Bug Restart/Save when Resistance enabled

For those of us who are curious and like to poke around in the game's data files and scripts as well as glitching. Caters to anything from unit/building stats to level data to telling how to glitch and stories of game errors.
Ormu
Turantul 1 (Veteran)
Turantul 1 (Veteran)

Re: Bug Restart/Save when Resistance enabled

Post by Ormu » Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:49 pm

I think we could collect information about most common bugs into one sticky thread in addition to this bug. It would help newcomers to find help to these common problems.
Matthew Lever wrote:Take out Ormus as soon as you see them.
Not all Ormus are mine. When in doubt, please ask...

Brachy UA FREAK
Turantul 1 (Veteran)
Turantul 1 (Veteran)

Post by Brachy UA FREAK » Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:23 pm

No bad idea; I think we should just post it in here and I will add them later to my first post; or someonelse does( looking at the only admin left)
GET YOUR HANDS OFF FROM THAT PARASITE!
Or
I LL QUADDA YOU

://i529.photobucket.com/albums/dd333/pete_kaboom/MykoniansUB1.png
://i529.photobucket.com/albums/dd333/pete_kaboom/X01-Quadda.gif

Myko Mod [MID] back alive after long hiatus!

CharlotteLabyrinth
Turantul 1 (Veteran)
Turantul 1 (Veteran)

Post by CharlotteLabyrinth » Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:30 am

(Apology if I'm necro-posting on this thread, but I'd really like to upload a praise.)
Big thanks to you Bronsteijn24K! Your information has been much appreciated.

So via this method we can fix that restart crashing bug which happens when we are on another faction that is not a Resistance(Faction 1).
Great discover for an every modders in here. Now I have a chance to create a decent mod with a different faction just like Metropolis Dawn Expansion.

And Brachy, thank you for an additional information that renaming the Ua_xp.exe to Ua.exe will also fix the irrelevant score calculation at the game debriefing screen. While in MD expansion, it always made me feel futile everytime after I finished the mission.
;----------------------------------------------------------
;
; Vielleicht der niedlichste Hubi, Knuddel.
;
;----------------------------------------------------------

Personal Declaration: I always use different usernames across different websites. Hence if you ever see my username is being used outside of Stoudson Corporation, I absolutely have no affiliation whatsoever with that!