Turantul I vs Skorpio (Turantul 2)

"A monolithic opposition force predating the Toxic age..."
Bronsteijn24K
Turantul 1 (Veteran)
Turantul 1 (Veteran)

Re: Turantul I vs Skorpio (Turantul 2)

Post by Bronsteijn24K » Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:11 pm

Actually AI stations only move out of their base to create radar stations only! The annoying thing about this poor AI is that the AI will check if the area its planning to move to is safe, but it wont update that factor until it reaches its destination, so if enemy units start making its destination unsafe, the AI wont realize it until it gets there -.-

fabriciovic2
Turantul 1 (Veteran)
Turantul 1 (Veteran)

Post by fabriciovic2 » Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:39 pm

Turantul I(a tarantula or the"big spider")is a great Host Station.
That Red Laser sounds spooky and gave me a lot of anger,when i was a noob player,because that"whistle sound"is annoying a lot.When i discover that my units was been wiped out for that"thing"ill trying to bomb it with a combo with tanks and planes togheter.That station looks like a giant"Gigant",for those whom are playing UA for the first time,when you see a giant,dont be scare,its not a bunch of Tarantulls going after you,but i will try to make a mod with this idea.
Skorpio is Better shaped and more difficult to beat because its a Flying fortress,and it flyies High,moves faster and have a lot of flaks.

Hugo350z
Turantul 1 (Veteran)
Turantul 1 (Veteran)

Post by Hugo350z » Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:23 pm

I like the Skorpio due to its flaks, and it has a better appearance than Turantul I. We can always have a mini Turantul I with us when we're driving a Gigant :P

BEAM AWAY TURANTUL!!!

ThatDutchGuy
Turantul 1 (Veteran)
Turantul 1 (Veteran)

Post by ThatDutchGuy » Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:23 am

One thing is for sure, when you approach the both HS of the ghorkovs, they make a awesome fly sound.
I have accepted Jesus Christ as my personal savior. If you have too and you aren't afraid to say it, copy and paste this into your signature.