Awaiting

Urban Assault has a very interesting plotline, but it is usually hidden from the players. Discuss the rich story of UA here, or write your own fan fiction and display it here!
superbob1998
Turantul 2 Skorpio (Global Moderator)
Turantul 2 Skorpio (Global Moderator)

Awaiting

Post by superbob1998 » Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:52 pm

I just got a sudden small surge of Urban Assault inspiration. It involves myself trying to tackle some Urban Assault lore. I've been wanting to do this for awhile now, and I tried a few years back and failed (in my eyes) by writing a "book" about Urban Assault. I also wrote a short story that was sort of dumb, too. I also wrote Chuck the Ghorkov, too.

BUT THIS....

For this, I plan to maybe spend some time on it. I have a very difficult time sticking to things, such as writing stories. That's why when I do write stories, they are usually short of they are a comic. I might just make a little teaser thing sometime. Who knows.

I just wanted to put that out there. This small bit of inspiration will probably disperse very fast, and I have other things to do at the moment, but WHATEVS. I just wished to share this.

://i1221.photobucket.com/albums/dd472/superbob1998/GhorkovBanner.jpg[/img]
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
MS Paint skills are off the charts.

Syldan
Firefly
Firefly

Re: Awaiting

Post by Syldan » Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:51 am

Hello to you, writer.

On the side of the French community, we are several to write on UA ;).
We are gathered around a common subject, a stoudson bomb. We have begin by a flood topic. Then, we developed characters. Finally, we built stories on these characters.

Me and another member are fascinated by UA history. Me for Taerkasten, him for Ghorkovs. Other members are also occasional participants. The "Holes" in the history of UA are pretext easy for mysteries :mrgreen:.

The secret to write, it is the curiosity, and the passion for a thing in particular. For my part, the secrets of stones and magic Taerkasten seduced me. Kyternesia also has a deep lore, when we know the origins.

To listen to some music is also a tremendous engine. Excellent so that your spirit travels and so that the pen writes without fatigue :D.