Retired from staff

Mandatory reading. This forum contains the rules and regulations and announcements about any changes to the forums or site. Only the staff may create threads, but anyone else can reply to discuss.
O Y ME
Emperor of the Mykonians (Veteran)
Emperor of the Mykonians (Veteran)

Retired from staff

Post by O Y ME » Wed Jun 10, 2009 1:36 pm

Hello everybody. I would like to announce that I am surrendering my title as admin.

No I didn't get in trouble with LeftyLink :P, I've just been real busy and I thought it best to give up admin-ship since I can't be here as often as normal. As for exactly why I've been away for so long, I'll leave all of you to figure that one out for yourself. Here's a hint: look at my sig. Yes, Texas being the center of attention yet again in the U.S. I am aware of what will happen of we even attempt to break off considering the fact that Obama once said he shared the same values as Lincoln; and I am prepared to go all the way.

If you care to know more or just want to ask anything, send me a PM.

UPDATE

I am no longer working with the Texas Nationalist Movement since martial law is about to come here. Those of you in the U.S. need to prepare for it NOW. Those of you not in the U.S. are about to see some nasty footage (or perhaps no footage at all) on your news channels of people getting beat and herded around by the military. The military is occupying America right now labeling US as terrorists, the dollar has crashed completely, and the image of Jesus Christ is all but gone. I have now completely lost all hope for recovery for my country and am deeply saddened to see this happen. Just like Germany, Rome, and Greece we are falling like them. I will still post here and let everyone know when I truly leave (as in never post here again) which may happen at any point in time. I knew that all of this would come eventually put I didn't expect this to happen until next year. All I can say is pray for the saints and Godspeed. Feel free to ask me anything if you want to.
Last edited by O Y ME on Thu Sep 24, 2009 11:35 pm, edited 3 times in total.
National martial law is finally here.

Fra6160
Turantul 1 (Veteran)
Turantul 1 (Veteran)

Re: Retired from staff

Post by Fra6160 » Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:19 pm

I'm really sorry you're leaving your rule of admin and that you won't visit the forum like before. Anyway, the real life comes first, good luck man. ;) :)
THE FALL OF SDU MOD WORKS IN PROGRESS (16%) - STOPPED - ABANDONED

Download it here: http://www.gamefront.com/files/20703518 ... a+Demo.rar

leftylink
Useless Bystander Admin
Useless Bystander Admin

Post by leftylink » Fri Jun 12, 2009 6:24 am

O Y ME, I may have said a little bit to you privately, but I feel it hasn't quite been enough, so I'll say this too:

Everyone, take a moment to think about this - O Y ME has been with Stoudson Corporation as a staff member since June of 2007, a couple of weeks after Al-Khabir made it. For those keeping score at home, that means he's been with us for just over two years, and that his term on staff is almost as old as the forum itself.

Perhaps very very few of you have stuck around with this forum long enough to know and appreciate that fact. Another fact that probably even fewer of you knew... O Y ME became an administrator (he was originally a global moderator) to replace me when I had to step down from my admin duties sometime in July or August of 2007 (I don't have the exact date anymore because the ForumsVibe phpBB2 version of this forum went down the drain a while ago). This guy's been an admin for longer than I have. He officially has the longest consecutive tenure as an admin of the Stoudson Corporation.

I think we can agree that takes some dedication. I have, on numerous occasions, personally observed him demonstrate his caring for this community. Though we have disagreed on things at times, he has my respect, because other than being a dedicated admin, I've known him as a lively person who approaches life with admirable tenacity.

As a retired staff member, O Y ME will join the ranks of the Veterans of the Stoudson Corporation, and will of course always be welcome here.

O Y ME, it is sad to see you retire, but I hope we continue to see you around. Good luck in all you do.
~Leftylink, the former Useless Bystander Admin.
Retired from UA since university. May play again someday...

"SERP RUSH KEKEKEKEKEKEKEKE!!!"
"OMG I SAID NO RUSH 15 MINS!!!!!!" *dies*

Proud creator of the Urban Assault Campaign Guides [Resistance] [Ghorkov] [Taerkasten], the Urban Assault LDF Reader, and the Excel maps

Happy_Hereford
Turantul 1 (Veteran)
Turantul 1 (Veteran)

Post by Happy_Hereford » Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:37 am

Best of luck, O Y ME, stay safe and well.
Last edited by Happy_Hereford on Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ladies and gentlemen, HEATHER MORRIS

Brachy UA FREAK
Turantul 1 (Veteran)
Turantul 1 (Veteran)

Post by Brachy UA FREAK » Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:31 am

I will defend the Mykonian PLANS for you too :)

O Y ME you are oe of the bEST UA GAMERS on this forum and oyu know exactly how to handle MYKOs ( sometimes better than me ...)

You was a nice admin who was able to paly some games despite he was admin ( right lefty? you own me 1 game :P)
HE MADE A SOLGUGAR CAMPAGAIN and finishe it off at Hamburger HILL. Because his life was beating him up.

HE IS GOOD and i know any other want him back on the forum ASAP.

O Y ME i hope you get what you desire.

Greetings from the 2 General of the Mykonians.
GET YOUR HANDS OFF FROM THAT PARASITE!
Or
I LL QUADDA YOU

://i529.photobucket.com/albums/dd333/pete_kaboom/MykoniansUB1.png
://i529.photobucket.com/albums/dd333/pete_kaboom/X01-Quadda.gif

Myko Mod [MID] back alive after long hiatus!

leftylink
Useless Bystander Admin
Useless Bystander Admin

Post by leftylink » Fri Sep 25, 2009 3:30 pm

O Y ME has posted an update and would like us to be aware of it. Read the first post. While I can't say I completely agree with his sentiment, I will honor this request.
~Leftylink, the former Useless Bystander Admin.
Retired from UA since university. May play again someday...

"SERP RUSH KEKEKEKEKEKEKEKE!!!"
"OMG I SAID NO RUSH 15 MINS!!!!!!" *dies*

Proud creator of the Urban Assault Campaign Guides [Resistance] [Ghorkov] [Taerkasten], the Urban Assault LDF Reader, and the Excel maps

ToTo!
Weasel
Weasel

Post by ToTo! » Sat Sep 26, 2009 5:29 am

things looks bad O_O good luck dude

Losonti
Firefly
Firefly

Post by Losonti » Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:08 am

G20 protesters being idiots as usual=martial law?

pete_kaboom
Turantul 1 (Veteran)
Turantul 1 (Veteran)

Post by pete_kaboom » Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:03 am

Is this for real? Like, is it that bad?

Losonti
Firefly
Firefly

Post by Losonti » Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:04 am

Of course not, he's obviously crazy.