Roller Coaster Tycoon!

Urban Assault's not the only game you play, is it?! Talk about other games here!
superbob1998
Turantul 2 Skorpio (Global Moderator)

Roller Coaster Tycoon!

Post by superbob1998 » Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:07 am

Roller Coaster Tycoon: a game franchise that is more addicting than it should be! :lol:

I found Roller Coaster Tycoon 2 in one of my many CD cases and decided to play it again after a couple years of dormancy.
I have invested quite some time into my park (with unlimited funds using a custom made scenario) and the people at my park are rather happy.

I also own Roller Coaster Tycoon 3, but I prefer the second in the series more. The third offers more things to do, but the second is just so much fun and has a bit of a nostalgia factor for me, too.

Have any of you played any game of the Roller Coaster Tycoon franchise before? If so, do tell of your experiences with it! :D

://i1221.photobucket.com/albums/dd472/superbob1998/GhorkovBanner.jpg[/img]
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
MS Paint skills are off the charts.

Ormu
Turantul 1 (Veteran)
Turantul 1 (Veteran)

Re: Roller Coaster Tycoon!

Post by Ormu » Tue Jul 16, 2013 4:10 pm

More than ten years ago... A friend of mine had that game and he thought it was fun to grab guests with the hook thing and drop them into water. :lol:
Matthew Lever wrote:Take out Ormus as soon as you see them.
UA community Discord channel: https://discord.gg/7H4dFQH
Not all Ormus are mine. When in doubt, please ask...

uatg
Turantul 1 (Veteran)
Turantul 1 (Veteran)

Post by uatg » Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:19 pm

Roller Coaster Tycoon... I played it too many times!

Building crazy roller coasters, upsetting your visitors, it is such a fine game. You always wanted more and better stuff and the fact that you always could do better and more makes it so addictive.

Thanks for bringing up good memories ;-)!
You either taste, feel, and smell the intoxication of freedom and revolt, or sink into the miasma of despair and apathy. You are either a rebel or a slave. - Chris Hedges

superbob1998

Post by superbob1998 » Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:25 am

uatg wrote:Thanks for bringing up good memories ;-)!
The pleasure is all mine.

Something that you can do if you park starts to go into the dumps is remove the entrance paths. That way no one can get in or out. IT'S THE MASTER PLAN! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

BUT WAIT! You could add ATM machines so that THEY WOULD NEVER RUN OUT OF MONEY! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! :twisted:

://i1221.photobucket.com/albums/dd472/superbob1998/GhorkovBanner.jpg[/img]
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
MS Paint skills are off the charts.

Reverie
Turantul 1 (Veteran)
Turantul 1 (Veteran)

Post by Reverie » Mon Sep 05, 2016 3:16 am

I playes RCT 2 & 3, yes. 3 have better graphics. And even I can set that game in 1600X900 resolution (wih some tweaking). In that resolution, game looks great. But IDK, why I love RCT 2 better than 3. V2 have more innocence nature than v3. The people looks better in v2 than v3. Rhey smile, they laugh, they cry, they vomit HAHAHAHA. That was awesome. But yes, in v3, you habe more varities of people. Adults, children, old people. Night too. The most interesting thing is that we can ourself sit on any rollercoaster, and enjoy it, like we do in real. But, still 2 have something wjich 3 doesnt have. :)