher

-Ghorkovs:
Tarantul - 6000 energy
> Conquer 97
> Defend 95
> Recon 85
> Attack 80
> Move 90
Units: Speedy, Ghargoil, Tekh-Trak, Ghargoil 2, Ghor-Scout

-New Vehicle: Hetzel
-Armor Upgrade: Leonid +4% shield, +2.5 energy
-Armor Upgrade: Ormu-Scout +5% shield, +2.5 energy

The Taerkastens start in the centrak valley with two power stations as the mission briefing states. The Mykonians are in the southeast, and the Ghorkovs have two bases in the northeast and northwest. The Hetzel is in the northeast base. The Ghorkovs start in the northeast base, but always head toward the northwest base as soon as the level begins.

I didn't enter this level until I had gained the Serp and the Bronsteijn. If you play it earlier, adjust your strategy to use Mnosjetz instead of Serps to steal enemy power stations.

To take advantage of the fact that the Ghorkovs will be absent from their north- east base, send Serps to capture their power station, then create Bronsteijn to chase down the fleeing Tarantul and destroy it. If you don't have Bronsteijns yet, capture the northwest power stations and set up a welcome party of Leonids to greet and destroy the Tarantul when it comes. Since they can't build more power stations, if you destroy all of their existing ones they will be out of power. They can then be killed slowly if your earlier assassination attempts did not succeed.

Once the mykonians are dead, use Serps to weaken the Mykonian power stations. When you think they're weak enough to make your attack, capture one with Serps, beam in, and create Leonids to destroy the Myko Host easily.

Missions Unlocked: Dark Shadows Over Green Valley (45)

-----Expanse of Rubble (Level 18)-----

-Taerkastens:

-Resistance:
Resistance Host - 6000 energy
> Conquer 98, after 00:20
> Defend 95, after 01:00
> Recon 90
> Attack 80, after 02:20
Resistance Host - 6000 energy
> Conquer 95, after 00:20
> Defend 97, after 01:00
> Recon 80
> Attack 80, after 03:00
Units: Weasel, Jaguar, Tiger, Wasp, Scout, Hornet

-New Vehicle: Ostwind
-Armor Upgrade: Mnosjetz +5% shield, +5 energy

The Ostwind is an important anti-air unit. I recommend this as the fifth level you play, after you acquire the ability to make power stations.

You're in the southwest corner, and the Resistance has the northern part of the map. There is one Resistance Host Station each in the northeast and northwest area. There is also a small unoccupied Resistance base in the southeast of the map. This base has one flak station and two level 4 power stations. It would be an excellent base, but it is too far away from the enemy for my tastes...

The Resistance Host Stations will not move, so all that is necessary is to destroy the power stations they are sitting on, and they will stop attacking. Send a scout to the north and find a level 4 Resistance power station that is unoccupied. Take it over with a Mnosjetz and beam on. Quickly send the Mnosjetz to the west to find the first Resistance Host Station. Destroy the power station by flying circles over it with the Mnosjetz and constantly dropping bombs. If the Mnosjetz dies before you complete your mission, send more, piloting each one personally. Once the power station falls, attacks from the west should stop completely.

Take a chance to defend yourself better. Take the Ostwind upgrade and create one to defend yourself against Hornets, and create one Leonid to defend yourself against Tigers. Whenever an enemy is coming, pilot the appropriate vehicle and beat back the attackers.

When you're ready, destroy the eastern Resistance power stations in the same manner as the western ones. Once that is done, the Resistance Host Stations will float there and do nothing. Destroy them with Leonids and go on to the next level.

Missions Unlocked: Stoudson's Bastion (36), Bomb Thread (38)

I recommend Stoudson's Bastion as the next level.

-----Slippery Night (Level 29)-----

-Taerkastens:

-Sulgogars:
Sulgogar Queen - 6000 energy
> Conquer 40, after 00:20
> Defend 98
> Recon 90
> Attack 90, after 03:10
> Move 70
Units: Mean Green, Slime Lord, Blue Spore, Little Brother

-Ghorkovs:
Tarantul - 6000 energy
> Conquer 98
> Defend 95
> Recon 80
> Attack 80, after 03:00
> Move 90, after 03:00
Units: Speedy, Ghargoil, Ghargoil 3, Tekh-Trak, Ghargoil 2, Ghor-Scout

-New Building: Taer Power 1
-Weapon Upgrade: Leonid +20 atk, +2.5 energy

The ability to make power stations is an incredibly important strategic advantage. I recommend this mission as the fourth mission to play, after you acquire the Mnosjetz and Leonid.

You're near the southeast corner of the map, while the Sulgogars have the southwest corner, and the Ghorkovs have the entire north edge of the map. In the center of the map are a neutral power station and the upgrade to build more. There is also one more neutral power station on the west side of the map.

Begin with a quick kill against the Sulgogars. Create a Mnosjetz and take the level 2 neutral power station on the west side of the map. Then beam as far south as you can and create Leonids to either kill the Sulgogar Queen or destroy the Sulgogar power station. Take the tech upgrade for power stations as well, and create more near your base. If the Queen did not die, ontinue to send as many units as is necessary to kill her.

Once the Sulgogars are dead, find the level 4 neutral power station in the center of the map. Capture that one and make your main base here, abandoning the base on the west side of the map. Take Mnosjetz and look for Ghorkov power stations. There are two level 2 power stations near the northeast corner and one level 4 power station a small distance to the west. Choose an unoccupied one that the Tarantul is not sitting on top of, and capture with Mnosjetz. Beam in and create Leonids to wreak havoc. The Tarantul is a wimp Host Station and will not be able to defend itself against Leonids.

Missions Unlocked: Dark Shadows Over Green Valley (45)

I recommend Expanse of Rubble as the next level.

-----Stoudson's Bastion (Level 36)-----

-Taerkastens:
Flying Fortress - 1875 energy

-Resistance:
Resistance Host - 6500 energy
> Conquer 99
> Defend 90
> Recon 97
> Attack 85, after 01:00
> Conquer 99
> Defend 90
> Recon 90
> Attack 87
> Power 95
> Conquer 95
> Defend 90
> Recon 90
> Attack 94
Units: Weasel, Jaguar, Tiger, Falcon, Marauder, Wasp, Scout, Hornet, Fox
Building: Power Station 1+

-New Building: Taer Flak
-Weapon Upgrade: Mnosjetz +20 atk, +2.5 energy
-Armor Upgrade: Eisenhans +5% shield, +2.5 energy

-Stoudson Bomb - 15:00

The flak station is excellent for strengthening any defensive formation. In addition, the beam gate in this level leads to Rocked Hill, which gives you Serps. For these reasons, I recommend this as the sixth mission.

The Stoudson Bomb starts in your hands, and you occupy the north and south of the map, surrounding three Resistance Host Stations. Just northeast of your start position is a tech upgrade to build flak stations. The Resistance have radar stations on both the north and south borders, so they will see you no matter where you go. Expect to be attacked hard and fast.

As an extra challenge, there will be NO use of the Stoudson Bomb. Sometime during the mission, make sure the Resistance captures one Stoudson sector. If you do not feel up to this challenge, you are free to keep control of all Stoudson sectors and blow the bomb. I, for one, will go through this guide as if the Stoudson Bomb was captured and there was no way to recapture it.

This is without a doubt the hardest level of the Taerkasten campaign. And I'm making you play it as your seventh mission. Without using the Stoudson Bomb. And when you only have five units available. Am I crazy? No. Because I have a plan. Heed my every order, and you might survive! (Okay, fine, enough Disney songs...)

You MUST ACT QUICKLY in the beginning. Send one Mnosjetz to the east to find the flak upgrade. Beam to the north base. Pull your two Eisenhans back south and DESTROY the level 2 power station so you can gain more power. Lock your life and beam energies so your power goes all to creation energy, and make about three Ostwinds and one Leonid for defense. Create one flak station as soon as you can but DO NOT put it one south of the level 4 power station. The Resistance attackers will immediately head for that sector when en route to attack your host station, so if you make your flak station there, it will get destroyed! Your objective is to create four flak stations - one each to the southwest, southeast, east, and west, preferably in that order. After you are done with that, create as many Eisenhans as you can for extra defense. And then AND ONLY then can you make the final flak station, one to the south. WHILE you are doing all this the Resistance will be attacking almost nonstop. You must destroy all attackers by taking first person control of your Leonid! Do NOT stray too far from your power station or you are dead. When you see a flak station weakening, you can rebuild it. If your Leonid is ever killed REBUILD IT INSTANTLY. Make one Mnosjetz and send it to conquer more sectors so you will be able to build another power station. This requires a lot of multitasking and quick thinking. Do not focus on only one part of your defense, and always stay alert.

When your defenses are good enough, unlock your other two gauges to let them fill up. When all three are full, lock beam energy and beam as far to the southeast as you possibly can. Create three Leonids and head south to meet the first Resistance Host Station. Trash its flak and power stations. If you are lucky, you might kill it, but you will probably have to head back for another try. Recharge once again, and refresh your defenses. Once your defenses are stable and your gauges are full again, repeat the process. Once the Host Station falls, all flak stations of the Resistance die with it. SUCCESS! From here on out, the mission gets easier as the attackers are less numerous.

Since the pressure is eased up a bit, you can make more flak stations to secure your home base. Beam around and build them all over the place. Take some time to make sure you're secure before you head out to attack the second Host Station.

When you're ready, this time, don't lock beam energy. Beam straight to the south and you'll see the Resistance Host Station on your east soon enough. Create three Leonids and, if the Host Station has created extra power stations, capture one of them. Beam on top of it and absorb some energy and duke it out with the Resistance Host Station while your Leonids pound the Resistance power stations. If your attack force is destroyed, create more with the energy you stole from the Resistance. The second Resistance Host Station should fall, easier than the first one.

Now that this is a fair one-on-one fight, the rest should be easy. The power station of the second Resistance Host Station is an excellent forward base for your next attack. Once again, beam to the southeast to find the enemy Host Station, then build Leonids to trash the power station, and then kill it.

Congratulations! You beat the hardest level in the Taerkasten campaign without using the Stoudson Bomb! Here is my score for this level. It's not the best in the world, but I'm proud of myself for having done this mission without the Stoudson Bomb.

Taerkastens: Kills: 231 player, 843 all
Resistance: Kills: 94
Score this mission: 1604
Score overall: 2998
Time this mission: 52:26
Time overall: 1:49:15

After having completed this insanely hard mission so early in the game and with so few units available, I think there are a few lessons to be learned from this mission.

One is the balance between attack and defense. Sure, I had to keep my defenses up so I wouldn't get destroyed, but if I always defended and never attacked, then the Resistance attacks would never have stopped, and I never would have won.

The second lesson, and the more important one, is the power of human control. You as a human are ten times as smart as the AI and can outsmart them 95% of the time. One Leonid under your control, with flak station support, is enough to kill over twenty enemy Tigers coming at your host station. There are intangible elements of human control that make it infinitely better than computer control.

Missions Unlocked: Rocked Hill (47)

Next stop, Rocked Hill. We're going for the Serp, baby!

-----Bomb Thread (Level 38)-----

-Taerkastens:

-Resistance:
> Conquer 99
> Defend 99
> Recon 97
> Attack 30, after 05:00
> Power 50
Units: Weasel, Jaguar, Tiger, Falcon, Marauder, Scout, Hornet
Building: Power Station 1

-Ghorkovs:
Skorpio - 6500 energy
> Conquer 99
> Defend 99
> Recon 95
> Attack 85, after 06:40
> Power 70
Units: Speedy, Ghargoil, Ghargoil 3, Tekh-Trak, Ghargoil 2, Ghor-Scout
Building: Kyt Power 1
(Acutally the code will allow VEHICLE 52 instead of the building, so the Ghorkovs don't have a Power Station)

-New Unit: Zeppelin
-Armor Upgrade: Ostwind +2% shield, +2.5 energy

-Stoudson Bomb - 30:00

All three of you are in valleys with mountains surrounding them allowing only a few choke points for enemy vehicles to go through. The difference is that you have three and are in the southwest, while the Resistance in the southeast have two, and the Ghorkovs in the northwest have but one. The Stoudson Bomb and its triggers are all in the northwest quarter of the map, while the Zeppelin is near the center.

Kill the Resistance first in this level. If you have Serps, use them to take over a power station, and them beam in with Leonids and destroy them. Otherwise use Mnosjetz to capture the power stations, and continue as planned.

The Ghorkovs cannot build power stations due to a mistake the level designer made, so all you have to do is destroy all their power stations with Serps or Leonids, then destroy their Skorpio with Serp Rush (kekekekeke!) or Bronsteijns.

Be sure to look for the Ostwind armor upgrade in the northwest before you leave.

Missions Unlocked: Dejavu (55), Dreilandereck (57)

-----Dark Shadows Over Green Valley (Level 45)-----

-Taerkastens:

-Sulgogars:
Sulgogar Queen - 6500 energy
> Conquer 99
> Defend 90
> Recon 97
> Attack 85, after 02:00
> Move 80, after 05:00

-Black Sect:
Resistance Anvil - 6500 energy
> Conquer 98
> Defend 90
> Recon 95
> Attack 85, after 01:00
> Power 60, after 00:40
> Flak 40, after 00:30
> Move 90, after 05:00
Units: Eisenhans, Hetzel, Ormu-Scout, Leonid, Mnosjetz, Mean Green, Slime Lord, Blue Spore, Little Brother, Zeppelin, Ostwind
Buildings: Power Station 1, Black Sect Flak

-New Building: Taer Radar
-Weapon Upgrade: Hetzel +10 atk, +2.5 energy
-Armor Upgrade: Hetzel +3% shield, +2.5 energy

The Sulgogars occupy the west of the map including a valley that stretches out to the eastern portion of the map. You have the southeastern edge of the map bordering this valley, and the Black Sect are just across the valley, on the north side of the map. The Radar Station will be in the southwest part of the map.

The Black Sect must be destroyed first, before they get out of hand with their stealth, those sneaky slimes... Use Serps to take their power stations so that you can create Leonids in their base. Attack either the power stations or the Host Station if the power stations are weak enough. Repeat as many times as is necessary.

Now for the Sulgogars, destroy any power stations that you don't want them to take, then destroy the ones they're standing on with Serps. Once their power stations are down, they're dead. Did I mention Bronsteijns have a one shot kill against the Slime Lords? Yup.

Missions Unlocked: Dejavu (55), Dreilandereck (57)

-----Rocked Hill (Level 47)-----

-Taerkastens:
Flying Fortress - 2000 energy

-Resistance:
Resistance Host - 7000 energy
> Conquer 99
> Defend 99
> Recon 80
> Attack 80
> Power 40, after 00:20
> Conquer 99, after 00:20
> Defend 99
> Recon 85
> Attack 80, after 04:00
> Power 20, after 00:40
> Radar 10, after 02:00
> Flak 20, after 02:20
> Move 90, after 01:00
Units: Weasel, Jaguar, Tiger, Falcon, Marauder, Wasp, Warhammer, Scout, Firefly, Hornet, Fox
Building: Power Station 1, Flak Station 1

-Mykonians:
Myko Station - 7000 energy
> Conquer 99
> Defend 99
> Recon 90
> Attack 70, after 00:30
> Power 10, after 05:00
> Flak 50, after 01:20
> Move 80, after 13:20
Units: Hourglass, X01 Quadda, 5P0 Air Prism, Static, Radar, Crusher
Building: Myko Power, Myko Flak

-New Unit: Serp
-Weapon Upgrade: Ostwind +5 atk, +2.5 energy
-Armor Upgrade: Mnosjetz +3% shield, +2.5 energy

The Serp is a fast, cheap, powerful unit that can very quickly capture an enemy power station from long distances. I recommend that this unit be obtained as early as possible and thus recommend this mission as your seventh.

You start out in the northeast, on top of a hill with two entrances. Resistance forces surround the hill, and their radar station is to the west. The Mykonians are in the center, on top of two hills. In the southwest are the two Resistance Host Stations. The Serp upgrade is in the southwest, close to the Resistance territory.

The Mykonians will mainly attack the Resistance and rarely attack you, while the Resistance will spread its attacks between you and the Mykonians, so kill both Resistance Hosts before they can kill the Mykos.

Use a scout to find the Serp upgrade, and then take it quickly. Create a few Eisenhans so you don't get killed while you're trying to attack, then send all Serps to the sector 5 up and 5 right of the southwest corner. That's a Resistance power station. Create Eisenhans to clear out the area of enemy tanks, then create one Leonid to shoot the enemy Host Station and kill it. If this did not work... reload the save and try again.

At this point, beam back home. If you're facing attacks from the other Resistance Host Station, feel free to set up more defenses at home while the Resistance and Mykonians continue to fight each other.

Destroying the second Resistance Host Station will be easier because all flak guns died with the first one; however, you must do it quickly before they can kill the Mykonians. Once again send Serps to take over the power station, then beam in and create Leonids for the quick kill.

Once the Resistance are eliminated, choose one of their stronger power stations and make it your base, fortifying it with a few Ostwinds and a flak station if you so choose. While you're waiting for power to recharge, send a scout to the north to find a tech upgrade, and let a Serp capture it.

There are two possible locations for the Myko Station. If they are on the northern hill, there will be spare power stations ready for capture by Serps. If they are on the southern hill, there may not be any, and you may have to weaken their only power station with Serps to induce them to build more. Once you have acquired a power station next to their Host Station, again beam in and create Leonids. The Mykonians should fall without a problem.

Missions Unlocked: Badlands (65), Pyre (68)

I recommend Badlands as the next level for the Bronsteijn. We'll get our two most important units in two consecutive levels.

-----Dejavu (Level 55)-----

-Taerkastens:

-Resistance:
> Conquer 100
> Defend 90
> Recon 30, after 00:30
> Attack 74, after 06:40
> Power 50, after 01:20
> Radar 10, after 02:10
> Flak 20, after 03:20
> Move 80
Building: Power Station 1+, Flak Station 1

-Mykonians:
Myko Station - 7000 energy
> Conquer 100
> Defend 90, after 00:20
> Recon 10
> Attack 76, after 10:00
> Power 10, after 02:50
> Move 80, after 00:10
Units: Hourglass, X01 Quadda, 5P0 Air Prism, Static, Radar, Crusher

-Ghorkovs:
Skorpio - 7000 energy
> Conquer 99
> Defend 93, after 00:20
> Recon 50, after 00:42
> Attack 80, after 03:20
> Power 40, after 00:20
> Move 82
Units: Speedy, Ying, Ghargoil, Ghargoil 3, Tekh-Trak, Ghargoil 2, Ghor-Scout
Building: Kyt Power 1+, Kyt Flak

-New Unit: Thor's Hammer
-New Building: Taer Power 1+
-Armor Upgrade: Eisenhans +5% shield, +2.5 energy

-Stoudson Bomb - 05:00

You'll see what they mean by Deja Vu when you enter this level. This time, you are in the center, while the Mykonians have entered in the east. The Resistance is in the southwest just like before, and the Ghorkovs are in the northwest like last time. The Power Station 1+ is the one under the Skorpio that you can see at the beginning.

Ok, you know something? FORGET the mountain, there is NO WAY you can defend against a combined attack from all three factions, which WILL come if you stay. Use Serps to capture the Power Station upgrade, and then beam to the southeast of the mountain and create a new power station and defenses. The enemy will mostly send air units are you, so make the appropriate Ostwinds, with flaks for good measure.

Ok, now in my game, the Mykonians did a very peculiar thing... their Host Station moved toward mine for no reason. If it does that in your game, destroy it with a Leonid. If not, take out the Mykonians first, because they are the weakest and you need their real estate to power up your power stations. Take a Bronsteijn and capture their power stations, then beam in and create Leonids, then beam back to safety while the Leonids pummel the Host Station. Standard fare, really.

You should be within a stone's throw from another tech upgrade controlled by the Ghorkovs. Send the appropriate units to take it and gain the Thor's Hammer. Yummy, a lifesaver building and a cool vehicle in the same level. Unfortunate that I never used the Thor's Hammer.

Continue to weaken the Resistance with Serps until you can capture a power station and make Leonids next to their Host Station. It should be over quickly after that. If they run away, chase them down with a Bronsteijn! After that, the Ghorkovs can go down quickly in the same manner.

Missions Unlocked: Pyre (68)

-----Dreilandereck (Level 57)-----

-Taerkastens:

-Black Sect:
Resistance Anvil - 7000 energy
> Conquer 99
> Defend 93
> Recon 90
> Attack 84, after 03:00
> Power 40
> Flak 30, after 00:40
> Move 90
Units: Speedy, Ying, Ghargoil, Ghargoil 3, Tekh-Trak, Ghargoil 2, Ghor-Scout, Eisenhans, Hetzel, Ormu-Scout, Leonid, Mnosjetz, Yang, Zeppelin, Ostwind
Buildings: Power Station 1, Black Sect Flak, Radar Station 1

-Ghorkovs:
Skorpio - 7000 energy
> Conquer 100
> Defend 90
> Recon 80
> Attack 86, after 01:10
> Power 50
> Flak 30
> Move 90
Units: Speedy, Ying, Ghargoil, Ghargoil 3, Tekh-Trak, Ghargoil 2, Ghor-Scout, Yang
Building: Kyt Power, Kyt Power 1+, Kyt Flak

-Weapon Upgrade: Eisenhans +10 atk, +2.5 energy
-Weapon Upgrade: Host Station Flaks +50 atk
-Armor Upgrade: Leonid +3% shield, +2.5 energy

The Taerkastens enter in the southwest corner, and see Black Sect territory to both sides of them. The main Black Sect base is in the west side of the map, and the Black Sect have a level 6 power station. The Ghorkovs have the northeast of the map, north of your starting position. There are two unoccupied power stations you can take instead of building a new one. One's to your northwest, and another is in the northwest corner.

My preferred method of operation is to quickly capture the closer neutral power station with Serps. Build flak stations to defend yourself and conquer sectors to increase power output. Find the Black Sect on the west side and send Serps to pound their level 6 power station. The Black Sect will be quick to build more power stations. That's when you capture one and create Leonids to destroy the Black Sect Station to punish them for their oversight!

Next, the Ghorkovs need to be taken care of. They have three level 4 power stations in their base, and their Skorpio usually is hanging out in the middle of them. Use Serps to capture one of the power stations and use either Leonids or Bronsteijns to take apart their base defenses and destroy the Skorpio.

Missions Unlocked: Pyre (68)

-----Badlands (Level 65)-----

-Taerkastens:
Flying Fortress - 2250 energy

-Resistance:
Resistance Host - 8000 energy
> Conquer 99
> Defend 96
> Recon 90, after 00:30
> Attack 90, after 02:00
> Power 30, after 04:00
> Flak 10, after 05:00
> Conquer 99
> Defend 98
> Recon 70, after 00:30
> Attack 70, after 00:10
> Power 20, after 06:20
> Flak 10, after 06:40
Units: Weasel, Jaguar, Tiger, Falcon, Marauder, Wasp, Warhammer, Scout, Firefly, Dragonfly, Hornet, Fox
Building: Power Station 1, Power Station 1+, Flak Station 1, Flak Station 2, Radar Station 1

-Black Sect:
Resistance Anvil - 8000 energy
> Conquer 99
> Defend 80
> Recon 80
> Attack 82, after 15:00
> Power 20, after 00:10
> Flak 30, after 01:40
Units: Weasel, Jaguar, Tiger, Falcon, Marauder, Wasp, Warhammer, Scout, Firefly, Hornet, Fox, Eisenhans, Hetzel, Ormu-Scout, Leonid, Mnosjetz, Zeppelin, Ostwind
Buildings: Power Station 1, Power Station 1+, Black Sect Flak

-New Unit: Bronsteijn
-Weapon Upgrade: Eisenhans +20 atk, +2.5 energy

As the Bronsteijn is the second fastest unit of the Taerkastens and has an incredibly powerful weapon, we'll acquire this mysterious satellite-shaped powerhouse quickly. This should be your eighth level.

This is a large level. The Taerkastens start alone in the southwest corner, walled in by the Resistance. There is one Resistance Host Station to the north of your position, and one to the east. In the northeast corner, you'll see that you have a radar station, and there is a cluster of three level 4 power stations to the east. The Black Sect are hiding out in the southeast corner of the map. The Bronsteijn upgrade is just north of you, guarded by an insane wall of Resistance flaks.

The best starting position? Send a scout north and look for a level 8 power station on a plateau. Send your Leonids there, and send Serps to capture. From here, you're basically invincible if you have enough flaks!

The most annoying enemy is the Resistance guy to the south because he is sending massive amounts of Tigers, and he's guarding the Bronsteijn upgrade. Annoy him with Serps until you can capture a power station, then destroy him with Leonids, or just point Serps at his Host Station. Once he's gone, take the Bronsteijn.

After that, take out the Black Sect because they're really annoying with the "Oh look at me I'm invisible" stunt. They're in the southeast corner. Take a power station with Serps and then wreak havoc with Leonids. This shouldn't take long.

The Black Sect's former base is a good starting point for an attack on the last remaining Resistance Host Station. The routine is the same - send Serps in and beam in and destroy them with Leonids. Leonids own!

Missions Unlocked: The Fight for Liberation (78)

-----Pyre (Level 68)-----

-Taerkastens:
Flying Fortress - 2250 energy

-Resistance:
> Conquer 99
> Defend 99
> Recon 90
> Attack 87, after 00:20
> Power 50, after 00:30
> Radar 10, after 05:00
> Flak 30, after 03:20
> Move 90, after 00:30
Units: Weasel, Jaguar, Tiger, Falcon, Marauder, Wasp, Warhammer, Scout, Firefly, Dragonfly, Hornet, Fox
Building: Power Station 1, Power Station 1+, Flak Station 1, Flak Station 2, Radar Station 1

-Sulgogars:
Sulgogar Queen - 8000 energy
> Conquer 99
> Defend 98
> Recon 90
> Attack 70, after 05:00

-Mykonians:
Myko Station - 8000 energy
> Conquer 99
> Defend 97
> Recon 85
> Attack 75, after 00:20
> Power 50, after 00:30
> Flak 40, after 00:50
> Move 90, after 00:30
Units: Hourglass, X01 Quadda, 5P0 Air Prism, Static, Radar, Air Stick, Bomber, Crusher

-Ghorkovs:
Skorpio - 8000 energy
> Conquer 99
> Defend 97
> Recon 90
> Attack 87, after 00:10
> Power 30, after 00:20
> Radar 10, after 03:20
> Flak 30, after 00:40
> Move 10, after 05:00
Units: Speedy, Ying, Ghargoil, Ghargoil 3, Tekh-Trak, Gigant, Ghargoil 2, Ghor-Scout, Tien-Ying 7
Building: Kyt Power 1+, Kyt Flak, Kyt Radar

-New Unit: Phantom
-Radar Upgrade: Zeppelin +1 Radar, +5 energy

You are squeezed in at the beginning with Resistance to the west and Ghorkovs to the east. Both of them have flaks around their power stations, hampering capture by you. You have a small force predeployed to defend this area. You have more sectors on the north side of the map. Those are also surrounded on both sides, with Sulgogars to the west and Mykonians to the east. Uncaptured power stations are very close to the northern territory, and all factions have radar stations right next to your territory, so you can be sure that you will be attacked very quickly no matter where you beam to. The Phantom is the technology sector to the east of you, near the Ghorkovs.

It is clear that the Sulgogars and Mykonians will be easier to attack and defend against, since their flak placements are weaker, and additionally because the Sulgogars cannot rebuild power stations. Send Serps to conquer the northern power stations and beam in. Immediately send more Serps to the northeast and destroy the Mykonian radar station. Prepare your defenses by building flak stations, and conquer sectors to increase energy absorption.

Beat up the Sulgogars by capturing a power station with Serps, beaming in, and creating Leonids. Be sure to beam out of range of the Sulgogar Queen because she is STRONG! She will demolish the pitiful Flying Fortress. Let the Leonids do the dirty work. This should be easy. Take your free land and run.

Be on the watch for either the Resistance Host Station or the Ghorkov Skorpio flying over to your territory to build a radar station. If they do, immediately send as many Serps as you can and destroy it. I was able to kill the Resistance this way, missed my chance to kill the Ghorkovs one time, then killed them when they foolishly tried to build another radar station.

The Mykonians are very easy to kill. Four Leonids right next to their Host Station and they should fall without any problems. More free land...

If the Resistance and Ghorkovs still remain on the map, with your now maxed out energy and vast territory, you should be able to overpower them. Standard procedure should work, but don't be surprised if you need to send squads of Serps or Bronsteijns to destroy flak stations before capturing power stations.

Missions Unlocked: The Fight for Liberation (78)

-----The Fight for Liberation (Level 78)-----

-Taerkastens:
Flying Fortress - 2500 energy

-Resistance:
Resistance Host - 9000 energy
> Conquer 99, after 00:30
> Defend 99, after 00:20
> Recon 80, after 00:10
> Attack 75, after 00:40
> Power 30, after 00:50
> Flak 30, after 01:00
Resistance Host - 9000 energy
> Conquer 99, after 00:10
> Defend 95, after 00:20
> Recon 80, after 00:30
> Attack 85, after 00:20
> Power 20, after 00:50
> Flak 20, after 01:00
> Move 90, after 20:00
Units: Weasel, Jaguar, Tiger, Falcon, Marauder, Wasp, Warhammer, Scout, Firefly, Rhino, Dragonfly, Hornet, Fox
Building: Power Station 1, Power Station 1+, Power Station 2, Flak Station 1, Flak Station 2, Radar Station 1, Radar Station 2

-Sulgogars:
Sulgogar Queen - 9000 energy
> Conquer 99
> Defend 99
> Recon 90
> Attack 78
> Move 90, after 03:20

-Mykonians:
Myko Station - 9000 energy
> Conquer 98
> Defend 99
> Recon 85
> Attack 83, after 15:00
> Power 60, after 01:40
> Flak 40, after 00:30
> Move 90, after 03:20
Units: Hourglass, X01 Quadda, 5P0 Air Prism, Static, Radar, Air Stick, Bomber, Crusher

-Black Sect:
Resistance Anvil - 9000 energy
> Conquer 99
> Defend 98
> Recon 87
> Attack 81, after 00:20
> Power 10, after 00:30
> Flak 50, after 00:40
Units: Weasel, Jaguar, Tiger, Falcon, Marauder, Wasp, Warhammer, Scout, Firefly, Rhino, Hornet, Fox, Speedy, Ying, Ghargoil, Ghargoil 3, Tekh-Trak, Gigant, Ghargoil 2, Ghor-Scout, Tien-Ying 7, Eisenhans, Hetzel, Ormu-Scout, Leonid, Mnosjetz, Zeppelin, Ostwind, Hourglass, X01 Quadda, 5PO Air Prism, Static, Radar, Air Stick, Bomber, Mean Green, Slime Lord, Blue Spore, Little Brother
Buildings: Power Station 1, Power Station 1+, Black Sect Flak

-Ghorkovs:
Skorpio - 9000 energy
> Conquer 95
> Defend 96
> Recon 91
> Attack 70, after 00:20
> Power 40, after 00:40
> Flak 30, after 01:10
> Move 90, after 01:40
Units: Speedy, Ying, Ghargoil, Ghargoil 3, Tekh-Trak, Gigant, Ghargoil 2, Ghor-Scout, Tien-Ying 7
Building: Kyt Power 1+, Kyt Flak, Kyt Radar

Is your beam gate capacity 4500?

Once again, you're pretty surrounded. The Sulgogars are to the southeast in the corner, one Resistance Host Station is to the southwest, the Black Sect are to the West, and the Ghorkovs are to the north, and in the northeast corner. Black Sect territory almost divides the map in two in the vertical direction, with very strong Power Stations as well. The Mykonians are in the southwest corner, and finally the last Resistance Host Station is in the northwest.

Kill the Sulgogars immediately within the first two minutes. Create Serps and send them to their power station (one up and one left from the southeast corner of the map). Beam in and create Leonids for the kill. Start creating flaks to defend yourself. You will use the Sulgogar power station as your base from now on.

We're going to go for the divide and conquer tactic. If you leave the Resistance alone too long, their two Host Stations will hang out together in the northwest corner and be incredibly hard to kill (Believe me, I tried it before...) We'll destroy one of the Resistance Host Stations before it gets too troublesome. Use Bronsteijns to fly in and destroy their power stations. Continue to shoot at the Resistance Host Station with parties of Bronsteijns and they will go down! Hah! They didn't put up a lot of resistance! ;)

You can destroy either the Mykonians or Ghorkovs next while the rest of the enemies fight each other.

The Ghorkovs have the northwest corner. Their power stations are scattered so you should be able to find one that the Skorpio is not sitting on. Take it over with Serps and once again create Leonids to kill the Skorpio.

The Mykonians are hiding in the southwest corner.. There should be one unguarded power station slightly north of the two that the Myko Host is sitting on. Take it, and create Leonids and send them south to kill the Mykonians.

The Black Sect are next. First, cut off their escape route by sending a Bronsteijn west of the Ghorkov base. There will be a Black Sect power station. Take over it and destroy the flak stations nearby. Next, find their main base in the middle of the map and send Bronsteijns to shred their flak stations and take a power station. Beam in and give them some Leonids to the face, and they should be destroyed!

You'll be using the northern Black Sect base as a jumping point from which to assault the last Resistance Host Station. There is a power station two down and two right of the northwest corner. Take it with Serps, beam in, create Leonids, and destroy the last Resistance Host Station.

Congratulations, you win! Watch the credits.

My final score for the Taerkasten Campaign:
Score this mission: 826
Score overall: 13228
Time this mission: 24:39
Time overall: 5:09:12

=====Versioning Info=====

7/1/09
Finally, after this long period of inactivity, I have completed another run of the Taerkasten campaign and rewritten the level guide based on my experiences.
Version 1.1.0 includes the detailed budget values of each AI Host Station as well as a description of the layout of each level. I have also improved my time compared to the last playthrough, and my guide is updated with new strategies to help you complete the levels quickly and more easily as well.

12/25/08
Merry Christmas. The Units and Buildings list is removed so I only have to maintain it in one location. The unneeded Random section is removed.

12/25/07
Version 1.0.1 is a small Christmas update. The Units and Buildings list was updated to include Weapon IDs and Weapon Attack Multipliers.

12/22/07
Version 1.0.0 is the first complete version of this document. All levels and all parts of the document are completed. Changes from 0.99 include the final level, the addition of a few missing buildings, and the fixing of a few Host Station budget values.

12/19/07
Version 0.99 is the almost-complete version of this document. All parts of the document are completed with the exception of the final level. Planned changes in the future include more detailed descriptions of the layout of the levels and of the locations of the enemy Host Stations.

=====GNU Free Documentation License=====
Please read the GNU Free Documentation License at:
http://www.gnu.org/licenses/fdl.txt
Last edited by GoldStar611 on Sun Jan 10, 2016 1:15 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: fixed broken links

leftylink
Useless Bystander Admin
Useless Bystander Admin

Re: Taerkasten Campaign Guide

Post by leftylink » Fri Jun 27, 2008 2:26 am

Reserved for Leftylink
~Leftylink, the former Useless Bystander Admin.
Retired from UA since university. May play again someday...

"SERP RUSH KEKEKEKEKEKEKEKE!!!"
"OMG I SAID NO RUSH 15 MINS!!!!!!" *dies*

Proud creator of the Urban Assault Campaign Guides [Resistance] [Ghorkov] [Taerkasten], the Urban Assault LDF Reader, and the Excel maps

leftylink
Useless Bystander Admin
Useless Bystander Admin

Post by leftylink » Fri Jun 27, 2008 2:27 am

Reserved for Leftylink

Proud creator of the Urban Assault Campaign Guides [Resistance] [Ghorkov] [Taerkasten], the Urban Assault LDF Reader, and the Excel maps

leftylink
Useless Bystander Admin
Useless Bystander Admin

Post by leftylink » Tue Jun 30, 2009 5:12 am

Hey guys. I finally updated this old thing, after more than 18 months :) I replayed the Taerkasten and Ghorkov campaigns and rewrote those guides. Unfortunately, I'm not done with the Resistance one yet, so stay tuned for that one...

Hetzel
Firefly
Firefly

Post by Hetzel » Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:08 am

Damn...I really could never type that much. Thanks for the info though. It helped
NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWA OF MY SCRAP TANKS!

Izik85
Turantul 1 (Veteran)
Turantul 1 (Veteran)

Post by Izik85 » Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:12 pm

I like the Tearkastens briefings... Very monastic :D hahahaha