A lot of questions and upcoming project

For those of us who are curious and like to poke around in the game's data files and scripts as well as glitching. Caters to anything from unit/building stats to level data to telling how to glitch and stories of game errors.
Black Sect Lord 2.0
Turantul 1 (Veteran)
Turantul 1 (Veteran)

A lot of questions and upcoming project

Post by Black Sect Lord 2.0 » Fri Nov 25, 2016 1:50 am

Hello I have seen that this site has been closed for a while, but it is open again.
I still have lots of UA questions. But now I want to see how you can see the levels in the map of select levels, because I downloaded the mod Resurgence of Sulgogars V0.2.1. I already have the map of Oceania but I do not see a level, when I downloaded it, the file "levelsulg" only has the file "Bg" for Oceania. Is there a way to fix this? Good afternoon...

And notice: I've been modifying the classic Urban Assault MD, calling it "CRAZY MODE" (MDCM).
It consists of all units changing some qualities and statistics ...

UNITS: changes in maneuver, resistance, and firepower (some units have exaggerated damage on a whim), All helicopters and some airplanes fly higher to hinder the aim of non-anti-aircraft tanks, the cost of many units is Higher, hindering the ability to create armies ... and more

LEVELS: All levels changed, some more than others, initial positions, number of Flaks, groups of initial units, even have help from a "friend", as I said before units are more expensive so increase the "Reload_Const" to Balance the cost a little ... and more ....

FACTIONS: Changed names and some details:

-The Resistance (I did not change anything yet but I accept suggestions from names of the entire faction)

-Great Ghorkovs

N ° 22 Crazy Speedy: rather slow but better armor and now shoots x2 cost 600 minimum. Let's say it's more of an average anti-air.

N ° 23 Ying Seeker: improved armor and weapon with a minimum cost of 360. The nemesis of the new Crusher.

N ° 24 Heli-Raptor: not much to talk about, but improved speed and fires missiles of 6 missiles, minimum cost of 380. Basic unit of Ghorkovs.

N ° 25 Bicopter Bomer: nothing special, just increase its height a bit and remove the "max_pitch = 0.4". The dreaded bomber.

N ° 26 Improved Tekh-Track: Increased your hit points, armor and now shoot x4 ... reduced your cadence by rolling, its minimum cost is 980. A Heavy Terror.

N ° 27 Super Gigant: improved maneuver, HP, armor, is no longer anti Host Stations .., I hope you are fun with the;), minimum cost 900. Hmmmm ... Awesome.

N ° 28 Advanced-Raptor: it has less maneuver and height than its smaller cousin, more life and armor, shoots rafagas of 6 x2, its minimum cost is of 700. More missiles better ...

N ° 29 Great Ghor-Scout: the same but more life. The eyes of the Ghorkovs.

N ° 31 Tien-Ying 12: More armor, slower but greater maneuver, Incomplete ... unknown cost ... The terror of the air.

N ° 130 Yang A-nihilator: fast forward and slow, it's the new anti Stations Host, cost 500 minimum.
They are unstoppable in large numbers.

Turantul I (Super Tarantul)
Turantul II (Omega Skorpio)

-True Taerkasten

N ° 8 Jet-Interceptor: Incomplete ... :(

N ° 32 Big Bull: Nothing special ..., now shoot x3. If you mess with the bull, you have the horns.

N ° 33 Improved Hetzel: More speed and maneuver, shoot faster with a 170-shot magazine. An az from the air.

N ° 34 Satelit-X-Destroyer: nothing special, increased range of vision. One shot one death

N ° 35 True Ormu-Scout: nothing specific. The eyes of the Taerkastens.

N ° 36 Guied Missile: nothing special. He can get anywhere.

N ° 37 Legendary Leonid: Increased HP, Armor, now fires 6 shots of 200 DMG. The real heavy weight of the Earth.

N ° 38 Biplane Bomer: Increased Speed, Increased bomb damage. Classic design but still works.

N ° 131 Zeppelin: nothing changes. A big balloon, how many pins do you need to prick it?

N ° 143 Thor's Hammer: nothing changes (I never use it: P). A devastating mortar.

N ° 144 Ostwind (I accept names ...): increased damage from 20 to 100. Anti-aircraft battery, seems to have a lot of dust.

-Geo-Alien Division

Most of the units now are Terrestrial.

N ° 145 XHK Crusher: improved armor, is now capable of destroying most of the air units ... {+} | +} {! # $ /
The Power Station has been increased in capacity.

-Bio-Mutant Plants

Nothing has changed yet ...

-Black Sect (I Accept Suggestions)

The Host has one more defense.
Added more range to Flaks.

-Faction 7 Drones (I Accept Names ...)

N ° 134 Drone Satelit: It's like the Satelit-X-Destroyer only weakest in firepower. They copy it .....

N ° 138 Devastating Drone: A medium-weight tank, launches guided missiles with damage of 3000, Cost unknown. But it is said that it takes a long time to recharge ...

N ° 142 Flying Drone: Agility similar to the Old Sulgogars but much better armor, Cost Unknown. I heard that it is very expensive ...

OTHER CHANGES: improved the sound of almost everything, most of the weapons are now "salve_shots", increased damage of all "mggun", now ex Mykos have machine guns, soon the Sulgogars will have buildings and turrets, some were added New structures like "Stations of Power 3" for Ghorkovs and Taerkastens ... let's say that this mod is 85% complete

What do you think? :awsm: :awsm: :)
Future savior, Democratic sussesor of the Black Sect.

"I... I cannot... let the faction end like this..."

"I... I will... I will fight for their sake..."

"Even if... They dont belive in me anymore..."

"I... I will strike you down!"

teuzzz
Turantul 1 (Veteran)
Turantul 1 (Veteran)

Re: A lot of questions and upcoming project

Post by teuzzz » Fri Nov 25, 2016 12:32 pm

Nice, will be compatible with the new source port?

Black Sect Lord 2.0
Turantul 1 (Veteran)
Turantul 1 (Veteran)

Post by Black Sect Lord 2.0 » Sat Nov 26, 2016 3:18 am

Yes. It is based on the classic UA MD, with the same files. Maybe if someone is able to modify it on their own you can see that there is some more data that I did not use because I have been experimenting a bit with several mods like Marauder's mods before doing this.

GoldStar611
BlackSect Creator
BlackSect Creator

Post by GoldStar611 » Sat Nov 26, 2016 1:51 pm

Black Sect Lord 2.0 wrote: still have lots of UA questions. But now I want to see how you can see the levels in the map of select levels, because I downloaded the mod Resurgence of Sulgogars V0.2.1. I already have the map of Oceania but I do not see a level, when I downloaded it, the file "levelsulg" only has the file "Bg" for Oceania. Is there a way to fix this?
Can you post a link to your download source?

IIRC, the map backgrounds are in a format that *some* image editing programs can open/edit natively.

Black Sect Lord 2.0
Turantul 1 (Veteran)
Turantul 1 (Veteran)

Post by Black Sect Lord 2.0 » Sat Nov 26, 2016 9:37 pm

GoldStar611 wrote:
Black Sect Lord 2.0 wrote: still have lots of UA questions. But now I want to see how you can see the levels in the map of select levels, because I downloaded the mod Resurgence of Sulgogars V0.2.1. I already have the map of Oceania but I do not see a level, when I downloaded it, the file "levelsulg" only has the file "Bg" for Oceania. Is there a way to fix this?
Can you post a link to your download source?

IIRC, the map backgrounds are in a format that *some* image editing programs can open/edit natively.
I can not do it now because everything is on the other computer in my other house but I downloaded it again and now it works, but when I open the "Old Taerkastik On Oceania" level the game crashes, I also want to add others because it only has 3 levels.

GoldStar611
BlackSect Creator
BlackSect Creator

Post by GoldStar611 » Sun Nov 27, 2016 5:44 am

Search for iff file or ilbm files called bg and mask or similar. They shouldn't be too hard to find. XnView is the program I used to open (not edit)the.

Black Sect Lord 2.0
Turantul 1 (Veteran)
Turantul 1 (Veteran)

Post by Black Sect Lord 2.0 » Sun Nov 27, 2016 5:56 am

Yes. I know where they are, and I use them for its mod.
And by the way where can I download that XnView.

Zidane
Turantul 1 (Veteran)
Turantul 1 (Veteran)

Post by Zidane » Sun Nov 27, 2016 1:31 pm

合体! ライオカイザー