Burden of ...?

Urban Assault has a very interesting plotline, but it is usually hidden from the players. Discuss the rich story of UA here, or write your own fan fiction and display it here!
Brachy UA FREAK
Turantul 1 (Veteran)
Turantul 1 (Veteran)

Burden of ...?

Post by Brachy UA FREAK » Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:25 pm

When I heard that the Parasite has been destroyed I was surprisingly clam. I didn't really know why, because this was a moment in which I should have been glad that it was all over. The war, the shortage of food and clean water. In maybe 50 more years we could go out of the domes again and do things our grandparents did as children. Playing around in the garden. Eating food not controlled by the machines, staying in the field and run from town to town, knowing that there was no point where you may stop running. Eating fish out of the oceans, watch nature as it was meant to be.
I have never seen the nature, nor could I do anything other of this list.
There is no nature, the oceans are dead and we can't move behind those walls. We may stay in this dome, until it is all over. I didn't feel that all the burden of the war has gone. I was still depressed and sat in front of the screens all day, as the machines told me to do. Even though the Parasite has been destroyed and the SDUs now take care of everything which endangers mankind, there was still the feeling not being free. Not the freedom of movement. It was the freedom of burden. Living the days as one wishes. There were still too many problems around.

What will the Taercast fraternity do in Africa? Will the Kyternasian men and women be finally free? I didn’t know the answers to these questions, I just felt that it was not over. What will we do if the Mykonians come again? What if SDU 7 gets deleted because it got redundant? Were will be our savior then? What if the whole nightmares about those jellyfishes will never stop? Maybe I should stop being concerned because I can't change the future. I'm too old, the machines will never choose a depressive person for being a SDU. They are right that I might be a bad SDU.

It was not over now. The Mykonians know were we are. They know what we did , what we do and what we will do. You can't escape you can just be the slave and die in their hands. Not that the work of the slaves would have any actual use for the Mykonians, it is just the only thing you can do beside committing suicide. Even if you think you succeeded in it, they resurrect you. They will not kill you. It is the feeling of being useless as slave, which will make you hate yourself.
What if we are already the slaves of them and they just let us live for another 100 years? Will it even be worth trying to do anything beside waiting?

One morning I heard gossips that it all starts again. Out of the gossips became news. Out of the news became reality, and I felt satisfied.
GET YOUR HANDS OFF FROM THAT PARASITE!
Or
I LL QUADDA YOU

://i529.photobucket.com/albums/dd333/pete_kaboom/MykoniansUB1.png
://i529.photobucket.com/albums/dd333/pete_kaboom/X01-Quadda.gif

Myko Mod [MID] back alive after long hiatus!

MarcOlle
Bugged Ostwind?
Bugged Ostwind?

Re: Burden of ...?

Post by MarcOlle » Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:37 pm

It looks like Matrix, for me...
Trying to do a comeback...
://i529.photobucket.com/albums/dd333/pete_kaboom/SulgogarsUB2.png[/img]
________________________________________________________________________________________
Fra6160 at 29/Apr/2009 wrote:In 2011 we'll discover the plasma creation :D
And still we have not discovered the plasma creation...

Brachy UA FREAK
Turantul 1 (Veteran)
Turantul 1 (Veteran)

Re: Burden of ...?

Post by Brachy UA FREAK » Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:43 pm

Didn't intend the similarities:P
GET YOUR HANDS OFF FROM THAT PARASITE!
Or
I LL QUADDA YOU

://i529.photobucket.com/albums/dd333/pete_kaboom/MykoniansUB1.png
://i529.photobucket.com/albums/dd333/pete_kaboom/X01-Quadda.gif

Myko Mod [MID] back alive after long hiatus!