No way, it is gay to use
6%

Total votes: 35

-Eistee-
Firefly
Firefly

Re: ALL HAIL THE GIGANT!!!

Post by -Eistee- » Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:49 am

....but the Gigant is faster as the quadda...

What is the difference between Gigant and Gigant 2? I think the Gigant 2 is a little bit faster or?

Roland985
Turantul 1 (Veteran)
Turantul 1 (Veteran)

Post by Roland985 » Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:01 am

I dunno, there was a discussion about it somewhere but I don't remember where it was.

It had something to do with pitch/roll methinks. :awsm:

UrbanAce3
Turantul 1 (Veteran)
Turantul 1 (Veteran)

Post by UrbanAce3 » Sun Oct 11, 2009 3:52 am

Gigant 2 is cheaper and quicker and i think it has less armor pull out UA and have a look.
UrbanAce3~
:/i163.photobucket.com/albums/t318/Al-Khabir/UrbanAssaultSig7.gif[/img]
://i529.photobucket.com/albums/dd333/pete_kaboom/SulgogarsUB2.png[/img]

Hugo350z
Turantul 1 (Veteran)
Turantul 1 (Veteran)

Post by Hugo350z » Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:31 pm

I really like the Gigant to take enemy power stations. It destroys them really fast. Quaddas are good but personally I prefer the Gigant due to it's rapid and strong firepower (and because I'm a Ghorkov, too xD)If I encounter some enemy airplane, I'll try to take it down. The problem with this vehicle appears when you stand in front of anti-aircraft tanks such as Foxes, Weasels, Ostwinds... So, it is a wise choise to go to take enemy power stations with some Tekhs protecting you, taking advantage that they are the fastest heavy tanks in the game. You can protect them from bombers while they destroy enemy ground units.

BEAM AWAY TURANTUL!!!

fabriciovic2
Turantul 1 (Veteran)
Turantul 1 (Veteran)

Post by fabriciovic2 » Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:25 pm

First time that i saw Gigant i got scared i thought"Im Dead Now,Lots of Turantulls,what a hell is it?,man, im in trouble"after this i discovered the Gigant,and i said to myself,i need to drive this in the game,so iv learned modding and i test one and this vehicle its a little tuff to drive as i said before(another post)but its one of the most interestings veks in this game,pilot this thing need a little pacience,but the crosshair is fine,nice weapon,its a little Turantull,i dont know if its possible,but some crazy dude can make a Little"Skorpio"??

..."Gigante,você vai falar pra onde a gente vai hoje?,vamo aonde gigante?,gigante responde-"na praia" :lol: