"The Resistance needs you..."
Monochrome Vision
Fox
Fox

Re: Your favorite Tactic.

Post by Monochrome Vision » Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:28 am

In my fave tactic there are only five squads existing:

Squad 1: 5 Weasels & 5 foxes (recon)
Squad 2: 15 Warhammers (air superiority)
Squad 3: 15~25 Jaguars (Clean up enemy squads)
Squad 4: 20 fireflies (only distract enemy Host Station)
Squad 5: 20 Jaguars (takes enemy Host Station for dessert)

Thats how I won every match in SP (after activating/unlocking the respective units like Warhammer) :D

deetex
Turantul 1 (Veteran)
Turantul 1 (Veteran)

Post by deetex » Sun Feb 03, 2013 4:03 pm

Spamming the living duck out of my enemy usually works, have a column of tigers roll up like an unstoppable steel tide directly to the front, and flanking with a metric F*CKton of wasps and Jags from the sides and if possible behind.

Saturate your enemy's defenses, give him more targets then his weapons can handle, your strength is your numbers, your ECM is your sheer force of presence, and control your elite weapons yourself to deliver the killing blow.

Doomfrost
Turantul 1 (Veteran)
Turantul 1 (Veteran)

Post by Doomfrost » Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:42 am

Cheap tactic for me was creating masses of bron in Command and Taerkast and then beaming them in every mission. Quickly got into one and just nuked host stations with little effort. Things are fast and deadly, couldn't dodge anything. Other times I just used a dual shot Rhino and nuked host stations or power stations from a distance. Bye bye energy.
Pulse of life.

ThatDutchGuy
Turantul 1 (Veteran)
Turantul 1 (Veteran)

Post by ThatDutchGuy » Fri Jul 26, 2013 5:10 pm

Just rape the HS with every plane you have (especially the Black Sect), about 20 dragonflys, 100 fireflys, 50 wasps, 40 hornets, 30 flacons, 20 warhammers and 25 marauders ^^
I have accepted Jesus Christ as my personal savior. If you have too and you aren't afraid to say it, copy and paste this into your signature.

CuSToM_94
Dragonfly
Dragonfly

Post by CuSToM_94 » Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:19 pm

that's not going to work in multiplayer :P
the best tactics in my opinion are the ones that let you destroy your enemy quickly without too much units

ThatDutchGuy
Turantul 1 (Veteran)
Turantul 1 (Veteran)

Post by ThatDutchGuy » Sat Jul 27, 2013 3:45 pm

Well it is just love it because i love brutal force :) (maybe I'm just a little maniac) And i still need a tactic for multiplayer because I'm new to multiplayer for UA ^^
I have accepted Jesus Christ as my personal savior. If you have too and you aren't afraid to say it, copy and paste this into your signature.

Yakamaru
Turantul 1 (Veteran)
Turantul 1 (Veteran)

Post by Yakamaru » Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:16 pm

Now recently I've started making Foxes and Jaguars in groups, along with having Wasps/Hornets attacking from 2-3 other directions.

Ground units keeping the AI busy and the helis going straight for power stations and the Host Station itself.

If that doesn't cut it, I spam Tigers. Tons of'em. Alongside Foxes for some air coverage. Falcons also if, and only if, I need air superiority. And then just slowly move towards the enemy base.
There exist 10 different types of people in this world. Those who understand binary, and those who don't.
Stupidity is at large!
You are just stupid.