What is your favorite video game character

Urban Assault's not the only game you play, is it?! Talk about other games here!
pete_kaboom
Turantul 1 (Veteran)
Turantul 1 (Veteran)

Re: What is your favorite video game character

Post by pete_kaboom » Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:52 pm

The flying spagetti monster from mars!
OH YEAH!

Roland985
Turantul 1 (Veteran)
Turantul 1 (Veteran)

Post by Roland985 » Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:33 am

Religion of Uncyclopedia

The official Religion of Uncyclopedia is the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. This is the letter to the Kansas Schools about the religion.
I am writing you with much concern after having read of your hearing to decide whether the alternative theory of Intelligent Design should be taught along with the theory of Evolution. I think we can all agree that it is important for students to hear multiple viewpoints so they can choose for themselves the theory that makes the most sense to them. I am concerned, however, that students will only hear one theory of Intelligent Design.
Let us remember that there are multiple theories of Intelligent Design. I and many others around the world are of the strong belief that the universe was created by a Flying Spaghetti Monster. It was He who created all that we see and all that we feel. We feel strongly that the overwhelming scientific evidence pointing towards evolutionary processes is nothing but a coincidence, put in place by Him.
It is for this reason that I’m writing you today, to formally request that this alternative theory be taught in your schools, along with the other two theories. In fact, I will go so far as to say, if you do not agree to do this, we will be forced to proceed with legal action. I’m sure you see where we are coming from. If the Intelligent Design theory is not based on faith, but instead another scientific theory, as is claimed, then you must also allow our theory to be taught, as it is also based on science, not on faith.
Some find that hard to believe, so it may be helpful to tell you a little more about our beliefs. We have evidence that a Flying Spaghetti Monster created the universe. None of us, of course, were around to see it, but we have written accounts of it. We have several lengthy volumes explaining all details of His power. Also, you may be surprised to hear that there are over 10 million of us, and growing. We tend to be very secretive, as many people claim our beliefs are not substantiated by observable evidence. What these people don’t understand is that He built the world to make us think the earth is older than it really is. For example, a scientist may perform a carbon-dating process on an artefact. He finds that approximately 75% of the Carbon-14 has decayed by electron emission to Nitrogen-14, and infers that this artefact is approximately 10,000 years old, as the half-life of Carbon-14 appears to be 5,730 years. But what our scientist does not realize is that every time he makes a measurement, the Flying Spaghetti Monster is there changing the results with His Noodly Appendage. We have numerous texts that describe in detail how this can be possible and the reasons why He does this. He is of course invisible and can pass through normal matter with ease.
I’m sure you now realize how important it is that your students are taught this alternate theory. It is absolutely imperative that they realize that observable evidence is at the discretion of a Flying Spaghetti Monster. Furthermore, it is disrespectful to teach our beliefs without wearing His chosen outfit, which of course is full pirate regalia. I cannot stress the importance of this enough, and unfortunately cannot describe in detail why this must be done as I fear this letter is already becoming too long. The concise explanation is that He becomes angry if we don’t.
You may be interested to know that global warming, earthquakes, hurricanes, and other natural disasters are a direct effect of the shrinking numbers of Pirates since the 1800s. For your interest, I have included a graph of the approximate number of pirates versus the average global temperature over the last 200 years. As you can see, there is a statistically significant inverse relationship between pirates and global temperature.
In conclusion, thank you for taking the time to hear our views and beliefs. I hope I was able to convey the importance of teaching this theory to your students. We will of course be able to train the teachers in this alternate theory. I am eagerly awaiting your response, and hope dearly that no legal action will need to be taken. I think we can all look forward to the time when these three theories are given equal time in our science classrooms across the country, and eventually the world; One third time for Intelligent Design, one third time for Flying Spaghetti Monsterism, and one third time for logical conjecture based on overwhelming observable evidence.
Sincerely Yours,
Bobby Henderson, concerned citizen.

Gyiyg
Turantul 1 (Veteran)
Turantul 1 (Veteran)

Post by Gyiyg » Tue Oct 27, 2009 2:55 am

I have multiple favorites...

Most prominent of them all is Gigu, The Universal Cosmic Destroyer, of which I got my name and forum avatar from.
Second is Mewtwo, because he's adorable and powerful at the same time.
Third is Mew, for the same reasons I like Mewtwo, except I like acting like Mew most of the time.
Fourth is Rukario, because he's badass and jackal like, and reminds me of the enemies off the game Powerslave (otherwise known as Exhumed in the UK).

But if I had to pick a stern, upmost favorite of them all, I'd go with Gigu.
Just can't wait to fill you so full of psychically charged death...

Roland985
Turantul 1 (Veteran)
Turantul 1 (Veteran)

Post by Roland985 » Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:07 am

Giggu is a good child?

I prefer Teil'c from the stargate union game! P90s galore! :lol:

Niko
Firefly
Firefly

Post by Niko » Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:50 pm

Can't pick one so I'll just list a few:

Dr. Robotnik (or Dr. Eggman) from Sonic the Hedgehog series. He's diabolical and funny at the same time and he builds cool machines.

Samus Aran from the Metroid series. She doesn't have much of an established character, but I love exploring strange planets as her. She's pretty powerful as well.

Billy Blaze from the Commander Keen series. He's a child prodigy with an IQ of 314, who becomes "Commander Keen" when he's wearing his brother's football helmet and travels to distant planets with a spaceship (called the Bean-with-Bacon Megarocket :lol:) composed entirely of junk he found from his father's garage.

Lavos from Chrono Trigger. Lavos is a member of an interstellar species of alien parasites, who travel to distant planets for the purpose of gathering energy and DNA information from the species there over the duration of around 65 000 000 years in order to spawn a new more evolutionarily advanced generation that will then seek new planets to leech off of. Of course, that alone isn't enough, since he also destroys the planet he's inhabiting in the process. :lol:
://img136.imageshack.us/img136/870/gotbars.png[/img]
Sig idea totally not stolen from pete kaboom! >_>

pete_kaboom
Turantul 1 (Veteran)
Turantul 1 (Veteran)

Post by pete_kaboom » Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:22 am

I'll agree with you on Dr. Robotnik.

Building
Bomber
Bomber

Post by Building » Sun Nov 15, 2009 2:27 am

I dun have a definite character, but it goes by Yoshi and Kirby atm.

RTHKI
Fox
Fox

Post by RTHKI » Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:17 pm

Hmm. I really havent played that many game that have much of a story besides nintendo games:/

I like Master Chief just cause of the armor. He really has no character:/
Link I have always loved but idk
I liked Haggard from Bad Company 1. He was pretty funny.
Pikachu is just :awsm: imo after watching pokemon again :p
I really like Psycho from Crysis

I guess Link atm. Maybe others if Bad Company improves story and same with Crysis...

Imricdaelf
Fox
Fox

Post by Imricdaelf » Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:43 am

Pikachu!
Master Chief Spartan 117 - John (does have character, but only in the novels)
Link
Professor Anders (Halo Wars - Xbox 360)
Kerrigan

Roland985
Turantul 1 (Veteran)
Turantul 1 (Veteran)

Post by Roland985 » Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:53 am

Prepare for..... SUPERTUX!!!!