Fabro s Interview...

The drones forum is back, for all your drone-ish silliness. (Post counts do not increase in this forum)
fabriciovic2
Turantul 1 (Veteran)
Turantul 1 (Veteran)

Fabro s Interview...

Post by fabriciovic2 » Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:05 pm

SC - Who d hell on earth is You Fabro?
F- i will raised in the land of the most dangerous and dumb people around the South Emisphera from the planet Earth....i dont know how im still alive,maybe God,buddah or mr i dont know, ,,gave me a mission to acomplish yet,our Friends the frenchs,love us,i dont know why,for me Brazil could be a International multinational Area,with lotsa of different people around the word,like a kind of a Global region,like a giant babel tower,because everybody knows braz trouble tags and so and so...josepadillistics kindo of chat and i dont talk about this to not turn a cliche talk again...
SC -Are you a Nerd,Right?
F-not a Stereotypical Kind of Nerd,No fat, No glasses,bald,No belly jellybean,im tall,Thin,and now im getting a little belly cause Beerstrike is not a good game to play too much...
SC -Are you a soccer Player
F- when i was a kid i was the WORST soccer player of the world,i played as Defender(not goal keeper,but the defender)i break legs,mine and the other kids,fights,and shower to soon,im not a Brazilian i dont know what im doing here yet(please foreign companies give me a job overseas)..im a soccer fan,but not a player or good one...
SC -Brianferrin around or Harrisonfordin around??/
F- id like to be a bullet proof armed 80s yuppie,driving a Porsche and killing thieves and other kind of zombies and corrupt politicians...like a Donjonsonminattor..equiped with a 100000 ammo machine gun,i tell Rick Tubbs to do the same thing....they will say..man that guy is not a emo,he kills the enemys like a Megadrive game...
SC - do you miss 80s...
F - you know man,im not the Soviet Onion agent,but if i was a Mcguyver it was fine to me...i miss the Good Music,Good Music,Good Music,Good Music,Good Music,Good Music...Good Music...Xplicit Lyrics is for stupid people...continue...

Izik85
Turantul 1 (Veteran)
Turantul 1 (Veteran)

Re: Fabro s Interview...

Post by Izik85 » Tue Feb 25, 2014 6:58 pm

Welcome aboard, dude ;)

fabriciovic2
Turantul 1 (Veteran)
Turantul 1 (Veteran)

Post by fabriciovic2 » Sat Mar 15, 2014 9:58 pm

Second gig - Fabro s interview(please moderation-redeption-repatriation,dont delete this rune,but if it happens i try to edit above)
SC - What do you think about movie s directing ??
F- Well,if internet connection helps,let me explain to you,i trying to make a new,a brand new script for a movie called"Light Phaser"this will be a hit in International exibition s rooms,its a History about three young fighters with laser pistols that their mission is protect a out earth colony,against a alien soldiers and machines....i trying to contract Demi Lovato,to play Cherry,one of the young fighters and two other male roles,one a chinese actor to play DeDe s role,a crazy dude but a great fightar and one american actor to play Loser,a other sniper from this group called"wild knights",
SC - this movie is a original masterpiece right??
F -yes,and let me finish with a message"thomas friedson,if you send me Cyrele Voguet inside A box here to Brazil i give you Cleo Pires......bye...finish intervieo

fabriciovic2
Turantul 1 (Veteran)
Turantul 1 (Veteran)

Post by fabriciovic2 » Fri Nov 14, 2014 1:22 pm

Second Season - im Back....
SC- How could Paul Mcartney found your town and did a Show?...
F-Because my town is a Harbor(Now you from other country can bomb my city because its around a Harbor),he is(maybe native)from Liverpool
and he knows a lot about Harbors...the show was amazing,he played live on the Kleber Stadium,its a local soccer team arena Rio Branco(White River,Rio Bianco,Blanche River,etc),Samuel Eto did a training there during that Last World Cup with Camaronese soccer team...
SC- and the World Cup,you Dream about a Multinational society finally raise up,is it?...
F-yes ,that was a hedonistic rock and roll vacation,Brazil could be like that,different languages,city speak"vibe...but the dream is over and the Brazilian team was smashed by themselves and by the great Germany Soccer s Team..Germany dudes are friendly and well educated people...
SC-what happened with the Team?
F-Rede Globo Crap tv intervention,Carlos Parreira peace of shit,and Zuniga that ijo de una perra hits Neymar,cause all trouble from Brazilian Team...make that Men like Little Kids,crying with Stress,and Julio Cesar the goal keeper was one that suffered too much....
SC-what you Recomend to Stoudson Corporation to did a vacation in Brazil,or Visit?
F-Dont go to Rio(Guanabara State,the Stereotypical Rio the Janeiro that you know) slums,its a real advice,alias,Dont go to ANY slum neigborhood in Brazil,study a map,from local cities,Rio capital its not a Beautiful Town,and shootouts with big guns between police and thugs happens like a war,like Gaza,or Like Ukraine,Rio Police uses Assault Rifles and heavy machine guns,and thugs same thing.Go to Brazilian places like Buzios(in Rio),Cabo Frio(Rio),Salvador(Bahia),Recife(Pernambuco),Vitoria,Vila Velha,Itaunas(Espirito Santo),go to Shores,to Beachs,we have a amazing Eastern Coast,or if you like Cold go to Porto Alegre,Curitiba or Santa Catarina(they like Barbecue and Fireplaces to get warm)in Southern Brazil..
Sao Paulo is not good place to live,its a violent concrete jungle,its for rich people,or fast tourism..a Heavy polluted city,you will be stack on car traffic,killometers of highways with stopped cars,and the risk that you bee robbed or get a shot by some thugs,Sp robbers are cruel people,bring a gun to shoot back if you have one,go to Ubatuba beach in São Paulo instead.but dont forget the Brazilian Women,they are the most Sexy and beautyful beasts that ive proved in my life..follow my tips....,LEARN Portuguese and you will find hot chicks,this is not fake,and they are friendly and no romantic comedy crap,they love Real Life,you dont need to be a actor to get women here,its easy...