Anyone want to schedule some matches?

For those looking for a more casual game, or wanting to chat after a game.
austinwyatt134
Firefly
Firefly

Anyone want to schedule some matches?

Post by austinwyatt134 » Mon Jan 25, 2016 9:25 pm

I have never been able to play online multiplayer as I never knew anyone who had the game, but I recently obtained a new copy and would love to plan some games with anyone who still plays. Hit me up and we can schedule a time.

MarioSDU6/SDU7
Slime Lord
Slime Lord

Re: Anyone want to schedule some matches?

Post by MarioSDU6/SDU7 » Tue Jan 26, 2016 7:12 am

austinwyatt134 wrote:I have never been able to play online multiplayer as I never knew anyone who had the game, but I recently obtained a new copy and would love to plan some games with anyone who still plays. Hit me up and we can schedule a time.
Okay, right now I am online all days on GameRanger, but right now I'm making the 1.2.01 beta patch for multi, sorry, only Beta-testers, but we can play this Friday, what is your time zone? Mine is -6 GMT, when I posted this comment, it was 2:10 AM, well, by the way, do you have Facebook, or Skype too? We can talk much more clearly about the time to play Urban Assault online on Gameranger, particularly with 1.05.09 patch, where you can also play Multiplayer matches with the MD vehicles. ;)
Intense Mod progress (it includes tests):
Resistance 100% done
Demo version uncertain fate
New Ghorkov and Taerkasten 100% done

Factions of choice: Resistance, Ghorkovs, Taerkastens

austinwyatt134
Firefly
Firefly

Post by austinwyatt134 » Tue Jan 26, 2016 12:52 pm

We're in same time zone. I would probably have to wait until Friday or Saturday. Where can i find the link to access the gameranger with metropolis patch?

MarioSDU6/SDU7
Slime Lord
Slime Lord

Post by MarioSDU6/SDU7 » Tue Jan 26, 2016 7:33 pm

austinwyatt134 wrote:We're in same time zone. I would probably have to wait until Friday or Saturday. Where can i find the link to access the gameranger with metropolis patch?
I see, so you come from either U.S., Canada, or any non-Spanish Caribbean zone. But even so, my suggestion is to add me as a friend in GameRanger (my nickname is "MarioSDUX" there) first, and then, when it is either Friday or Sunday, you talk to me on GameRanger (or GR) "right-clicking" my username, then click on "Send Message", and after you write the short PM, you input ENTER, and voila! But it takes some time to get used, but, also, if you want to download any mods on here, you'll have to stay logged in to the forums, but I haven't seen any comment telling there are some issues, as I'm a Vet myself, so I couldn't tell you exactly.

Also, the Metropolis Patch isn't actually called "Metropolis", only that the vehicles and multiplayer levels from the expansion are included, as well as some changes:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/apvun ... nal%29.zip
Resistance 100% done

Ormu
Turantul 1 (Veteran)
Turantul 1 (Veteran)

Post by Ormu » Tue Jan 26, 2016 8:39 pm

Get Gameranger here:
https://www.gameranger.com/

Most UA players there use Mario's patchset, for which he already gave the link. (It's not for Gameranger but for UA.)

Check these Gameranger threads for usernames/IDs:

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=343

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=1247

Most of them aren't very active nowadays, but some Central/South American guys are quite often online. I'm online irregularly every now and then but I live quite far away from Americas. You can find me by the ID 2346873.
Matthew Lever wrote:Take out Ormus as soon as you see them.
UA community Discord channel: https://discord.gg/7H4dFQH
Not all Ormus are mine. When in doubt, please ask...

austinwyatt134
Firefly
Firefly

Post by austinwyatt134 » Tue Jan 26, 2016 8:58 pm

Thanks for the help guys. I'll use these links and hopefully we can battle soon.

MarioSDU6/SDU7
Slime Lord
Slime Lord

Post by MarioSDU6/SDU7 » Sat Feb 06, 2016 8:56 am

austinwyatt134 wrote:Thanks for the help guys. I'll use these links and hopefully we can battle soon.
Right now, have you been really busy lately? Is that I said this Friday, but I didn't tell you exactly which hour because I'm mostly online almost all of the time, but only when my mother isn't on the PC.

Well, I know you have a life, but when you really decide to play on multiplayer, my suggestion is to go to Gameranger on your own and stay online enough time, I don't say it's gonna work, but it's giving a try on your own and be persistent. ;)
Resistance 100% done