UA timeline

Urban Assault has a very interesting plotline, but it is usually hidden from the players. Discuss the rich story of UA here, or write your own fan fiction and display it here!
Brachy UA FREAK
Turantul 1 (Veteran)
Turantul 1 (Veteran)

Re: UA timeline

Post by Brachy UA FREAK » Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:45 am

well 2011 could be a bit early ... but it is not a must to have plasma creation ... there is no evidence that the manknid alredy had HSs before the mykos invaded ...

so why you guess is america in no sinlge part of UA ??
GET YOUR HANDS OFF FROM THAT PARASITE!
Or
I LL QUADDA YOU

://i529.photobucket.com/albums/dd333/pete_kaboom/MykoniansUB1.png
://i529.photobucket.com/albums/dd333/pete_kaboom/X01-Quadda.gif

Myko Mod [MID] back alive after long hiatus!

UrbanAce3
Turantul 1 (Veteran)
Turantul 1 (Veteran)

Post by UrbanAce3 » Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:24 am

May i point you to my topic viewtopic.php?f=13&t=395
UrbanAce3~
:/i163.photobucket.com/albums/t318/Al-Khabir/UrbanAssaultSig7.gif[/img]
://i529.photobucket.com/albums/dd333/pete_kaboom/SulgogarsUB2.png[/img]

Brachy UA FREAK
Turantul 1 (Veteran)
Turantul 1 (Veteran)

Post by Brachy UA FREAK » Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:07 am

yep but its not told that the citys were arlready there . only the newer generation ( means 2200) only knows the live in those citys.

their parents still knew the standard world . means
up on 2140...
Or
I LL QUADDA YOU

Brachy UA FREAK
Turantul 1 (Veteran)
Turantul 1 (Veteran)

Post by Brachy UA FREAK » Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:07 pm

I don't agree believe that the war has ended with the ghorkovian campaign, I man what's about australia? North and South America? The Ant/Artic ?

At least in my campaign you face every enemy again:)
Or
I LL QUADDA YOU

MarcOlle
Bugged Ostwind?
Bugged Ostwind?

Post by MarcOlle » Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:33 pm

Fra6160 wrote:In 2011 we'll discover the plasma creation :D
And still we have not discovered the plasma creation...
Trying to do a comeback...
://i529.photobucket.com/albums/dd333/pete_kaboom/SulgogarsUB2.png[/img]
________________________________________________________________________________________
Fra6160 at 29/Apr/2009 wrote:In 2011 we'll discover the plasma creation :D
And still we have not discovered the plasma creation...

GhorDragoon
Weasel
Weasel

Post by GhorDragoon » Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:27 am

well I know that is very late to make a reply to a old post but Im new and I want to share my opinion here. About that the ghorkovs have destroy all the factions, I think that is unclear becuase well I comple metropolisdawn ghorkov campaing and they or you (Comrade) just recover back Asia from the resistance, taerkasten and blacksect; and saves the Earth from 2 parasites machine but from my point of view they only have destroyed the mykonians. I never saw that you destroy the main base of the resistance (europe), taerkasten(south africa) or blacksect (unknown). Also how can be that the last stage of the ghorkovs campaing you fight against SDU7, becuase SDU7 is the most powerful "championg or warrior" of the resistance so how he beat 2 or 3 ghorkovs host stations by himself to come to the end and fail against one man and he also have a partner this time??

Brachy UA FREAK
Turantul 1 (Veteran)
Turantul 1 (Veteran)

Post by Brachy UA FREAK » Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:38 am

Ye for me it is also unclear how and if the Ghors actaully killed all the others.

I think that after the 3 campaign the status isl ike you said: Resistance in Europe, Ghors in Asia/oceania/ Taers africa.

Addiotnallly what happend to SDU7 is also unknown.
Or
I LL QUADDA YOU

CharlotteLabyrinth
Turantul 1 (Veteran)
Turantul 1 (Veteran)

Post by CharlotteLabyrinth » Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:48 pm

The timeline is definitely wrong, Ghorkov did not win the war. They were just recovered the entire eurasia(Under the name of Kyternesia) and destroyed two additional Parasite. However it is still unknown if the Sulgogars or Mykonians were eliminated from the earth during the war. But I don't think so.

Additionally I'd request to revise that the Taerkasten is not an african. Stefan Karau himself has stated their origin is based on Europe.
Stefan Karau wrote:The Taerkasten can be thought of as a cult that has an Anglo-Germanic tradition and flee to North Africa.
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=1170

Considering how the Big Mistake was happened and what it actually is, the following tropical region should be devastated first during the initial timeline. As the catastrophe just begins to spread through the region so there is no technology or method to survive from it yet. Meaning no survivors at there.

GhorDragoon wrote:Also how can be that the last stage of the ghorkovs campaing you fight against SDU7, becuase SDU7 is the most powerful "championg or warrior" of the resistance so how he beat 2 or 3 ghorkovs host stations by himself to come to the end and fail against one man and he also have a partner this time??
You are right. SDU7 was never appeared after the finale of Resistance mission. We don't know about what happened to SDU7. During the Ghorkov and Taerkasten mission, your archenemy is set to Resistance. That is a reason why many people get delusion about as they will goning to fight against SDU7 in somewhere. Although in later mission, many of their weapons and units has been upgraded as equal level to what SDU7 had in his last mission.(Not fully, but such as Tiger with 88% armor, Jaguar with 250 damage or Wasp with x2 shot.)

Trivia: The last mission of the Ghorkov, 'Parasite Dome' is the only mission with a multiple(2) Black Sect Station.
;----------------------------------------------------------
;
; Vielleicht der niedlichste Hubi, Knuddel.
;

Personal Declaration: I always use different usernames across different websites. Hence if you ever see my username is being used outside of Stoudson Corporation, I absolutely have no affiliation whatsoever with that!

GhorDragoon
Weasel
Weasel

Post by GhorDragoon » Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:29 pm

Yet the UA story leave a lot of holes about what happen with SDU7 or Truzen after they campaings because I don't believe that Comrade kill both of them in the last mission of the ghorkovs campaing.But I think that the mykonians really die in the hands of the ghorkovs.Anyway another question is what happen with SDU1 if she join the black sect, do you face her in the last mission with the resistance or not.? I always wanted to know

CharlotteLabyrinth
Turantul 1 (Veteran)
Turantul 1 (Veteran)

Post by CharlotteLabyrinth » Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:40 pm

:arrow: Described my further opinion at your own thread.
;
; Vielleicht der niedlichste Hubi, Knuddel.
;

Personal Declaration: I always use different usernames across different websites. Hence if you ever see my username is being used outside of Stoudson Corporation, I absolutely have no affiliation whatsoever with that!