The Skorpio is too good.

"A monolithic opposition force predating the Toxic age..."
Roland985
Turantul 1 (Veteran)
Turantul 1 (Veteran)

Re: The Skorpio is too good.

Post by Roland985 » Wed Oct 14, 2009 12:45 am

Yep, pretty much, but the flak in the tears is useless vs that sort of thing so I resort to ostwinds and eisenhans

garry's waffle
Turantul 1 (Veteran)
Turantul 1 (Veteran)

Post by garry's waffle » Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:45 pm

Trantul ll is ultimate. when i play the 'Taerkasten Whimp' mission. i dont want to flee away so i purposed to stay in centre. hell yea, 3 surge come to me endless, (no it was 6 surge, cause each HS product ground + air both) when i destroyed all of taerkasten first, resistance make a death defense tactic to ghorkov, a.k.a Flak Station 2 SPAM. tekh-trak and gigant hard to through that. but just capture few Power Station with Tien-Ying 7 and beam to near there, Rise of Trantul ll, it destroyed all of enemy annoying flak station 2 with take a less dmg from enemy flak. eye for an eye, station gun for station gun. if stay in HS, more powerful cause your player-increase-defense ability working. it can prevent any heli from resistance, dragonfly is danger but if versus with computer, just beam back. so i destroyed few hundred of enemies with Trantul ll + beam + powerstation capturing. when tiger comes, just beam back of them and hit, when they turn back, again. but if not, just keep a range from them and shoot them without their range. 1 by 1. jaguar is most dangerous 1

Brachy UA FREAK
Turantul 1 (Veteran)
Turantul 1 (Veteran)

Post by Brachy UA FREAK » Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:07 pm

hmmh resistance haas nothing vs tarantul II expect rihno spammnig :D

I found otu something funny: The resistacne anti hostastion units are worst :D
i nca evne make an IBs with my 20% shield myko HS in my mod :P
GET YOUR HANDS OFF FROM THAT PARASITE!
Or
I LL QUADDA YOU

://i529.photobucket.com/albums/dd333/pete_kaboom/MykoniansUB1.png
://i529.photobucket.com/albums/dd333/pete_kaboom/X01-Quadda.gif

Myko Mod [MID] back alive after long hiatus!

ThatDutchGuy
Turantul 1 (Veteran)
Turantul 1 (Veteran)

Post by ThatDutchGuy » Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:18 pm

You know what i hate from the Ghorflaks? The screen shakes rediculously, you can't even aim anymore... (and the turantul 2 has 4 guns not 3)
I have accepted Jesus Christ as my personal savior. If you have too and you aren't afraid to say it, copy and paste this into your signature.