Greetings

New here? Introduce yourself to all the fellow Urban Assault players here! (Post counts do not increase in this forum)
Wolfeingmer
Firefly
Firefly

Greetings

Post by Wolfeingmer » Mon Dec 22, 2014 4:03 am

Greetings this is a old fan of UA saying hello to you hahaha in reality Im been here before with a different name but I left for some problem that I got in the past with Ormu......Im not going to talk about it because that doesnt matter anymore.

So yeah I dont know what to say to present myself....well Im not english native, Im spanish native from Costa Rica and I do believe Im the only UA costarican fan from the whole community of this game well I havent found another guy yet...

Thanks to my brother I became a fan to this game and I played like when I was 8 or 9 years old? And then 4 years ago I played the game again and I played the expansion pack which it was an interesting adventure....also during that time I discovered by mistery Game Ranger and found out that they host servers for UA and other older games that I play haha. One year later is when I meet up with mariosdux and well that meeting have leading me to where I am now.

Im also wanted to say Im going to get myself in similar procedures that mario is doing to make his patch I want to make my own patch mostly because Im been finding myself in disagree with his latest patchs but maybe we could work together which it may help a lot Im not sure yet hahaha Im a programmer (still in training) and I know well c++, java, nasm and python so I come with this just to say I may try to get the codes of the game and to help out making mods and stuff because from what I heard from mario you guys do like a modification....I havent see the files yet well not much hahaha but it may take a while. But I want to bring all the help I can for this old forgotten game haha!

Also the wolf is here and will hunt! :3

Ormu
Turantul 1 (Veteran)
Turantul 1 (Veteran)

Re: Greetings

Post by Ormu » Mon Dec 22, 2014 10:10 am

Welcome to the forum.

Problem with me? :? I would say sorry if I could remember what it was, but I seriously have no idea. May I ask you to elaborate...? Send a PM if you don't want to talk about it publicly.
Matthew Lever wrote:Take out Ormus as soon as you see them.
UA community Discord channel: https://discord.gg/7H4dFQH
Not all Ormus are mine. When in doubt, please ask...

Wolfeingmer
Firefly
Firefly

Re: Greetings

Post by Wolfeingmer » Mon Dec 22, 2014 6:27 pm

hmmm I dont know if it was you or not...it was guy named Ormu in GR thats alI remember with a problem of cheater who had one part of my old name as his and everybody thought it was me except mario, but that was a year ago and I guess everybody is more...calm now...hahaha so no worries man ;)