Back after long inactivity

Leaving for a bit? Returning after a hiatus? Let us know here.
CuSToM_94
Dragonfly
Dragonfly

Back after long inactivity

Post by CuSToM_94 » Sat Jul 30, 2016 9:21 am

Hi,
I've been watching the forums but without too much activity for myself "replies and such" .. last multiplayer game was nearly a year ago :D
I was running Linux "’Mint" only for the past year, but now I'm forced to dual boot Windows 7 and Ubuntu :)
Universities mostly work with Microsoft products :S .. and running GameRanger on Wine was a failure. so a Windows installation was a must for me :D

anyway, I'm with a new ISP now, not very different from the old one, they are all crap, but cheaper at least :lol:
I will be able to play multiplayer games from time to time :)

I'm just curious who are the most active Multiplayer players ?

CharlotteLabyrinth
Turantul 1 (Veteran)
Turantul 1 (Veteran)

Re: Back after long inactivity

Post by CharlotteLabyrinth » Sat Jul 30, 2016 6:05 pm

Welcome back. :P
;----------------------------------------------------------
;
; Vielleicht der niedlichste Hubi, Knuddel.
;

Personal Declaration: I always use different usernames across different websites. Hence if you ever see my username is being used outside of Stoudson Corporation, I absolutely have no affiliation whatsoever with that!

CuSToM_94
Dragonfly
Dragonfly

Post by CuSToM_94 » Sat Jul 30, 2016 7:01 pm

CharlotteLabyrinth wrote:Welcome back. :P
Thanks,
BTW, I've been watching your posts lately. Man they are very long :D .. I'm too lazy to read them

CharlotteLabyrinth
Turantul 1 (Veteran)
Turantul 1 (Veteran)

Post by CharlotteLabyrinth » Sat Jul 30, 2016 8:04 pm

CuSToM_94 wrote:
CharlotteLabyrinth wrote:Welcome back. :P
Thanks,
BTW, I've been watching your posts lately. Man they are very long :D .. I'm too lazy to read them
Haha, I'm so sorry about that! (and to anyone else who bother read my lengthy and useless posts. :lol: )

I enjoy multitasking so when I'm gonna post something I make some quick separate notes in my head to cover different ideas and constantly coming back to the forums to finish a draft. I mostly do this on a library and also concurrently while at other works/activities and... oh my goodness, it seems they tend to get easily elongated. :shock:

But what I fear the most is a veracity of my post. Since I keep coming back and forth, there might be some irrelevancy, missing ideas or even some parapraxis within it. Any error correction is always appreciated. :)

In real life, I don't write/talk that much. :P (Except for compulsory situations like essays or presentations... something like that.)
;
; Vielleicht der niedlichste Hubi, Knuddel.
;

Personal Declaration: I always use different usernames across different websites. Hence if you ever see my username is being used outside of Stoudson Corporation, I absolutely have no affiliation whatsoever with that!