<3

New here? Introduce yourself to all the fellow Urban Assault players here! (Post counts do not increase in this forum)
The Other One
Little Brother
Little Brother

<3

Post by The Other One » Thu Jul 28, 2016 5:21 pm

Hello everyone!

I've been playing UA since I was six (with my dad back then), and I still love and admire this game so much! I would really like to play some multiplayer matches with some of you guys if you still do that :)

Ormu
Turantul 1 (Veteran)
Turantul 1 (Veteran)

Re: <3

Post by Ormu » Thu Jul 28, 2016 6:03 pm

The Other One wrote:Hello everyone!

I've been playing UA since I was six (with my dad back then), and I still love and admire this game so much! I would really like to play some multiplayer matches with some of you guys if you still do that :)
Welcome. :) There are some people who play UA online. Most of them use Gameranger to find players and games, and most of them also use Mario's modded content which adds some new stuff.

See this board for multiplayer-related things:
viewforum.php?f=20
Matthew Lever wrote:Take out Ormus as soon as you see them.
UA community Discord channel: https://discord.gg/7H4dFQH
Not all Ormus are mine. When in doubt, please ask...

MarioSDU6/SDU7
Slime Lord
Slime Lord

Re: <3

Post by MarioSDU6/SDU7 » Thu Jul 28, 2016 9:18 pm

The Other One wrote:Hello everyone!

Welcome to the forums. ;) By the way, I replied your PM. And your dad now plays other games? I have a friend of mine who has a dad that plays Destiny (the sequel) on PS4.
Intense Mod progress (it includes tests):
Resistance 100% done
Demo version uncertain fate
New Ghorkov and Taerkasten 100% done

Factions of choice: Resistance, Ghorkovs, Taerkastens