New to the site-ish!

New here? Introduce yourself to all the fellow Urban Assault players here! (Post counts do not increase in this forum)
Keitan14
Firefly
Firefly

New to the site-ish!

Post by Keitan14 » Mon Oct 20, 2014 2:46 am

Hey folks! I was new a while back but never did introduce myself!
I'm Keitan, been a fan of UA since around 2004 when my bro picked it up from a garage sale and I got it from him, really like this game! It's a great mix of genres and cool abilities and immersion, and I would happily pay good money for this on Steam or GOG.
Thanks folks!

MarioSDU6/SDU7
Slime Lord
Slime Lord

Re: New to the site-ish!

Post by MarioSDU6/SDU7 » Mon Oct 20, 2014 2:52 am

Keitan14 wrote:Hey folks! I was new a while back but never did introduce myself!
I'm Keitan, been a fan of UA since around 2004 when my bro picked it up from a garage sale and I got it from him, really like this game! It's a great mix of genres and cool abilities and immersion, and I would happily pay good money for this on Steam or GOG.
Thanks folks!
GOG? I know Steam and GameRanger. XD But tell me, what is GOG? By the way, welcome to the forums. ;)

Until Microsoft decides to accept Valve's offer to let UA be sold on Steam, and be allowed to play UA on multiplayer, the only way to play UA online is using GameRanger and Hosting and clicking on OK to make an UA room. I dunno what happened with UA on Hamachi, I was able to play on it before, but it died, I dunno.
Intense Mod progress (it includes tests):
Resistance 100% done
Demo version uncertain fate
New Ghorkov and Taerkasten 100% done

Factions of choice: Resistance, Ghorkovs, Taerkastens