Custom Maps Made By E-V-C

For those of us who are curious and like to poke around in the game's data files and scripts as well as glitching. Caters to anything from unit/building stats to level data to telling how to glitch and stories of game errors.
lizzy87
Firefly
Firefly

Custom Maps Made By E-V-C

Post by lizzy87 » Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:41 am

I have made many custom maps in my time, though only a few are worst uploading to the web. Though, im ot sure how to upload them to here. Im sure my Fellow UA members will love them, (they are not for beginners and will take time and some thinking. Here are two of my favorite maps, i hope you enjoy them as much as i spread making them. You all should play Worlds End last, as it is the hardest level. Enjoy the maps.

PS. I will try to upload some really good guide on how to mod and give you a really good break down of things so you can make your own maps. I also fixed the bugs in "worlds end" and "Mountain city".
Last edited by lizzy87 on Sat Jul 09, 2016 7:32 am, edited 6 times in total.

MarioSDU6/SDU7
Slime Lord
Slime Lord

Re: Custom Maps Made By E-V-C

Post by MarioSDU6/SDU7 » Wed Jun 29, 2016 9:08 pm

lizzy87 wrote:I have mad server custom maps in my time, though a few could my highest grade. I have two that are ready to be uploaded to the web but know how. Im sure my Fellow UA members will love them, (they are not for beginners and will take time and some thinking. Her are two of my favorite maps, i hope you enjoy them as much as i spread making them. You all should play World End last, as it is the hardest level. Enjoy the maps.
Hmmm... Welcome to the forums ;) , but...

We know the UA forums aren't very active, but we do our best effort, at least. Even so, did you know about these pages?
viewforum.php?f=13 (Urban Assault General)
viewforum.php?f=23 (Modding, Game Data, & Glitches)

Well, your best bet is to do a new topic with these maps in one of these places I told to you ;) , but one question, do you know if these maps do come from any of the mods someone's else did? Because some names, like "Blk Weasel", doesn't look that they come from the New MD mods, and they also need their respective ".scr" files (like a modified FEINDE.scr, or USER.scr) to make these maps to work properly.
Intense Mod progress (it includes tests):
Resistance 100% done
Demo version uncertain fate
New Ghorkov and Taerkasten 100% done

Factions of choice: Resistance, Ghorkovs, Taerkastens

lizzy87
Firefly
Firefly

Post by lizzy87 » Fri Jul 08, 2016 11:48 pm

[quote="lizzy87"]I have made many custom maps in my time, though only a few are worst uploading to the web. Though, im ot sure how to upload them to here. Im sure my Fellow UA members will love them, (they are not for beginners and will take time and some thinking. Here are two of my favorite maps, i hope you enjoy them as much as i spread making them. You all should play Worlds End last, as it is the hardest level. Enjoy the maps.

PS. Here is another custom map I edited. (it came from the original demo game) I gave you two files I made myself, (they took a lot of time to create, hope they help you). For all my Modders out there, here is a cheat sheet for you so you can create custom maps easier.

lizzy87
Firefly
Firefly

Post by lizzy87 » Sat Jul 09, 2016 3:04 am

MarioSDU6/SDU7 wrote:
lizzy87 wrote:I have mad server custom maps in my time, though a few could my highest grade. I have two that are ready to be uploaded to the web but know how. Im sure my Fellow UA members will love them, (they are not for beginners and will take time and some thinking. Her are two of my favorite maps, i hope you enjoy them as much as i spread making them. You all should play World End last, as it is the hardest level. Enjoy the maps.
Hmmm... Welcome to the forums ;) , but...

We know the UA forums aren't very active, but we do our best effort, at least. Even so, did you know about these pages?
viewforum.php?f=13 (Urban Assault General)
viewforum.php?f=23 (Modding, Game Data, & Glitches)

Well, your best bet is to do a new topic with these maps in one of these places I told to you ;) , but one question, do you know if these maps do come from any of the mods someone's else did? Because some names, like "Blk Weasel", doesn't look that they come from the New MD mods, and they also need their respective ".scr" files (like a modified FEINDE.scr, or USER.scr) to make these maps to work properly.

No, all of these Maps where created just by me, However, I do use the basic units from the new mod list. I take no credit for the units, buildings, flak stations, ect. I only take what is all ready made and redesign them how I see fit. (I prefer a game that isn't easy to win and will often give the computer the advantage)

MarioSDU6/SDU7
Slime Lord
Slime Lord

Post by MarioSDU6/SDU7 » Sun Jul 10, 2016 5:01 am

lizzy87 wrote:No, all of these Maps where created just by me, However, I do use the basic units from the new mod list. I take no credit for the units, buildings, flak stations, ect. I only take what is all ready made and redesign them how I see fit. (I prefer a game that isn't easy to win and will often give the computer the advantage)
Ah, okay, I see. Well, it's not as easy to revive modding without the UA Blog section (that is dead since 2011 or 2012, I don't remember), but if UA someday gets heavily revived thanks to Zidane's project, it will be worth all of the effort. ;)

Also, the "Insane mod" you submitted is required to make the "Worlds End" level work? Is that it's clearly obvious that your level won't work at all without the DATA folder with all required files to make "Worlds End" work. I mean, why there would be names like "Blk_Weasel" and those units if they aren't even on my Intense mod SCRIPT files?
Well, don't worry, I know you're still new, but I hope part of my topic 6 years ago do greatly help you in making levels, skins, and even scripting names with Xn Resource Editor: ;)
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=819
EDIT: I forgot to tell you, several images were erased because I used to submit them on Imageshack.

By the way, do you always wanted to play Urban Assault in multiplayer with another person?
Intense Mod progress (it includes tests):
Resistance 100% done
Demo version uncertain fate
New Ghorkov and Taerkasten 100% done

Factions of choice: Resistance, Ghorkovs, Taerkastens