need help!!

For those of us who are curious and like to poke around in the game's data files and scripts as well as glitching. Caters to anything from unit/building stats to level data to telling how to glitch and stories of game errors.
zcainz
Firefly
Firefly

need help!!

Post by zcainz » Sun Jan 04, 2015 7:02 pm

heeeey so im kinda new here and just found the mods list you guys have of singel camp's, but i dont know how to "put" them, i mean, dont know how to play them lol, so if anyone knows please let me know how, its the myk camp the black sect resis camp and the sulgogarts camp, cheers :)

Thomas Fredson
Emperor of the Mykonians (Veteran)
Emperor of the Mykonians (Veteran)

Re: need help!!

Post by Thomas Fredson » Mon Jan 05, 2015 12:43 pm

Hello,
Basicaly you just need to replace the DATA, LEVEL, SCRIPTS, and LOCALE folders (findable most likely under path C:\games\urban assault) with the ones you've downloaded.
Make sure you do back up your original files.
Also, beware that these mods could not be inter-compatible, meaning that they have the possibility to make the game go nuts and in the best case make it associate the wrong files, while in the worst case, completely crash the game.
://i529.photobucket.com/albums/dd333/pete_kaboom/MykoniansUB1.png[/img]
://i529.photobucket.com/albums/dd333/pete_kaboom/MykoniansUB2.png[/img]
://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t318/Al-Khabir/UrbanAssaultSig4.gif[/img]

Also administrator of UAFr Board

The Big Mistake album in progress! (ABORTED)

zcainz
Firefly
Firefly

Post by zcainz » Mon Jan 05, 2015 6:44 pm

Hello,
Basicaly you just need to replace the DATA, LEVEL, SCRIPTS, and LOCALE folders (findable most likely under path C:\games\urban assault) with the ones you've downloaded.
Make sure you do back up your original files.
Also, beware that these mods could not be inter-compatible, meaning that they have the possibility to make the game go nuts and in the best case make it associate the wrong files, while in the worst case, completely crash the game.
Yeah, well I have the normal Resistance campaing all the way to parasite c., and everytime I replace the files (usually the single files) It doesnt work, dont know if I have to download the metropolis down patch or it could work on hte normal UA, btw sorry for my english, not my main lenguaje, and thanks for your help

lizzy87
Firefly
Firefly

Post by lizzy87 » Sat Jul 09, 2016 7:40 am

This should help you greatly, I made this myself. Its basically a cheat sheet for modding.