Crack for the Expansion Pack

For general topics about Urban Assault and any Urban Assault-related topic that doesn't fit anywhere else. If you're not sure, it probably goes in here.
DillyDally
Firefly
Firefly

Crack for the Expansion Pack

Post by DillyDally » Sun Sep 11, 2016 6:24 am

Hello, I can't seem to find a crack for the expansion's exe. Can someone please help me? I need to fix the "Please insert disk into drive" thing whenever I click on a mission on both Taerkast and Ghorkov single player campaigns. I tried the following:

* Downloaded the Easy Install Package with MD
* Putting the ISO on a Virtual Drive

Note that the Resistance campaign works perfectly even without mounting the ISO.

MarioSDU6/SDU7
Slime Lord
Slime Lord

Re: Crack for the Expansion Pack

Post by MarioSDU6/SDU7 » Mon Sep 12, 2016 3:18 am

DillyDally wrote:Hello, I can't seem to find a crack for the expansion's exe. Can someone please help me? I need to fix the "Please insert disk into drive" thing whenever I click on a mission on both Taerkast and Ghorkov single player campaigns. I tried the following:

* Downloaded the Easy Install Package with MD
* Putting the ISO on a Virtual Drive

Note that the Resistance campaign works perfectly even without mounting the ISO.
Welcome to the forums! ;)

I've had a similar problem, only that I've had that problem with the original UA. Both MD expansions worked fine for me, my main problem was with the original UA. I eventually fixed it thanks to the No CD Crack. I forgot, my problem with UA was on 2009.

By the way, try this easy install from the MD expansion:
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=1273
To download the file, you must be logged in, if you try to download the file logged off, you won't see anything. It shouldn't be hard to download it since the link is there, but to install it, replace all files when you place all files and folders from the rar, okay?

If it doesn't work, you'll have to search on Modding, Game Data, & Glitches the Easy install of the original UA since it has the NoCDCrack file there.

If you have questions and problems, don't ever hesitate to post a comment, okay? :)
Last edited by MarioSDU6/SDU7 on Sat Nov 19, 2016 4:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Intense Mod progress (it includes tests):
Resistance 100% done
Demo version uncertain fate
New Ghorkov and Taerkasten 100% done

Factions of choice: Resistance, Ghorkovs, Taerkastens

DillyDally
Firefly
Firefly

Re: Crack for the Expansion Pack

Post by DillyDally » Mon Sep 12, 2016 6:43 am

It works perfectly! Thank you very much :D