Hello UA Lovers <3

New here? Introduce yourself to all the fellow Urban Assault players here! (Post counts do not increase in this forum)
Reverie
Turantul 1 (Veteran)
Turantul 1 (Veteran)
Posts: 17
Joined: Wed Aug 17, 2016 2:30 am

Hello UA Lovers <3

Post by Reverie » Wed Aug 17, 2016 2:43 am

I just made my account some minutes before. I played Urban Assault Trial when I was so so young, a small kid. I badly want full version of this game that time. And now, I played the original campaign, Metropolis Dawn fully. I am playing the Ghorkov Intense mod right now. Ah, creaters suggest that first play normal mod, and then intense. But I only downloaded the intense mod. Regarding UA 2, TerraTools made the first UA, why not we all do something, request them to make UA 2? And maybe, if we tell to Microsoft, they will publish it too? We need a good modern graphics, new host stations (factions), new units, new maps/levels. Or, for now, is it possible to make an expansion in which we can play as Mykonians and Slugogars? I prefer this game over other modern games. This game really deserves popularity but I don't know why this game had poor selling (written in Wikipedia). Age of Empires 1 also release near to UA, I guess. But AOE 1 got much more popularity than UA. I love AOE, but I love UA more than AOE. AOE is also stopped developing after v3. Microsoft discontinued to develop and publish games. It only focus on developing Windows only.
Image

User avatar
MarioSDU6/SDU7
Slime Lord
Slime Lord
Posts: 424
Joined: Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:12 am
Location: Panama City, Latin America

Re: Hello UA Lovers <3

Post by MarioSDU6/SDU7 » Wed Aug 17, 2016 6:28 am

Reverie wrote:I just made my account some minutes before. I played Urban Assault Trial when I was so so young, a small kid. I badly want full version of this game that time. And now, I played the original campaign, Metropolis Dawn fully. I am playing the Ghorkov Intense mod right now. Ah, creaters suggest that first play normal mod, and then intense. But I only downloaded the intense mod. Regarding UA 2, TerraTools made the first UA, why not we all do something, request them to make UA 2? And maybe, if we tell to Microsoft, they will publish it too? We need a good modern graphics, new host stations (factions), new units, new maps/levels. Or, for now, is it possible to make an expansion in which we can play as Mykonians and Slugogars? I prefer this game over other modern games. This game really deserves popularity but I don't know why this game had poor selling (written in Wikipedia). Age of Empires 1 also release near to UA, I guess. But AOE 1 got much more popularity than UA. I love AOE, but I love UA more than AOE. AOE is also stopped developing after v3. Microsoft discontinued to develop and publish games. It only focus on developing Windows only.
Welcome to the forums! ;) This message is very long, so read it well, okay?

Yes, we suggested to play the normal mod to get used to the new levels normally not available in the original MD expansions. On Intense you'll have to literally be fast and persistent, and you may also encounter unexpected and/or unwanted new levels you may be having a really hard time completing them. Sadly though, TerraTools is no longer as active as before, so that means requesting them to make UA2 seems impossible. The only way to revive UA is via Zidane's project, and also requiring proper "reboot" mods, to make sure the UA remake becomes possible, and if successful, we could do UA2, but it's way too soon for UA 2.

Also, it's very volatile to ask good modern graphics, considering most games with that have "mixed" or "negative" reviews, and only apply good graphics when necessary. And for me mixed or negative reviews are actually a sign of failure to me. Look Minecraft, for example, it was well-received, it doesn't need too much graphics, although its graphic gameplay is quite sophisticated. :P Also, to be honest, the reason UA didn't have as much popularity and suffered from poor sales was because it got mixed reviews compared to Age 1 (which was generally well-received by critics and even won a few Awards), and you'll see it better (I dunno if you did already, I gave you the link in case):
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Age_of_Em ... #Reception
That means UA wasn't good enough in comparison to Age 1, which had better, and more accessible gameplay than UA, making Age 1 more addictive, despite of Age 1's limitations. It's a sad truth, that I've also had to learn it by both good and bad ways. I like both Age 1 and UA, but I got more addictive to UA (I didn't play the full version until 2009), although it wasn't until 2013 or 2014 that I've decided to greatly improve it with fan-made Beta mods. Also, UA was only used by TerraTools for yet another game that hasn't UA-like settings, it was more like a Warcraft rip-off, but it got even worse reviews compared to UA.

Sorry if my message was quite long :( , is that I know you want better stuff for UA, but to make sure everything works, it must be WELL-EXECUTED and coherent in everything.
- The new factions, it would be impossible without Zidane's project, unless a full-blown reboot of UA is made, but it's too soon to think about that. Also, I'd try to suggest playable characters in an UA reboot, with different bonuses (including team bonuses), to expand the variety even more. For example, the Resistance has 4 characters, these characters all have different abilities, Char A has balanced stats, with only slightly increased attack and defense by 5%, Char B has 10% weaker firepower but units move 15% faster, Char C requires 25% less sectors to reach 100% on his Power Stations (for example, a Power Station 2 that requires 128 sectors only requires 96) but their buildings cost 10% more as he/she has no bonuses for units, and Char D has 10% weaker defense, but has a 15% chance of his/her weapons to cause triple extra damage on enemy units, flaks, or any terrain (such as Power Stations).
- On the new maps and levels, UA can only get up to 128 levels to Singleplayer, and other 128 to Multiplayer. I realized that while I was testing the 1.1.07 beta, if I put 129 levels, the game would crash when I try to select a Multiplayer level, I think it's the same story in Single-player.
- Last, but not least, the new units, it's possible to make them to the original UA, but after testing and modding many times, I've realized not all new units would be conceived, especially considering they also demand icon sprites for the map. Also, for the reboot if possible, we could also add naval units to give even more variety, but again, they must be well-executed, no matter if the idea is good or bad, the priority is that it must be well-executed.
If you want to see some of the new units I've added for "balancement" purposes, look these screenshots from 1.2.01 (soon I'll be releasing the 1.2.03 Beta):
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=1602

And finally, yes, there are a few Sulgogar and Mykonian mods, well, only 1 Mykonian mod, but to install these mods, you'll have to do backup folders before installing them:
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=948
But if you want to download them from here, you'll have to be logged in, well, to make things easier, try Easy Installing the Myko, Sulg, and Intense mods in one here:
http://files.metropolisdawn.com/index.p ... DU6%20SDU7
You'll have to search "Myko Sulg and Intense" to download them. Btw (by the way), do you also wanted to play Urban Assault in Multiplayer?
Intense Mod progress (it includes tests):
Resistance 100% done
Demo version uncertain fate
New Ghorkov and Taerkasten 100% done

Image
Image
Image

Factions of choice: Resistance, Ghorkovs, Taerkastens

Reverie
Turantul 1 (Veteran)
Turantul 1 (Veteran)
Posts: 17
Joined: Wed Aug 17, 2016 2:30 am

Re: Hello UA Lovers <3

Post by Reverie » Wed Aug 17, 2016 2:35 pm

I read the whole message well :) I can understand you now after playing the level "Intense Taerkasten Fortess' level in Ghorkov Intense mod. That mission is literally impossible. I had just Power Station 2 blocks. And with that, I find it difficult to survive. That level have 4-4 Taerkesten Host stations. Unbelievable. The creator really made the levels in intense mode, so insane!! Then I skip that level first, tried another level. That have 2 Resistance host stations and 2 Taerkesten host stations. I quickly beam my ghorkov host station to one of the resistance host station. With some strategy, I immediately destroyed one of the Resistance host station. And in the bottom right corner, I sent Speedy tanks to capture a power station. Then beam my station to there. And creating tanks. After some time, I heard 'Enemy Host Station Destroyed'. I become shocked. Remaining Resistance host station was destroyed by Taerkestens. They are really strong in Ghorkov Intense mod. When I play as Taerkesten intense mod, are they still powerful like they are in Ghorkov intense mod? Anyway, after hours of gameplay, I DESTROYED BOTH THE TAERKESTEN HOST STATIONS YAAAAY!!! And I unlock the "power station 4 blocks". Now, I think, I can beat the 'Insane Taerkesten Fortess' level. I never beam my host station to the beam gate when I captured all key sectored. I always destroy all enemy stations, and then at last, I beam my host station and units to the beam gate. Anyway, haha, I was so happy to beat that level thats why just sharing a little moment here. I really really want to play Multiplayer. But how? Please help me out. I want to play as Mykonian because I already played with Resistance, Ghorkov and Taerkesten. And Slugogars are not available in multiplayer mode. But I doubt Mykonians are easy to defeat, if some serious strategy is applied. They have weak armor. I can understand all the thing which you mentioned. So, its better that we will stick with UA1. UA1 is scary enough to scare the people. :O Believe me or not, when I was young kid, I played the trial version, I had nightmare like alien space ships are moving near my house and sending their scary units in my house to find me. And I always hide under my bed, haha (in dreams, not in real XD) And the sound in UA is no doubt, SO SCARY. Though I really love the sound of Speedy tank's weapon. It sounds like a barking dog XD and those tanks actually looks like a little mouse/rat, hahaha. I have so many things to talk about UA but I dont write here. Anyway, is it bug or the Taerkestens are really that that powerful? Today, I captured most of the sectored. And they have little sectored with 2 power stations of 2-2 blocks each. Still they are able to produce massive units like Lenoid, which costs around 500 I think. I captured 90% of the whole map. I had around +650 power generation. But they (they means 2 Taerkestan stations) were able to create units even in the low power. Does creator did something with Taerkestan stations? Like, does it have automatic power generation capability? Just curious. Because, other factions are not hard like Taerkestan in Ghorkov mod. Lets see tomorrow, what will happen in other levels. And what will happen when I play Taerkestan intense mod. Meanwhile, I heard that for multiplayer, I have to give my computer's IP address?
Image

User avatar
MarioSDU6/SDU7
Slime Lord
Slime Lord
Posts: 424
Joined: Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:12 am
Location: Panama City, Latin America

Re: Hello UA Lovers <3

Post by MarioSDU6/SDU7 » Thu Aug 18, 2016 9:10 am

Reverie wrote:I read the whole message well :) I can understand you now after playing the level "Intense Taerkasten Fortess' level in Ghorkov Intense mod. That mission is literally impossible. I had just Power Station 2 blocks. And with that, I find it difficult to survive. That level have 4-4 Taerkesten Host stations. Unbelievable. The creator really made the levels in intense mode, so insane!! Then I skip that level first, tried another level. That have 2 Resistance host stations and 2 Taerkesten host stations. I quickly beam my ghorkov host station to one of the resistance host station. With some strategy, I immediately destroyed one of the Resistance host station. And in the bottom right corner, I sent Speedy tanks to capture a power station. Then beam my station to there. And creating tanks. After some time, I heard 'Enemy Host Station Destroyed'. I become shocked. Remaining Resistance host station was destroyed by Taerkestens. They are really strong in Ghorkov Intense mod. When I play as Taerkesten intense mod, are they still powerful like they are in Ghorkov intense mod? Anyway, after hours of gameplay, I DESTROYED BOTH THE TAERKESTEN HOST STATIONS YAAAAY!!! And I unlock the "power station 4 blocks". Now, I think, I can beat the 'Insane Taerkesten Fortess' level. I never beam my host station to the beam gate when I captured all key sectored. I always destroy all enemy stations, and then at last, I beam my host station and units to the beam gate. Anyway, haha, I was so happy to beat that level thats why just sharing a little moment here. I really really want to play Multiplayer. But how? Please help me out. I want to play as Mykonian because I already played with Resistance, Ghorkov and Taerkesten. And Slugogars are not available in multiplayer mode. But I doubt Mykonians are easy to defeat, if some serious strategy is applied. They have weak armor. I can understand all the thing which you mentioned. So, its better that we will stick with UA1. UA1 is scary enough to scare the people. :O Believe me or not, when I was young kid, I played the trial version, I had nightmare like alien space ships are moving near my house and sending their scary units in my house to find me. And I always hide under my bed, haha (in dreams, not in real XD) And the sound in UA is no doubt, SO SCARY. Though I really love the sound of Speedy tank's weapon. It sounds like a barking dog XD and those tanks actually looks like a little mouse/rat, hahaha. I have so many things to talk about UA but I dont write here. Anyway, is it bug or the Taerkestens are really that that powerful? Today, I captured most of the sectored. And they have little sectored with 2 power stations of 2-2 blocks each. Still they are able to produce massive units like Lenoid, which costs around 500 I think. I captured 90% of the whole map. I had around +650 power generation. But they (they means 2 Taerkestan stations) were able to create units even in the low power. Does creator did something with Taerkestan stations? Like, does it have automatic power generation capability? Just curious. Because, other factions are not hard like Taerkestan in Ghorkov mod. Lets see tomorrow, what will happen in other levels. And what will happen when I play Taerkestan intense mod. Meanwhile, I heard that for multiplayer, I have to give my computer's IP address?
Yes, in actuality, the hosts do not simply rely on their Energy and Absorption Rate, they also rely on these level scripts (these were taken from the Turantul 1 on Hyde Park on 1.2.02):

Code: Select all

        energy		        =      	8000000		; Bernd von 300000 auf 250000
    reload_const = 1656250
        con_budget      	=      	99		; 70		
        con_delay       	=      	5010
        def_budget      	=      	70		; 40		
        def_delay       	=      	0		; 230000
        rec_budget      	=      	90		
        rec_delay              	=      	0
        rob_budget      	=      	99		; 90
        rob_delay            	=      	2505		; 200000
        pow_budget		= 	30
        pow_delay          	=      	0
        rad_budget 		= 	0		
        rad_delay           	=      	0
        saf_budget 		=	0
        saf_delay               =      	0
        cpl_budget      	=      	99
        cpl_delay               =      	0
You'll have to search in the forums about what functions these scripts have, because I'm going to sleep. But one thing, their "reload_const" (or Absorption Rate) is quite high for their Taerkasten Hosts. Also, their energy script, you'll have to divide the energy with 400. ("8000000 / 400 = 20000 energy", also "1000000 / 400 = 2500 energy")

Lol, scary? I've never had nightmares for UA, except when I was losing some matches. XD Mykonians on Multiplayer are quite OP if they have Quaddas (and Air Prisms if other factions don't have fighters), but since 1.2.02, Quaddas aren't as OP, but Mykonians got several buffs to compensate from that nerf the Quadda received. Otherwise, Mykos are quite weak on both shielding and ground options, although this changed since 1.1.01, and they were buffed since 1.2.02, now having their own ground options to make them more balanced compared to the other factions.

On Multiplayer, no, you don't have to give your computer IP's address. I don't know how the Japanese UA players somehow play multiplayer without the need of Gameranger, they somehow do know how to input IP addresses. :ninja:

Btw (by the way), I've sent to you a PM (or private message) on the forums, I hope it helps. ;)
Intense Mod progress (it includes tests):
Resistance 100% done
Demo version uncertain fate
New Ghorkov and Taerkasten 100% done

Image
Image
Image

Factions of choice: Resistance, Ghorkovs, Taerkastens

Ormu
Turantul 1 (Veteran)
Turantul 1 (Veteran)
Posts: 839
Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2008 4:59 pm
Location: Finland

Re: Hello UA Lovers <3

Post by Ormu » Thu Aug 18, 2016 3:07 pm

Welcome to the forums. Gameranger is the most commonly used method to play multiplayer-UA. It handles the connection automatically so you don't have to input IP addresses manually.

If you want to play multiplayer manually from the multiplayer menu, the connecting players must know the IP address of the host and all players must have their ports forwarded/opened correctly.
Image
Matthew Lever wrote:Take out Ormus as soon as you see them.
UA community Discord channel: https://discord.gg/7H4dFQH
Not all Ormus are mine. When in doubt, please ask...

Reverie
Turantul 1 (Veteran)
Turantul 1 (Veteran)
Posts: 17
Joined: Wed Aug 17, 2016 2:30 am

Re: Hello UA Lovers <3

Post by Reverie » Thu Aug 18, 2016 4:23 pm

@MarioSDU6/SDU7 Wow, Taerkestan can actually regain energy MUCH more than other host stations? Why the creator did that? Just to make the game hard?

@MarioSDU6/SDU7 & @Ormu Anyway, I will download the Gameranger tomorrow to play multiplayer :)
Image

User avatar
MarioSDU6/SDU7
Slime Lord
Slime Lord
Posts: 424
Joined: Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:12 am
Location: Panama City, Latin America

Re: Hello UA Lovers <3

Post by MarioSDU6/SDU7 » Fri Aug 19, 2016 4:23 am

Reverie wrote:@MarioSDU6/SDU7 Wow, Taerkestan can actually regain energy MUCH more than other host stations? Why the creator did that? Just to make the game hard?

@MarioSDU6/SDU7 & @Ormu Anyway, I will download the Gameranger tomorrow to play multiplayer :)
It could also be, but also to encourage more offensive to make sure the AI doesn't stand a chance and gets destroyed. You simply can't let them to recover, you'll have to adopt different strategies and be persistent to make sure they perish, in fact, you'll need to get the most valuable units early to make sure you can complete them in less time (although the missions are still hard).

In actuality, this isn't limited to Taerkastens, the other factions do regain energy much faster, but these only occur in the late levels, so my suggestion is to get the Gigant and later, the Tien Ying 7, as soon as possible.

And by the way, you didn't reply my PM, since we can't exactly chat on the forums. Facebook and Skype are much better to chat since this will allow us to prepare your Gameranger, among other stuff.
Intense Mod progress (it includes tests):
Resistance 100% done
Demo version uncertain fate
New Ghorkov and Taerkasten 100% done

Image
Image
Image

Factions of choice: Resistance, Ghorkovs, Taerkastens

GoldStar611
BlackSect Creator
BlackSect Creator
Posts: 858
Joined: Sun Dec 02, 2007 1:16 am
Location: USA
Contact:

Re: Hello UA Lovers <3

Post by GoldStar611 » Sat Aug 20, 2016 3:32 am

[quote="Reverie"][/quote]
I really like your signature image with the Jaguar next to the Flying Fortress :ninja:
Image
Image

Reverie
Turantul 1 (Veteran)
Turantul 1 (Veteran)
Posts: 17
Joined: Wed Aug 17, 2016 2:30 am

Re: Hello UA Lovers <3

Post by Reverie » Sat Aug 20, 2016 2:35 pm

@MarioSDU6/SDU7 I messaged you in your FB :) Now I understand what mistake I did. When I played that Insane Taerkestan Fortess mission (with 4 Taer host stations), that time, I had neither Gigant, nor Tien Ying 7. I had just Ghargoil helicopters (1, 2, 3 after upgrade), tanks (speedy, tekh-trakh), scount and 4 block power station. Without Gigant especially, that mission was deadly. So, I saw your YouTube videos, there I try to search in which mission, I can upgrade/unlock Gigant. Then first, I did that mission, unlock the Gigant. Then I played that mighty Insane Taerkestan Fortess mission (which was not mighty at all because of Gigants XD). I cant believe myself, it tooks hours on thst level and even I cant destroy one Taer station wirhout Gigant. But with Gigant, it tooks only 5-7 minutes to destroy all 4 Taer hist stations. I just beamed my Ghorkov host station to centre of the map (where one of the Taer station was), then quickly I create Gigants, some speedys (to disturb Taer units), and took control in a Gigant. And my lovely Gigant blows its deadly electric pulses to that Tae station. Within seconds, it destroyed the enemy station. Same with other stations. Hahaha, I love Gigant a lot <3 :D But its little hard to control it.

@GoldStar611 Thanks. I like it too :) I am wondering why Taer is not attacking the Jaguar and vice versa XD
Image

User avatar
CharlotteLabyrinth
Turantul 1 (Veteran)
Turantul 1 (Veteran)
Posts: 357
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:00 pm
Location: Schloss Charlottenburg..?

Re: Hello UA Lovers <3

Post by CharlotteLabyrinth » Sat Aug 20, 2016 3:48 pm

GoldStar611 wrote:I really like your signature image with the Jaguar next to the Flying Fortress :ninja:
I believe it is from one of the official screenshots released by TerraTools/Microsoft. 8-)

Hello Reverie, welcome to Stoudson Corporation! :D

I hope you enjoy your stay here, it is always nice to meet new people with a passion for UA.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask others! :)






@Mario

Yes, Urban Assault is definitely an underrated game but I think the same could be applied to many other 'hidden' masterpieces. Popularity has hardly nothing to do with a quality of games, in fact, if I may speak my subjective opinion, they generally seem to be the opposite to me in our current era. :mrgreen:

Many game developers back in old times did put their creative ideas and minds in order to make their games to be unique and innovative as much as possible. But in the current video game industry, these people are only a few, and most game developers now are only interested in maximising their monetary acquisitions, even if that means releasing the virtually same game under different titles in every year... It's a real shame. :roll:


The majority of video game players are so-called casual gamers, and their demand is a simple, easy game with a less complexity and a more accesbility. Most of them don't really care about a creative game with a depth and quality, what they want is a simple game with an eye candy that does not involve much skills or thinking.

Take Battlefield franchise as an example, starting from BC2, EA DICE started to gradually took out all the strategic gameplay elements and lessen the severity at handling weapons, eventually dumbing down the series into a CoD with vehicles. Unfortunately, it is getting worse with subsequent releases of new titles along with their console ports. As a consequence, the depth of gameplay elements and skill caps have been decreased, but much more users are playing it now. :|

But then again, there are game series like Counter-Strike or Starcraft. Both are quite popular games with the successors remaining faithful to the originality and uniqueness of their predecessors. Especially these two games are renowned for their maintenance of superior balance and skill-based gameplay, holding their positions at the competitive gaming leagues with huge monetary rewards such as WCG for a long time. From 1.6/CS:S to CS:GO, and from Brood War to Starcraft 2 LotV, the series had undergone numerous graphical and conceptual changes but the core gameplay elements and the first-rate balance of each game remain prominent. :)


It is also true that RadonLabs (former TerraTools) took a different approach and released many games in other genres, such as a RPG game like Drakensang, but the important reminder is that these games were developed by different people in different periods.

I would like to add that Urban Assault is an independently developed game by TerraTools just for the game itself. The original ideas for the game were initially proposed by Bernd Beyruther, Andre Weissflog, and Andreas Flemming. The development process of UA was taken at the Churchill-Villa (a part of the mansion colony of Neubabelsberg) in Potsdam-Babelsberg, Germany; where the TerraTools headquarters were formerly present. ;)


The main reason why UA wasn't received well from the critics is because, it looks like that many play testers and reviewers had (surprisingly) lacking comprehension about the basic game mechanics and concepts. It is still possible to check some of these cases by visting old game review websites and see an unconvincing review like where the person complains that he can't even beat the mission Skull Alley, because he had cluelessly wasted the initial energy reservoirs and starting units, without capturing the only power station up in the north as stated in the briefing, and consequently put the whole blame on the game itself.

In the other defective review, another person even complains about how unrealistic it is that tank units can rotate their hulls from a fixed position. While ironically, he had no mentioning about how Knights, Trebuchets, or even Cannon Galleons making an instant 180 degree turn in his AOE2 review. Well, this case alone pretty much indicates that 3D games are much more prone to 'prejudiced criticisms' than 2D games, at least back in those times. Also, as for the poor sale goes, I think the most detrimental factor was a lack of proper advertisements for the game. :?


There is a huge differnce between reviews written by people who understand something well and by those who do not. This is why I prefer to try something out by myself before making my own judgments for it, instead of relying on reviews from unknown people.
The fact is, I will never be able to fully understand about something, unless if I truly experience it by myself, right?

Some of more valid complaints were from the complex interface, which... I personally found rather convenient and optimised for the in-game situations. Oh well, but things might have been different in earlier versions of the game. Other things pointed out were a rather repetitive gameplay and fluctuating mission difficulties which I can understand to some extent, though not necessarily agree with because in my personal opinion, it encourages players to play the game in many different ways with different units and tactics each time. :D


Despite all these misadventures, however, Urban Assault was officially sold more than 400,000 copies according to the official TerraTools website (whether it is through contractible bundle distributions between firms or direct copy sales), and I think that number is definitely not a bad sale back in those times; where the revenue and magnitude of the video game industry were comparably very small, and the video game itself was a minor culture enjoyed by a small portion of the population. UA was also demonstrated at 1998 E3 in Atlanta, Georgia; and the 'true' title of L9999.ldf (Debug Level) still remains inside the file.


P.S. I think we need a spoiler tag or something... or is it already there? :P
;----------------------------------------------------------
;
; Vielleicht der niedlichste Hubi, Knuddel.
;
;----------------------------------------------------------

Personal Declaration: I always use different usernames across different websites. Hence if you ever see my username is being used outside of Stoudson Corporation, I absolutely have no affiliation whatsoever with that!

Post Reply