"A monolithic opposition force predating the Toxic age..."
MarcOlle
Bugged Ostwind?
Bugged Ostwind?

Re: Your favorite Ghorkov unit ?

Post by MarcOlle » Sat Sep 08, 2012 3:10 am

Edward Fox wrote:
MarioSDU6/SDU7 wrote:
Yeah, definitively, but it has its uses. For example, the Yang can drop its 30 bombs close to its opponent or in mid-air so they hit incoming air units ahead.
True but I found that this is only true when user controlled. Anyone have any success with Yang drones?
Well, I didn't find, but one time I was playing a game (I don't know if it was a mod) in single-player camaping and appeared a Yang Spam from the ghorkovs to attack me, I thought I could handle it with my Foxes, but there are too many and I didn't have any Power Stationt o teleportate.
So they attacked me with a massive slow bombs. I couldn't create air units, because it would get destroyed, and I had more Jaguar than Foxes to run...
The flaks from my HS destroyed the Yangs that survived, but the damage was done, all my base was destroyed and a lot of energy from my HS was lost...

After that, I tested the Yang in a multiplayer map, I think, and pressed TAB with it :awsm:
Trying to do a comeback...
://i529.photobucket.com/albums/dd333/pete_kaboom/SulgogarsUB2.png[/img]
________________________________________________________________________________________
Fra6160 at 29/Apr/2009 wrote:In 2011 we'll discover the plasma creation :D
And still we have not discovered the plasma creation...

Hugo350z
Turantul 1 (Veteran)
Turantul 1 (Veteran)

Post by Hugo350z » Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:16 pm

I'd say the Chargoil 3. Excellent fire rate, good damage, good handling and it is quite fast. I'd use them to cover an entrance in which enemy tanks could pass to destroy my power station; they'll find some bombs in their way. The only thing I don't like is the poor armor it has; it gets destroyed really fast by enemy airplanes like Warhammer or Phantom.

BEAM AWAY TURANTUL!!!

ThatDutchGuy
Turantul 1 (Veteran)
Turantul 1 (Veteran)

Post by ThatDutchGuy » Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:26 am

I got to say the speedy, not only because it is very good against the mykos, i just love riding so redicilously fast ^^
I have accepted Jesus Christ as my personal savior. If you have too and you aren't afraid to say it, copy and paste this into your signature.