Kyternesia...The Formation of a Nation?

"A monolithic opposition force predating the Toxic age..."
MarcOlle
Bugged Ostwind?
Bugged Ostwind?

Re: Kyternesia...The Formation of a Nation?

Post by MarcOlle » Wed May 12, 2010 2:46 pm

I like theories, principally conspiracy theories...

So I invent some...
Trying to do a comeback...
://i529.photobucket.com/albums/dd333/pete_kaboom/SulgogarsUB2.png[/img]
________________________________________________________________________________________
Fra6160 at 29/Apr/2009 wrote:In 2011 we'll discover the plasma creation :D
And still we have not discovered the plasma creation...

Stefan Karau
Urban Assault Developer
Urban Assault Developer

Post by Stefan Karau » Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:17 am

Use it so: Ghorkov is the name, there the other fractions this fraction give. Kyterneser is the name, there the Ghorkov use by himself. Ghorkov is fore them a swearword.
Look at the Moslems: in german we have the therm "Mohammedaner" fore Moslem. Its unfriendly too use fore them.

[As we used the name Kyterneser, MS says, this name has in english no association to eastern europe and a asian totalitarian regime. At the end of the production there changed many names to more appropriate names in there fractions. As we build the expansion "Metropolis Dawn" my opinion was: give the gamers a hint, how was the original name from Ghorkov. And build it in a story: the Kyterneser a deluded, indoctrinated, totalitarian and suppressed nation. People are overwhelmed by the ubiquitous propaganda. There have installed a autocracy or technocracy gouverment. No man should be older than 60. The legislation is designed to reduce the remaining life time, as quickly as possible, to get spare parts from the biological offenders who receive those who behave state compliant.]

Greetings
Stefan

Roland985
Turantul 1 (Veteran)
Turantul 1 (Veteran)

Post by Roland985 » Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:52 am

Stefan Karau wrote: And build it in a story: the Kyterneser a deluded, indoctrinated, totalitarian and suppressed nation. People are overwhelmed by the ubiquitous propaganda. There have installed a autocracy or technocracy gouverment. No man should be older than 60. The legislation is designed to reduce the remaining life time, as quickly as possible, to get spare parts from the biological offenders who receive those who behave state compliant.]

Greetings
Stefan
I was wondering how the the Ghorkovian system was called the Kyternesians.

The Expansion was great to play, myself being one of the few people who know about it. You did a very good job but it is a huge shame that M$ dropped it like a hot stone... We'll keep it going for ya! It deserves another chance...

fabriciovic2
Turantul 1 (Veteran)
Turantul 1 (Veteran)

Post by fabriciovic2 » Sun May 27, 2012 5:12 pm

"Ghorkos"they say one thing:
Kyternesia, одним рабочим правительством солдат!