An Amateur UA Story by Myself

Urban Assault has a very interesting plotline, but it is usually hidden from the players. Discuss the rich story of UA here, or write your own fan fiction and display it here!
CuSToM_94
Dragonfly
Dragonfly

Re: An Amateur UA Story by Myself

Post by CuSToM_94 » Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:11 pm

great strory
i like it
keep on

superbob1998
Turantul 2 Skorpio (Global Moderator)
Turantul 2 Skorpio (Global Moderator)

Re: An Amateur UA Story by Myself

Post by superbob1998 » Sat Dec 22, 2012 9:10 pm

I have stopped the story, sadly, but it is nice to know that people are enjoying my old creative take on the Urban Assault Universe.

Aakkonen wrote:Nice story liked it, it reminded me of Metro 2033 :D Good story, keep posting more goodies. And btw, I lost my way in those lvls. so is that dome vertical or horizontal? I got the image of damn huge skyscraper lol anyways good short story! 8-)
It is vertical and also very wide. So, at around the last few levels, the levels are rather small. Such as the level where the head control center is. That level is really small and has a view that can over watch the surrounding wasteland.

I am working on another story but I lost it and plan to continue it if I liked the way my past self left it off on, and I would be happy to post the first Chapter on here, even though it has nothing to do with UA at all, but hopefully you fellow UAFs won't mind.

://i1221.photobucket.com/albums/dd472/superbob1998/GhorkovBanner.jpg[/img]
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
MS Paint skills are off the charts.