I am back.

Leaving for a bit? Returning after a hiatus? Let us know here.
MarioSDU6/SDU7
Slime Lord
Slime Lord

Re: I am back.

Post by MarioSDU6/SDU7 » Wed Jul 03, 2013 6:23 am

superbob1998 wrote:He could at least tells us the company name. That's really all I would like to know at this moment. ALSO, I would hate to be indirectly responsible for the loss of a job of a fellow Stoudson Corp. member. D:
Nope, he couldn't either. Sorry to inform you that your best bet is to PM (Private Message) him, his company SHOULDN'T EVER know he (or some of us) revealed that secret information to everyone's else, even to the most obscure forums (only from PM to only 1 he's safe), or else he could be fired and we could permanently lose the UA2 project.

We gotta wish him luck, I'm sure he'll do it with universal success, that's it. :)
Intense Mod progress (it includes tests):
Resistance 100% done
Demo version uncertain fate
New Ghorkov and Taerkasten 100% done

Factions of choice: Resistance, Ghorkovs, Taerkastens

superbob1998
Turantul 2 Skorpio (Global Moderator)
Turantul 2 Skorpio (Global Moderator)

Re: I am back.

Post by superbob1998 » Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:08 pm

MarioSDU6/SDU7 wrote:Nope, he couldn't either. Sorry to inform you that your best bet is to PM (Private Message) him, his company SHOULDN'T EVER know he (or some of us) revealed that secret information to everyone's else, even to the most obscure forums (only from PM to only 1 he's safe), or else he could be fired and we could permanently lose the UA2 project.

We gotta wish him luck, I'm sure he'll do it with universal success, that's it. :)
But now that you mentioned the use of a PM to obtain said information, the company could automatically assume, if they are even paying attention to this at some point in time, that he gave away information via PM to some person. THEN they will assume that I inform many others and TEH LEEKAGE HAPPENZ!

Maybe it's best that we wait until his game is announced. o.o

://i1221.photobucket.com/albums/dd472/superbob1998/GhorkovBanner.jpg[/img]
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
MS Paint skills are off the charts.