Ghorkov Campaign Guide

"A monolithic opposition force predating the Toxic age..."
FukkenSaved
Firefly
Firefly

Re: Ghorkov Campaign Guide

Post by FukkenSaved » Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:07 am

2 nasty things in this campaign
One is the Black Sect in In Last Second (saved it for second to last) where the Host Station walls itself in with flaks and has an endless supply of power stations. The only way I could beat it was by sending out 1-unit yings everywhere to gradually take most of their sectors (took like 20 minutes) and then building a power station nearby and more or less having a siege encircling it gradually closing in. Their flak stations are impossible. Took like 2 hours overall.
The other is parasite dome the first time through. You dedicate yourself to defeating the Myko problem and after all that work the Resistance sets off a 10-second Stoudson. wtf.

Ormu
Turantul 1 (Veteran)
Turantul 1 (Veteran)

Post by Ormu » Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:50 pm

FukkenSaved wrote:2 nasty things in this campaign
One is the Black Sect in In Last Second (saved it for second to last) where the Host Station walls itself in with flaks and has an endless supply of power stations. The only way I could beat it was by sending out 1-unit yings everywhere to gradually take most of their sectors (took like 20 minutes) and then building a power station nearby and more or less having a siege encircling it gradually closing in. Their flak stations are impossible. Took like 2 hours overall.
The other is parasite dome the first time through. You dedicate yourself to defeating the Myko problem and after all that work the Resistance sets off a 10-second Stoudson. wtf.
BlackFlak is impossible? Just remember that the gun is an invisible block on the top of the base. It has poor armor so one or two shots from almost any unit are usually enough to destroy it. I don't remember how I completed those levels... it was such a long time ago.
Matthew Lever wrote:Take out Ormus as soon as you see them.
UA community Discord channel: https://discord.gg/7H4dFQH
Not all Ormus are mine. When in doubt, please ask...

Kreptox
Turantul 1 (Veteran)
Turantul 1 (Veteran)

Post by Kreptox » Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:20 pm

Lol that "In Last Second" level took me 5 hours xD