I loved this game!

New here? Introduce yourself to all the fellow Urban Assault players here! (Post counts do not increase in this forum)
Remork
Firefly
Firefly

I loved this game!

Post by Remork » Mon Oct 13, 2014 1:50 pm

Hi guys

Like most of you I used to play this game a shitton. It was only until late that I had finally found the full version, but before that I mustve played the demo for hundreds of hours with a friend on multi.

It seems like there are mods and stuff now? Where's a good place where I can get started to see what's been made? I'll try to check to forums but it's a bit overwhelming. It seems like there's some talk of UA 2 ? That would be amazing. I'd love to play this in multiplayer again.

cheers!

GoldStar611
BlackSect Creator
BlackSect Creator

Re: I loved this game!

Post by GoldStar611 » Mon Oct 13, 2014 1:55 pm

Welcome to the forums.

I think a combination of browse and search maybe the best. I thought there was a thread somewhere that started listing the mods.

http://files.metropolisdawn.com/index.p ... ngleplayer

Some of these mods were developed way before stoudson corp existed and you might need to search UAHQ for more info.

MarioSDU6/SDU7
Slime Lord
Slime Lord

Re: I loved this game!

Post by MarioSDU6/SDU7 » Mon Oct 13, 2014 9:05 pm

Remork wrote:Hi guys

Like most of you I used to play this game a shitton. It was only until late that I had finally found the full version, but before that I mustve played the demo for hundreds of hours with a friend on multi.

It seems like there are mods and stuff now? Where's a good place where I can get started to see what's been made? I'll try to check to forums but it's a bit overwhelming. It seems like there's some talk of UA 2 ? That would be amazing. I'd love to play this in multiplayer again.

cheers!
Welcome to the forums!

Yeah, it is a bit overwhelming despite of the low activity. And look on Goldstar message he posted here.

I didn't know you were excited to play UA on multiplayer again, well, if you want to get started, here:
viewforum.php?f=20
I don't know if Hamachi still supports UA, since I haven't used it again, DUE to only allowing until 5 friends per account. Gameranger has a more stable server and allows up to 50 friends per account. If you like to play with me UA on multiplayer now, I'm almost all day online on Gameranger (my name is MarioSDUX), I only get off when I'm sleeping or when someone has the PC when my godfather arrives (I'm kinda anti-machista, I'm neutral to all, and I don't want to abuse with Age II). And where are you from?
Intense Mod progress (it includes tests):
Resistance 100% done
Demo version uncertain fate
New Ghorkov and Taerkasten 100% done

Factions of choice: Resistance, Ghorkovs, Taerkastens