Tribute to Lea Michele

The drones forum is back, for all your drone-ish silliness. (Post counts do not increase in this forum)
fabriciovic2
Turantul 1 (Veteran)
Turantul 1 (Veteran)

Tribute to Lea Michele

Post by fabriciovic2 » Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:18 pm

Local:Shrine Auditorium zulu hour 76:20(if you dont live in europe and are not a soccer fan you will not understand this timer)
Opening:
LA chemical warfare musical orchestra...
invited artists:
supersnazz
melvins
Primus
The Reverend horton heat
Flaming Lips
Husker Du(revival to get some money)
Supervoltz

fabriciovic2
Turantul 1 (Veteran)
Turantul 1 (Veteran)

Re: Tribute to Lea Michele

Post by fabriciovic2 » Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:35 pm

IMPORTANT NOTE:i DID NOT KNOW about lea s boyfriend death,ITS NOT A BAD JOKE about his death,i was thinking about her these days,WITHOUT SOME LINKED INFORMATION cause i think she is a beautiful singer/actress and she reminds me the beauty of Brazilian Girls(she looks like the brazilian-type brunnete girls in my country),i was thinking that she is a kind of "inspirational muse" and Hard Rock,musicians thinking about playing a kind of "fictional tribute"to her for her singer s work,it was unfortunately i didn know about her bad situation that she is facing now.
Be strong Lea,and the god s light can heal your heart and soul and Corey rest in peace.
i dont want sounds lame,im not a gleek,or this kind of"fan",but its only about human beeings because ive sometimes watched their tv show late night(aired here in brazil late night i dont know why)and they had a beautiful romantic history(real and fictional),and its a shame things finishing that way.Im a amateur musician(guitar player and i have a rock band)i know how this feeling from a unnespected tragedy is damn heavy in people s lifes in musical scene.