Best multi use vehicle

"The Resistance needs you..."
Urbana
Turantul 1 (Veteran)
Turantul 1 (Veteran)

Best multi use vehicle

Post by Urbana » Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:22 am

In my opinion I think the best multi use vehicle for most situations is the double shot wasp copter. In the early missions i use them to assault ghorkov stations and taerkasten stations. The wasp is better suited against the taers anyway due to their slow units and host station, the wasp is quicker that their guns and when the wasp gets 2x missiles the taers get raped.The wasp is also brilliant against the ghors copters and tanks, when it comes to their host station keep using hit and run tactics :ninja: and you will get it
I have been away too long. The challenge has waned. They must learn anew the meaning of ph34r
://i529.photobucket.com/albums/dd333/pete_kaboom/TheResistanceUB2-1.png[/img]
://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t318/Al-Khabir/UrbanAssaultSig.gif[/img]

O Y ME
Emperor of the Mykonians (Veteran)
Emperor of the Mykonians (Veteran)

Re: Best multi use vehicle

Post by O Y ME » Mon Aug 18, 2008 5:15 pm

I would agree with you if my helicopters had no problems flying around. But since they do I can't agree so I will instead have to say that the falcon is the best.
National martial law is finally here.

Happy_Hereford
Turantul 1 (Veteran)
Turantul 1 (Veteran)

Post by Happy_Hereford » Tue Aug 19, 2008 5:49 am

I would have to agree with you both, the doube shot Wasp is :awsm: , and the Falcon is good as well. But for a lot of missions I love to use the Jaguar. Its fast reaload and the punch it packs make it a great all-rounder.

Ladies and gentlemen, HEATHER MORRIS

Urbana
Turantul 1 (Veteran)
Turantul 1 (Veteran)

Post by Urbana » Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:34 am

Happy_Hereford wrote:I would have to agree with you both, the doube shot Wasp is :awsm: , and the Falcon is good as well. But for a lot of missions I love to use the Jaguar. Its fast reaload and the punch it packs make it a great all-rounder.
Thanks for that the jag is awesome especially in large amounts they can be deadly to anyone and eveyone. The falcon is also good but against the tien ying 7 and phantom you will get owned even the wasp will get killed, thats why for jet to jet combat the best jet is the warhammer and copters the wasp is the best and tanks the jag is the best
I have been away too long. The challenge has waned. They must learn anew the meaning of ph34r

Masked Boy
Firefly
Firefly

Post by Masked Boy » Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:32 am

Personally, I'm quite fond of Weasels. Gotta love cheap, super fast ground vehicles that eat air units for breakfast and are useful for conquering sectors quickly. Can be used for annoyance purposes by running around the enemy flak stations or host stations, since the AI controlled vehicles will almost never hit you if you keep running in circles. Too bad their air counterparts, the Fireflies, really suck because AI controlled helicopters seem to shoot at a rate of one shot every 30 seconds for some reason.
Formerly: Lawrence91

Urbana
Turantul 1 (Veteran)
Turantul 1 (Veteran)

Post by Urbana » Wed Aug 20, 2008 7:05 am

Masked Boy wrote:Personally, I'm quite fond of Weasels. Gotta love cheap, super fast ground vehicles that eat air units for breakfast and are useful for conquering sectors quickly. Can be used for annoyance purposes by running around the enemy flak stations or host stations, since the AI controlled vehicles will almost never hit you if you keep running in circles. Too bad their air counterparts, the Fireflies, really suck because AI controlled helicopters seem to shoot at a rate of one shot every 30 seconds for some reason.
That is so true weasels can be annoying for the other team and in large numbers give tanks a scare. I use them personally for going after air units and conquering sectors. The firefly when it's human controlled is something to be ph34r3d if you are a heavy tank or taerkast host station

Alkarii
Weasel
Weasel

Post by Alkarii » Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:10 am

dude, fireflies in large numbers should be feared by anything other than the fast planes and flak stations. Well... maybe a Skorpio could fight 'em off, but still...

Lessee... as far as a decent multirole unit goes, Bronsteijn is pretty good, provided you don't have a shitload of heavy tanks coming at you that just happened to get too close.

Urbana
Turantul 1 (Veteran)
Turantul 1 (Veteran)

Post by Urbana » Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:02 am

Alkarii wrote:dude, fireflies in large numbers should be feared by anything other than the fast planes and flak stations. Well... maybe a Skorpio could fight 'em off, but still...

Lessee... as far as a decent multirole unit goes, Bronsteijn is pretty good, provided you don't have a shitload of heavy tanks coming at you that just happened to get too close.
Couldnt agree more, on hamburger hill i used the bronsteijn to take out the taerkasts host stations while the rest of my guys protected the stoudson bomb.

Happy_Hereford
Turantul 1 (Veteran)
Turantul 1 (Veteran)

Post by Happy_Hereford » Fri Aug 22, 2008 6:01 am

The only thing that I find irritating about the Bronsteijn is that when you fire, it seems to directly target another Bronsteijn instead of the tank/HS.

Ladies and gentlemen, HEATHER MORRIS

Urbana
Turantul 1 (Veteran)
Turantul 1 (Veteran)

Post by Urbana » Fri Aug 22, 2008 6:59 am

I have learned how to use the bronstjein to snipe the enemy host stations from a decent distance. Even if i miss the station ill hit another unit or ill hit the power station, so either way i win