KKND EXTREME

Urban Assault's not the only game you play, is it?! Talk about other games here!
fabriciovic2
Turantul 1 (Veteran)
Turantul 1 (Veteran)

KKND EXTREME

Post by fabriciovic2 » Sun Jan 11, 2015 2:17 am

during a cliched post apocaliptical 80s future,theres two factions fighting for the oil..
one side is the tecnological military group and other side,barbarians equiped with giant insects and old shotguns and motorcicles with side cars.
i remember memorable battles during this game,i did the soldiers from both sides fighting like commando units,making infantry assaults behind the enemy fields to sabotage their oil depots,the tech force use robots,tanks,cars,and one plane to drop napalm bombs,my favorite characters were in one side the sniper,other side the giant crab,several rampages all around the battlefield...you attack enemy towers with granadieres,and the light rifle groups invade enemy structures and open fire,this game is a blast like red alert cnc 2....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXFy7n5Lp4M

Eelismon
Firefly
Firefly

Re: KKND EXTREME

Post by Eelismon » Tue Jul 21, 2015 3:53 pm

Seems like yer old ordinary RTS. Noticed, might never play or give it a try, I personally don't know.
STOP RIGHT THERE MYKO SCUM

fabriciovic2
Turantul 1 (Veteran)
Turantul 1 (Veteran)

Re: KKND EXTREME

Post by fabriciovic2 » Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:54 pm

You can try it...you will be addicted.....if you like action...this is the game...
tip:not point and clic and be in HQ,think different tactics during the gameplay,is like real warfare....it works
for example,the snipers formations,you can make a" L "formation,or a "V " ambush formation on the road,it works,and this shit is real
military formation,no joke..