Try to beat this challenge if you can.

For those of us who are curious and like to poke around in the game's data files and scripts as well as glitching. Caters to anything from unit/building stats to level data to telling how to glitch and stories of game errors.
lizzy87
Firefly
Firefly

Try to beat this challenge if you can.

Post by lizzy87 » Sat Jul 09, 2016 8:33 am

I redid the original game and made my own level of difficulty called "insane mode". Each level was redone, adding stronger enemies, more host stations, and smarter AI's. You will need "winrar" to open the file because of its size. All you have to do is copy all the files and replace them in the "single" folded. Some missions will not be possible without completely other ones first.

MarioSDU6/SDU7
Slime Lord
Slime Lord

Re: Try to beat this challenge if you can.

Post by MarioSDU6/SDU7 » Sun Jul 10, 2016 4:53 am

lizzy87 wrote:I redid the original game and made my own level of difficulty called "insane mode". Each level was redone, adding stronger enemies, more host stations, and smarter AI's. You will need "winrar" to open the file because of its size. All you have to do is copy all the files and replace them in the "single" folded. Some missions will not be possible without completely other ones first.
Hmm, can someone move this topic to "Modding, Game Data, & Glitches"? From that way, it will be easier to notice. ;)

One day when I'll test it, I'll see if it does perform better in terms of higher difficulty than my Resistance Intense Mod. :lol: No, really, we've always wanted more interesting mods. Brachy did this before I came and I submitted the Intense mod, but it was only slightly harder according to Ormu, while mine was harder though, although I hope your mod becomes a success. ;)
Intense Mod progress (it includes tests):
Resistance 100% done
Demo version uncertain fate
New Ghorkov and Taerkasten 100% done

Factions of choice: Resistance, Ghorkovs, Taerkastens