Black Sect In Australia

Urban Assault has a very interesting plotline, but it is usually hidden from the players. Discuss the rich story of UA here, or write your own fan fiction and display it here!
Brachy UA FREAK
Turantul 1 (Veteran)
Turantul 1 (Veteran)

Re: Black Sect In Australia

Post by Brachy UA FREAK » Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:15 am

ye right alfa.
but in UA there are 80% of the people dead and who wants to fight against mykos when a tiger is much more effective ?
The mykos will laugh at them and the solgugaras will eat them ....
-> USELESS
GET YOUR HANDS OFF FROM THAT PARASITE!
Or
I LL QUADDA YOU

://i529.photobucket.com/albums/dd333/pete_kaboom/MykoniansUB1.png
://i529.photobucket.com/albums/dd333/pete_kaboom/X01-Quadda.gif

Myko Mod [MID] back alive after long hiatus!

Alfa
Turantul 1 (Veteran)
Turantul 1 (Veteran)

Post by Alfa » Wed Aug 06, 2008 11:20 am

Brachy UA FREAK wrote:ye right alfa.
but in UA there are 80% of the people dead and who wants to fight against mykos when a tiger is much more effective ?
The mykos will laugh at them and the solgugaras will eat them ....
-> USELESS
In UA we also have a cool thing called plasma formation. Allows you to make material out of energy plasma! WICKED! I'm assuming they also have cool technology like cloning and genetic manipulation. Make your average soldiers into supersoldiers.
://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff34/AlfaGoon/GIMP/cannabitchsig.gif?t=1226184091[/img]

The Unrealist
Weasel
Weasel

Post by The Unrealist » Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:35 pm

Davy Crocketts? Holy crap that would be freakin' awesome. Just imagine a little soldier dude shooting a missile out of a window that is more detructivehellfireownage than a pair of Rock Sleds!

Alfa
Turantul 1 (Veteran)
Turantul 1 (Veteran)

Post by Alfa » Fri Aug 08, 2008 4:07 pm

The Unrealist wrote:Davy Crocketts? Holy crap that would be freakin' awesome. Just imagine a little soldier dude shooting a missile out of a window that is more detructivehellfireownage than a pair of Rock Sleds!
That's right, I am.
://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff34/AlfaGoon/GIMP/cannabitchsig.gif?t=1226184091[/img]

Brachy UA FREAK
Turantul 1 (Veteran)
Turantul 1 (Veteran)

Post by Brachy UA FREAK » Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:04 am

soldiers would be solgugars and myko ones and probably ghorkovian but not resistance and taercast + blacksect
and mykos don´t need soldiers their ships are better for spaces and the cabling does the rest.
solgugars could be possible but the are from space too but this is more useful and logical cause they can only survive for longer to breed.
ghorkovians would be nice
but when they shoot out of a house ua is getting similar to C&C ....
GET YOUR HANDS OFF FROM THAT PARASITE!
Or
I LL QUADDA YOU

://i529.photobucket.com/albums/dd333/pete_kaboom/MykoniansUB1.png
://i529.photobucket.com/albums/dd333/pete_kaboom/X01-Quadda.gif

Myko Mod [MID] back alive after long hiatus!

Alfa
Turantul 1 (Veteran)
Turantul 1 (Veteran)

Post by Alfa » Tue Aug 12, 2008 2:04 pm

Brachy UA FREAK wrote:soldiers would be solgugars and myko ones and probably ghorkovian but not resistance and taercast + blacksect
and mykos don´t need soldiers their ships are better for spaces and the cabling does the rest.
solgugars could be possible but the are from space too but this is more useful and logical cause they can only survive for longer to breed.
ghorkovians would be nice
but when they shoot out of a house ua is getting similar to C&C ....
So what if it's like C&C? C&C owns. And shooting out of buildings is a graet feature, especially when you can take first person control of units. :V

Urbana
Turantul 1 (Veteran)
Turantul 1 (Veteran)

Post by Urbana » Thu Aug 14, 2008 11:04 am

Mabey the black sect were not just building flaks and power station mabey they were finding out ways to get rid of those accursed sheep shaggers plaguing the countryside. Okay back on topic, the Sect are not stupid and will always have scout satellites checking the area and have smaller planes and tanks guarding all the areas your best bet would be to have a small squadron as a decoy to get the sects attention and when their forces are going after the decoy force use all high explosives to destroy flak and power station then armor piercing on the host station. Thatll teach them scurvey pirates
I have been away too long. The challenge has waned. They must learn anew the meaning of ph34r
://i529.photobucket.com/albums/dd333/pete_kaboom/TheResistanceUB2-1.png[/img]
://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t318/Al-Khabir/UrbanAssaultSig.gif[/img]

Building
Bomber
Bomber

Post by Building » Sun Oct 05, 2008 6:01 am

So what if it's like C&C? C&C owns. And shooting out of buildings is a graet feature, especially when you can take first person control of units. :V
its a great feature UNLESS a Dragon tank or an Toxic Tractor comes at you!! :mrgreen:
and a infantry mod should have too some SPEC ops for infiltration to enemy host station to steal tech and sabotage options for buildings,and some hero units as Colonel Burton to take down Leonids with a couple of shots,and jetpack troopers
just joking,i know is not possible :lol:

Alfa
Turantul 1 (Veteran)
Turantul 1 (Veteran)

Post by Alfa » Sun Oct 05, 2008 2:36 pm

Building wrote:
its a great feature UNLESS a Dragon tank or an Toxic Tractor comes at you!! :mrgreen:
and a infantry mod should have too some SPEC ops for infiltration to enemy host station to steal tech and sabotage options for buildings,and some hero units as Colonel Burton to take down Leonids with a couple of shots,and jetpack troopers
just joking,i know is not possible :lol:
With a new engine it would.

SDU473activated
Firefly
Firefly

Post by SDU473activated » Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:04 pm

Hey people, even if this is the most interesting i found yet in the forum (this is actually the first i just got into) your tracking away from the real purpose of this topic, the History of Black Sect in Australia, told by perhaps many eye-witnesses, e.g., who ever posted the story in the first page.