Faction Signatures

Request some UA artwork/screenshots or display yours here.
CharlotteLabyrinth
Turantul 1 (Veteran)
Turantul 1 (Veteran)

Re: Faction Signatures

Postby CharlotteLabyrinth » Sat Jul 01, 2017 2:03 pm

Ormu wrote:
CharlotteLabyrinth wrote:It looks like Photobucket has recently made some 'extreme' amendments to their existing policies. :cry:

As a provisional measure of preservation, would it be a good idea to reupload the Al-Khabir's old faction signatures to the Metropolis Dawn FTP? It would be better to get a proper permission from him before taking action, but it seems Amazigh had left the forums already long time ago.

I noticed the same. Photobucket may have changed their policies, but it's also possible that the account has exceeded a bandwidth usage limit or something (see the gauge in the placeholder image).
edit: Yes, they have changed their policies. Maybe they are having problems with funding...?
https://www.ghacks.net/2017/06/30/photo ... ed-images/

Anyway, there are many reasons why I like and don't like Photobucket, and this is definitely an addition to the "not" list.

Imageshack changed their stuff a few years ago too, leaving many old links broken. It seems that not many people use it nowadays.

Having those and other important files on the same server as the forums would be a good idea.

AlKhabir's old UA signatures are here anyway, for those who are interested:
https://mega.nz/#!FtoAxDoZ!QL9P2xlKkl12 ... 7hTpfg1NXw

Thank you Ormu for providing the valuable inputs as well as the readily available materials! ^^
;----------------------------------------------------------
;
; Vielleicht der niedlichste Hubi, Knuddel.
;
;----------------------------------------------------------

Personal Declaration: I always use different usernames across different websites. Hence if you ever see my username is being used outside of Stoudson Corporation, I absolutely have no affiliation whatsoever with that!

Return to “Artwork & Screenshots”