Liberty's screwed!

The drones forum is back, for all your drone-ish silliness. (Post counts do not increase in this forum)
Edward Fox
Slime Lord
Slime Lord

Re: Liberty's screwed!

Post by Edward Fox » Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:19 pm

Xyneline wrote: That'd be analogous to saying people are getting angry over watching football. When fights or riots spring out, it's not the game that's the problem, it's the fan's behavior. Similarly, if someone cheats to gain money and become rich, don't attribute that person's vices to money but the individual's tactics used.
Well said.
]http://i529.photobucket.com/albums/dd33 ... nceUB1.png[/img]

]http://i529.photobucket.com/albums/dd33 ... ensUB2.png[/img]

I have accepted Jesus Christ as my personal savior. If you have too and you aren't afraid to say it, copy and paste this into your signature.

HeavyMetal
Firefly
Firefly

Re: Liberty's screwed!

Post by HeavyMetal » Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:00 am

Brachy UA FREAK wrote:The Problem with the US government or from my ponit of view only the republicans are outdated or are only there to represent some big TNCs...

Anyways I don'T believe that the laws will be applied ( or how it is called). The line of supporters breaks away; and as said, WIKIPEDIA doesn'T go offline for no reason, I don't see any need for discussion.
Another thing with SOPA and PIPA is that it will most certainly only benefit TNCs which only care about maximizing profits and screwing nature and labour force ( not all TNC's do that but most of them)
That's a rather misplaced generalization.

I have you know Detriot was and still is run by a Democrat majority for a good while and look what has become of Detriot. It's a national eye sore so I wouldn't put blame on just one party, both are equally guilty of corruption.

Both sides of the isle have a hand in the SOPA and PIPA not just the RNC. Besides no matter who is in control the Fed has got its tentacles into everything because we have a bunch of politicians trying to micromanage the country to death. I'm going to leave it at that to avoid getting on a soap box.
"What did I get when I joined the Taerkast? Oh right, floating fortresses and flying ion cannons, yeah there's nothing Amish about that..." -HeavyMetal-

"Steampunk is like Lincoln with a gattling gun for an arm and steam driven Star Destroyers."