Infestation 4

Urban Assault has a very interesting plotline, but it is usually hidden from the players. Discuss the rich story of UA here, or write your own fan fiction and display it here!
Brachy UA FREAK
Turantul 1 (Veteran)
Turantul 1 (Veteran)

Infestation 4

Post by Brachy UA FREAK » Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:12 pm

Screams and damp mumbling. Where was I? Slowly my eyes opened. Bright lights forced me to close my eyes again. How long was I gone? Days? Months? Am I in a hospital and being examined? Why Am I not at work? Am I dreaming? I close my eyes and say to myself, wake up. It just a nightmare. Wake up. It just a nightmare. Silence. No more screams, just a nightmare. A vivid halucination? Things are too real. A warm fluid drips over my hand. Is this real? I open my eyes. Dark and light green tentacles in front of me. A dream. More than a dream. The tentacles touched my face. they slowly whiped over me. Sulg-o-gars! This was no dream.The tentacles slipped over and went by. The flying jellyfish went by. I looked down on myself. Drenched in blood, crusted brown and dark red blood. I noticed something strange. My left foot was completly crushed. It was just hanging there. I tried to bend down to it, but I couldn't move. Green snot was covering my breast and my arms. Beneath this disgusting layer of greenish something saw something wood like grey winding out of my body. I tried to scream but only mumbles came out. My mind was racing. Just get me out of this nightmare. No this can'T be it. This wasn't life. No more green fake grass. No grey wheat phlegm to eat. It won'T end like this. I tried to move but my body didn't response. It like something is holding me. like im paralyzed. I could move my head. Left. Right. Up. Down. Up. I tried to shake me loose, but my head just couldn't make it. I was trapped. Doomed. A forsaken one in the claw of these plant like jellyfishes. Green phlegm was dripping from the ceiling. I was still in a anthropogenic city. I'm still on earth. Thats good. Thats very good. There are other humans out there. They will save me. I will just loosen these green slime. I whiped up and down with me head. Tried to scream. Again just mumbles. Tearing my head left and right. Left. Right. Left. Right. Some more hours. The fraternity won't let it people die like this. People escaped from Sulg-o-garic captures. I just need to get rid of this and start to move my body. Run somewhere. Yell. I snap my head left. Right. Left. Right. Up. This damn slime. Why wouldn't I move further north. Into a dome where there are none of these slimy jellyfishes. Only humans fighting humans. No jellyfishes. Only humans. Left. Right. Left. There must be a way out.I tried to move my arm. A little bit just. just a little bit. Nothing. No reaction. I could feel the blood dripping on my hands. I'm not paralyzed completly. I could move my head. There must be a way out. We found plasma technology. We create flying fortresses. Humans always find a way out. Of any situation. This can't be the end. I was in a lot of sticky situations. I was nearly arrested for possessing a weapon. For searching about Mykonians technologies. A always got out. I stole that candy back when i was six. I can do this. Left. Right. Left. A drip of snot hit the floor. It was decaying. It was moving. Left. Right. Left. Right.Left. Right. Nothing dripped down beside more of my blood. This may not be true. Am I dreaming? I am dreaming. I am dreaming! I am dreaming. Where Am I? How long was I gone? Days? Months? Am I in an hospital? My leg was crushed. Left. Right. Left. Right. I tried to scream. Just a lush murmur. Am I dreaming? I'm thinking in circles? Why can'T i think straight. I can't find a way out if I keep thinking like that. Relax. There is nothing that can harm you. The fraternity guards you. The fraternity helps you. The fraternity will bring me throguh this hell. Gurgling. A green appendage came around the corner and the rest of its dripping body. Floating in the air. It's head looked at me. A tentacle came in contact with the snot at my chest. It passed through it. It wrapped itself around the grey piece that came out of my shoulder. It tore it out. That was my bone. It ripped out my shoulder bones. No pain. That must be painful. It grabbed my hand and entangeld it. Slowly pulsating movbes and my hand just got less and less of a hand. I'm being crushed alive. Why are these jellyfishes so strong. you can see through. How can the crush my bones. It ripped of the rest of what was my hand and moved the bit of flesh and bonemeal to its head. it began drinking it like a juice. Blood was streaming to the body. I began to fade. More tentacles grabbed my neck and started to strangle it. I couldn't breath. Suffocating. I looked into its eyes. The thing looked away with one of it eyes and directly into my eye. I heard how my skin got torn of. Like peeling the skin of a sausage. The cracking of bones. Did I turn off the oven?
GET YOUR HANDS OFF FROM THAT PARASITE!
Or
I LL QUADDA YOU

://i529.photobucket.com/albums/dd333/pete_kaboom/MykoniansUB1.png
://i529.photobucket.com/albums/dd333/pete_kaboom/X01-Quadda.gif

Myko Mod [MID] back alive after long hiatus!

GoldStar611
BlackSect Creator
BlackSect Creator

Re: Infestation 4

Post by GoldStar611 » Wed Sep 24, 2014 3:07 am

Very scary. I have to admit I couldn't even finish reading till the end :o

Brachy UA FREAK
Turantul 1 (Veteran)
Turantul 1 (Veteran)

Post by Brachy UA FREAK » Wed Sep 24, 2014 3:27 pm

I'm glad someone actually read it... well from my point of view there are a few 1410 details missing... but its good you were scared ^^
Or
I LL QUADDA YOU

Ormu
Turantul 1 (Veteran)
Turantul 1 (Veteran)

Post by Ormu » Wed Oct 01, 2014 10:40 am

GoldStar611 wrote:Very scary. I have to admit I couldn't even finish reading till the end :o
Rather disturbing indeed. Exactly how Sulgogar actions should be depicted. :twisted:
Matthew Lever wrote:Take out Ormus as soon as you see them.
UA community Discord channel: https://discord.gg/7H4dFQH
Not all Ormus are mine. When in doubt, please ask...

Brachy UA FREAK
Turantul 1 (Veteran)
Turantul 1 (Veteran)

Post by Brachy UA FREAK » Sun Oct 05, 2014 3:54 pm

y , was the intention ^^
Or
I LL QUADDA YOU