Metropolisdawn Urban Assault expansion help

For general topics about Urban Assault and any Urban Assault-related topic that doesn't fit anywhere else. If you're not sure, it probably goes in here.
Spacebot
Firefly
Firefly

Re: Metropolisdawn Urban Assault expansion help

Post by Spacebot » Sun Sep 07, 2008 9:18 am

Yeah of course i did. I just tried it again and no juice. I think I'll do that whole registry thing... well wait a sec. This is DaemonTools Lite 4.30.1. Are there any options that need to be checked (or unchecked) or anything like that?

GOD METROPOLIS DAWN IS SOO CLOSE THIS IS TERRRRRRIBY TANTALYZING AHHhhhhh....... :( :( :(

Alfa
Turantul 1 (Veteran)
Turantul 1 (Veteran)

Post by Alfa » Sun Sep 07, 2008 11:55 am

Spacebot wrote:Yeah of course i did. I just tried it again and no juice. I think I'll do that whole registry thing... well wait a sec. This is DaemonTools Lite 4.30.1. Are there any options that need to be checked (or unchecked) or anything like that?

GOD METROPOLIS DAWN IS SOO CLOSE THIS IS TERRRRRRIBY TANTALYZING AHHhhhhh....... :( :( :(
Nope. All you gotta do is mount it. It works just fine for me, so...
://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff34/AlfaGoon/GIMP/cannabitchsig.gif?t=1226184091[/img]

Building
Bomber
Bomber

Post by Building » Fri Sep 19, 2008 3:06 am

when the "Insert UA disk " appears in the level selection menu,Ctrl-Esc the game,mount the iso,get into game and put OK to the error
you must have installed the game from the iso

Urbana
Turantul 1 (Veteran)
Turantul 1 (Veteran)

Post by Urbana » Fri Sep 19, 2008 6:24 am

If you are having problems what you do is mount the iso and go to the game folder on the iso and copy it to your hard drive and play it from there and it wont ask for the disc
I have been away too long. The challenge has waned. They must learn anew the meaning of ph34r
://i529.photobucket.com/albums/dd333/pete_kaboom/TheResistanceUB2-1.png[/img]
://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t318/Al-Khabir/UrbanAssaultSig.gif[/img]

majesty323
Firefly
Firefly

Post by majesty323 » Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:08 pm

I'm having this same problem and i edited my registry like you said but nothing happens. i guess the files have changed? because mine goes from microsoft games\\ urban assault\\ urban assault (yes it says it twice)\\ original game

MarioSDU6/SDU7
Slime Lord
Slime Lord

Post by MarioSDU6/SDU7 » Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:26 pm

majesty323 wrote:I'm having this same problem and i edited my registry like you said but nothing happens. i guess the files have changed? because mine goes from microsoft games\\ urban assault\\ urban assault (yes it says it twice)\\ original game
Sorry if I went "off-topic". The files were changed, maybe it would be the problem, but also, because that method is no longer viable, try using an Easy Install, to see if it works.

viewtopic.php?f=23&t=1258

One question, did you try the Easy Install version of the MD before? You only have to place all files and folders over your Urban Assault game, and if it asks you to replace files, do it, but in actuality, it won't replace the folders that make the original UA work. Also, to download any files, make sure you are online when you download the Easy Install, ok?

If the Easy Install doesn't work, reply to this link topic of "Easy Install of MD ready", not to this topic, ok?
Intense Mod progress (it includes tests):
Resistance 100% done
Demo version uncertain fate
New Ghorkov and Taerkasten 100% done

Factions of choice: Resistance, Ghorkovs, Taerkastens