File: Gigant Pilot Nikov Rekizai at 2nd Parasite in Japan

Urban Assault has a very interesting plotline, but it is usually hidden from the players. Discuss the rich story of UA here, or write your own fan fiction and display it here!
OrangaStanger
Firefly
Firefly

File: Gigant Pilot Nikov Rekizai at 2nd Parasite in Japan

Post by OrangaStanger » Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:48 am

Nikov Rekizai pushed the throttle of his Gigant up to maximum in an attempt to close the distance between him and the Quadda before it could swivel and recover. Half of its side was already caved in from where he had first hit it and the Mykonian vessel was starting to move sluggishly.

As the square targeting reticle in his HUD turned red and tracked the Quadda he keyed the safety off once again on his Repulse Plasma Cannon nicknamed “The Red Banshee” and squeezed the trigger. He gritted his teeth as the red bolts shot forth from his Gigant at impressive speed wailing their song of death. The charged plasma hit their marks dead on.

The Mykonian Quadda writhed in pain as each volley of shots incinerated more and more of its precious tubing. The Quadda seemed to moan as it tried to slowly increased its speed towards Conrade’s Scorpio Host Station in one last effort of defiance.

“Oh no you don’t you Svoloch!” Nikov keyed the plasma repeater machine guns and let loose a spray that seemed to turn the Quadda into a white fog. There was a scream and the Quadda exploded in a spray of plasma.

Nikov quickly turned the Gigant around again to deal with the rest of the Quadda. No sooner had he turned halfway was he greeted with a hail of Mykonian bolts to the cockpit. Realizing he couldn’t take on this many Quadda unassisted he fired a few shots at the closest Mykonian assault craft. The force of his bolts pushed the Quadda back and into another, causing a deadly fusion of energy. The blue explosion was brilliantly bright.

As the Quadda were stunned, Nikov gunned his Gigant behind the nearest building. As the first Quadda cleared the blue storm it scanned the area prepared to fire. It slowed its speed as the Gigant was nowhere to be found. It growled in communication with its squad.

Nikov keyed his mike. “Comrade Keilev! There are too many. I cannot hold them for much longer!“ The control panel flared red.
“Chyort!” Nikov shut down his Gigant as the first of the Quadda roamed by searching for his hiding place.

Nikov once again keyed his mike but hesitated. Not much was known about Mykonians even to this day. Could they pick up on his radio signals? He growled and turned it on, Conrade HAD to know about the destruction of the Thirtieth Gigant Squadron. With them gone, the way to Conrades Scorpio was wide open as he continued his assault on the final Mykonian Parasite.

“Nikov to Comrade Keilev in Ghor-Scout B4. This is Gigant lieutenant Nikov Rekizai relay this message to Conrade SDU commander of the Scorpio.” Nikov paused as the drone picked up his message.

The metallic voice wafted through his headset. “SpyCam Ghor-Scout B4 receiving and relaying….Proceed Comrade Rekizai”

Nikov once again depressed the button on his radio. “Conrade, the Thirtieth has fallen the corridor to the Scorpio has been breached. I repeat the corridor to the Scorpio has been breached, strengthen your borders with fl—“ Nikovs heart froze. Through the view screen he saw a Quadda staring right at his Gigant.

Nikov skimmed it for any signs of it having detected his plasma. Had it detected the radio? Only being able to see energy, he thought the radio would have been too weak.
The tubing along the Quadda vibrated as Nikov reached for his flight stick. The Quaddas vibrating increased at an alarming speed, just as Nikovs heart did.

The Quaddas front started to glow blue. “CHYORT!!!” Nikov yelled. He keyed the reactor and power hummed throughout the Gigant. He keyed the Anti-grav and the craft shot skyward, avoiding the Quaddas first deadly torrent of lightning. Realizing horizontal firing line restrictions of both he and the Quadda Nikov tried a different approach. “Leech THIS svoloch!” He accelerated and then cut the power to the anti grav engines. As his gigant hung, suspended for half a second, he saw the remaining quadda turn around, fronts glowing. After that half second the gigant dropped like a rock. The quadda below, just realizing his intentions with one of its four processors, tried to move out of the way.

“Planet suckers eh? Well you can suck both of my planets!!” He snarled as the Gigant came crashing down on the Quadda. The crash was terrific, the Gigant crashed down on the Quadda and because of the sheer force of his fall, the quadda shot towards the ground. Right before it hit the Quadda flushed blood to its belly tubes, causing it to bounce off the ground and strait back at the Gigant in an attempt at a counter ram.

“I SAID SUCK THEM!” Nikov redlined the anti grav thrusters. The overload of power, instead of creating a steady stream of anti grav hovering, caused a gigantic explosion to blast below the Gigant. As the shockwave hit the Quadda it once again shot it back towards the ground but this time with so much force that as it hit the Quaddas top coils burst and the Mykonian assault craft imploded into a mess of plasma energy.

The hull of the Gigant shuddered as bolts peppered his shields as the rest of the Quadda arrived.

Nikov let off an animal roar and unleashed upon the incoming horde. Bolts continued to destroy his shields though as more and more Quadda locked on, fronts glowing. Nikov was thrown around in his harness as his ship was tossed about.

There was a static pop as Nikovs shields failed. Just as quickly as his shields failed, so did his Plasma cannon as multiple Quadda scored direct hits on it. Nikov still made use of his repeater, peppering the Quadda with burning hot gas. Two Quadda wailed as the blasts hit something vital and they careened to the earth. One skidded across pavement, hit a curb, attempted to elevate again, and flew right into a long abandoned prewar CGA truck or “rocksled”. The explosion was magnificent yet the blast threw craft in every direction like dolls. The Quadda were thrown about but the blast sent Nikovs Gigant shooting backwards and into a building.

Nikov hit his head and he tasted blood. He tried to assess the damage on his control panel but the stars he was seeing and the glowing buttons on the panel made it impossible.

The Quadda finally reoriented themselves and slowly, almost dramatically moved towards him.

Nikov shakily released the strap on his helmet. The protective gear fell to the floor of the Gigant cockpit. Nikov had no doubt that he looked like hell. He tasted blood and the top right of his head was burned from the heat of the Mykonian bolts.

He looked around and surveyed the buildings around him. They were old. Very old. Mykonian cabling hadn’t yet reached this part of Tokyo. But then again not very much had. This was in the farming sector. Despite the change in house styles, the landscape looked very much like it had in the African Campaign when Nikov had fought the Taerkastens. It almost seemed peaceful as long as you didn’t look at the irradiated sky. Or of course the glowing boxes of death that writhed towards him.
Nikov struggled to fight the darkness hovering at the edges of his eyes. What came out of his mouth was more of a bloody rasp than a chuckle but Nikov didn’t care. He had done his duty to Conrade and the KSSR.

As the first of the Quadda reached him he eyed it with a razor glare and an evil smile. “Conrade knows of you now, he’ll be waiting with a hundred Gigants. And I hope they roast your white insides like marshmellows”

The tip of the Quadda cooled blue as it prepared to fire. It glowed brighter and brighter. Nikov attempted a chuckle again. “heh, bastards” The tip of the Quadda reached its apex and the flash that pierced the air could be seen and heard for miles around.

Nikov breathed heavily, eyes wide, trying to understand what was going on. The blast that had shot through the air wasn’t meant for him but for the Mykonian. Infact right after that initial red screeching blast that had completely melted through the first Mykonian to implode on the one beside it, a hurricane of rockets, red wisps, and screeching bolts filled the air.

Nikov felt like crying as he saw that his saviors where Ghorkovs. Speedys weaved quickly between buildings harassing the Quadda and pushing them up towards the sky where the Ghargoil 2s could deal with them. The Quadda, forced to pull up other than face the rain of red plasma below struggled to get to eye level with the Ghargoils.
Rockets streaked from the pods on the sides of the Ghargoils leaving trails of smoke. The Quadda seemed to wail collectively as the explosions blew chunks of their bodies clean off.

Those few Quadda that did make it above the Ghargoils prepared to fire. But just like before the Gharkovs were prepared. A powerful Gigant 2, the same one that had destroyed the first Quadda, unleashed hell with his dual plasma cannons.

The sheer heat of these red bolts seared diamond holes into the few Quadda that made it up above the helicopters. Making white rain down upon the helicopters.
Nikov didn’t know what to feel. He had been ready to die and had been saved. If anything he was amused and he didn’t know why.

The Gigant 2 turned to Nikov and a direct channel was established.
Comrad Nikov Rekizai. This is SDU Conrade acting as pilot of this Gigant 2. The plans have changed my brother. We are making our push strait to the Mykonian parasite through this farming sector. We will provide you with a new gigant, we need all of us to be strong in this final fight. You have five minutes as our portable stoudson bomb is loaded and primed."

Nikov laughed, spewing blood across his control panel. Conrade was speaking to him. The hero of the Europe Campaign and the last downloaded Ghorkov. Not only that, but the wielder of the almighty Scorpio Host station. And he was talking directly to Nikov through a link in the mind to the Gigant 2 to his radio. On any normal occasion Nikov would have been filled with pride. But now he was just tired.

He keyed his radio. “Conrade, my life is in your hands for the good of the people”

Hey guys, so I just decided to write this in about an hour and a half yesterday. I know its unpolished and there are probably plot holes throughout. Feel free to correct me on anything.

I hope you guys caught the reference to Conrade the default profile in the Ghorkov campaign. I laid it on PRETTY thick in the 2rd to the last paragraph so you guys would catch the drift if you hadnt already.

This battle is a reference to the final battle also in the Ghorkov campaign. Now I dont actually remember if it was Japan but oh well

If you guys want me to continue this I gotta get lots of support and posts sayin so. :awsm:
BOOM_SON.kill INITIATE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ormu
Turantul 1 (Veteran)
Turantul 1 (Veteran)

Re: File: Gigant Pilot Nikov Rekizai at 2nd Parasite in Japa

Post by Ormu » Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:32 pm

Nice story! :)

But the question is, why didn't they use Tien-Ying 7s against Quaddas? :P
Matthew Lever wrote:Take out Ormus as soon as you see them.
UA community Discord channel: https://discord.gg/7H4dFQH
Not all Ormus are mine. When in doubt, please ask...

OrangaStanger
Firefly
Firefly

Post by OrangaStanger » Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:18 am

I actually recorded footage myself, reviewed it, and then made a story about it. the last part is completely new along with him hiding behind the building. PLUS I like Gigants :3
BOOM_SON.kill INITIATE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brachy UA FREAK
Turantul 1 (Veteran)
Turantul 1 (Veteran)

Post by Brachy UA FREAK » Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:35 am

QUADDAS DON'T DIE...

anyways awesome story, i really liked it :D

keep on
GET YOUR HANDS OFF FROM THAT PARASITE!
Or
I LL QUADDA YOU

://i529.photobucket.com/albums/dd333/pete_kaboom/MykoniansUB1.png
://i529.photobucket.com/albums/dd333/pete_kaboom/X01-Quadda.gif

Myko Mod [MID] back alive after long hiatus!

Roland985
Turantul 1 (Veteran)
Turantul 1 (Veteran)

Post by Roland985 » Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:11 am

Brachy UA FREAK wrote:QUADDAS DON'T DIE...
Uh, yes, they do... My Falcon or Phantom takes them out easy...

Thomas Fredson
Emperor of the Mykonians (Veteran)

Post by Thomas Fredson » Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:10 am

You forget about the *ermh* brachy's mods :D
://i529.photobucket.com/albums/dd333/pete_kaboom/MykoniansUB1.png[/img]
://i529.photobucket.com/albums/dd333/pete_kaboom/MykoniansUB2.png[/img]
://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t318/Al-Khabir/UrbanAssaultSig4.gif[/img]

Also administrator of UAFr Board

The Big Mistake album in progress! (ABORTED)

garry's waffle
Turantul 1 (Veteran)
Turantul 1 (Veteran)

Post by garry's waffle » Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:27 pm

Does Brachy completed his mod?

I belive he will put a strongest Quadda ever into his mykonian mod.. :D

Thomas Fredson

Post by Thomas Fredson » Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:41 pm

I heard from himself that he put a "steroid" version of ground with 300 eng (or approaching value...) and a faster and stronger rate of fire...
So considering these facts, it will astonish me that he'll use some modded quaddas that are barely unbreakable ^^
://i529.photobucket.com/albums/dd333/pete_kaboom/MykoniansUB1.png[/img]
://i529.photobucket.com/albums/dd333/pete_kaboom/MykoniansUB2.png[/img]
://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t318/Al-Khabir/UrbanAssaultSig4.gif[/img]

Also administrator of UAFr Board

The Big Mistake album in progress! (ABORTED)

Brachy UA FREAK
Turantul 1 (Veteran)
Turantul 1 (Veteran)

Post by Brachy UA FREAK » Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:44 pm

dreaming: quaddas with x3 fire rate
x2 dmg
x2 speed
x2 shield ( 112%) :D

dreaming off ...

realitiy:
quadda have no shield
quadda have decent dmg
quaddas are expensive

but

I like some pie :D
GET YOUR HANDS OFF FROM THAT PARASITE!
Or
I LL QUADDA YOU

://i529.photobucket.com/albums/dd333/pete_kaboom/MykoniansUB1.png
://i529.photobucket.com/albums/dd333/pete_kaboom/X01-Quadda.gif

Myko Mod [MID] back alive after long hiatus!

MarcOlle
Bugged Ostwind?
Bugged Ostwind?

Post by MarcOlle » Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:49 pm

Finally I read that story, it is great, but Mykonian's units are robots? I thought that was aliens inside these machines...
Trying to do a comeback...
://i529.photobucket.com/albums/dd333/pete_kaboom/SulgogarsUB2.png[/img]
________________________________________________________________________________________
Fra6160 at 29/Apr/2009 wrote:In 2011 we'll discover the plasma creation :D
And still we have not discovered the plasma creation...