Urban Assault 2

Urban Assault is an old game and its rare blend of FPS and RTS deserves to be seen again. For those of you who want to start/coordinate projects to make an Urban Assault 2, this is a dedicated forum for you!
Fra6160
Turantul 1 (Veteran)
Turantul 1 (Veteran)

Re: Urban Assault 2

Post by Fra6160 » Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:16 pm

An eventually UA2 project would be too much hard for us... the more we go on, better graphics games get. So people would like to see first of all a modern graphic engine, and we'd need engineers for that and for programming (and this is very very hard, too). I remember when I studied IT Engineering, and the C language... it is not easy, it is very stressfull, because requires you a lot of time on computer! I think we can get a UA2 just modyfing the original levels' files lol
THE FALL OF SDU MOD WORKS IN PROGRESS (16%) - STOPPED - ABANDONED

Download it here: http://www.gamefront.com/files/20703518 ... a+Demo.rar

garry's waffle
Turantul 1 (Veteran)
Turantul 1 (Veteran)

Post by garry's waffle » Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:24 pm

Fra6160 wrote:An eventually UA2 project would be too much hard for us... the more we go on, better graphics games get. So people would like to see first of all a modern graphic engine, and we'd need engineers for that and for programming (and this is very very hard, too). I remember when I studied IT Engineering, and the C language... it is not easy, it is very stressfull, because requires you a lot of time on computer! I think we can get a UA2 just modyfing the original levels' files lol
I agree with Fra.. and it seems to me Darth has already been quit his project on UA2. :?

Roland985
Turantul 1 (Veteran)
Turantul 1 (Veteran)

Post by Roland985 » Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:00 am

Yeah, it would be easier to convince an entire boardroom of investors that UA2 would be successful, then to make it ourselves.

superbob1998
Turantul 2 Skorpio (Global Moderator)
Turantul 2 Skorpio (Global Moderator)

Post by superbob1998 » Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:07 am

Well, maybe if we try to convince Bigpoint to get together with a few other companies and MAKE IT THEMSELVES!

Also, now that Radon Labs has gone there, there newest release of a game has very, very good graphics.

It is some new Battle Star Galactica Game.

And hopefully, the game is cool and doesn't just end up like Dark Orbit.

Maybe, I COULD MAKE SOME TYPE OF URBAN ASSAULT, I will study all of the mission briefing from all of the games, and then come up with something.

But it will be a long while before that happens, BUT HOPE IS GOOD.

Also, I am selling candy now.

For some pretty good prices, too.

YEAH!

GIVE US TEH CARNDY!

://i1221.photobucket.com/albums/dd472/superbob1998/GhorkovBanner.jpg[/img]
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
MS Paint skills are off the charts.